Jesuss

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-08-2017, 09:16 PM
RE: Jesuss
(19-08-2017 09:09 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  What an idiotic response. Couldn't we just send them to counseling or something..... I have no words.

You wouldn't know an idiotic response if you just gave one yourself. Drinking Beverage

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Impulse's post
19-08-2017, 10:36 PM
I fear the collective forum IQ has taken a hit thanks to our Angra and keepy.

Weeping

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
19-08-2017, 10:47 PM
(19-08-2017 10:36 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I fear the collective forum IQ has taken a hit thanks to our Angra and keepy.

Weeping

And it's not like we haven't been needing every single point we could get recently Angel

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
20-08-2017, 06:58 AM
(19-08-2017 10:36 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I fear the collective forum IQ has taken a hit thanks to our Angra and keepy.

Weeping

Moses said, we must take our flocks and herds for sacrifices and burnt offerings to Jehovah our god, not a hoof shall be left behind. Pharaoh has said to Moses, prove your authority by a miracle
20-08-2017, 07:07 AM
(20-08-2017 06:58 AM)keepy Wrote:  

Weeping

Moses said, we must take our flocks and herds for sacrifices and burnt offerings to Jehovah our god, not a hoof shall be left behind. Pharaoh has said to Moses, prove your authority by a miracle

> Keepy, Moses is a fictional character. Facepalm
20-08-2017, 02:30 PM
(20-08-2017 06:58 AM)keepy Wrote:  Moses said, we must take our flocks and herds for sacrifices and burnt offerings to Jehovah our god, not a hoof shall be left behind.
So God created animals just so humans could slaughter them for God's entertainment? Or was Moses mistaken? Consider

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
21-08-2017, 12:01 PM
(18-08-2017 04:35 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 04:33 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Now remember Clockwork, no other gods before me pretty much confirms that Jehovah knows there are others, remember he is a jealous god. Petty even. Vindictive. Shit...I think I just described Trumplethinskin! Ohmy

Laugh out load

Well Jehovah is the strongest god out of them all so he gets to be jealous. You'd be jealous too if you were the best.

Makes as much sense as anything you've posted.
21-08-2017, 12:03 PM
(18-08-2017 04:59 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 04:56 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  You have no idea how entertaining I find your sophomoric babble. Laughat

Well the victors write history and Jehovah won the war in the heavens so he gets to be proud, yes he is probably a bit arrogant but again, you would be too if you were the best.

So pride is the same as jealousy? You're a fool.
21-08-2017, 12:04 PM
(19-08-2017 09:34 AM)keepy Wrote:  
(17-08-2017 08:27 AM)unfogged Wrote:  For coffee?

That depends entirely on what the instructions are. Following any authority blindly is childish and irresponsible.

I have read it carefully. I've also read other things. Have you?

Bottom line... what evidence do you have that I should take the bible as anything other than the mythology of primitive people trying to explain the world they saw and trying to gain power and position?

I base my beliefs on evidence. Every bit of evidence I have seen shows the bible to be nothing special. If you have anything, present it. If you are just going to preach then please move on. It's all been heard, and read, many times and there is simply little of value to be found in it.

are you reading the bible by the holy spirit or not. the bible is the inspired word of god. christianity is based on judaism, the proof.

Someone else who never cracked a dictionary.
21-08-2017, 12:06 PM
(19-08-2017 10:00 AM)TSG Wrote:  
(19-08-2017 09:51 AM)keepy Wrote:  the bible explains the plan of god to save the world after the fall of Adam. jacob also did not understand the plan of god when joseph his son was torn by a willd beast in the field. he was sad and mourned. we also cannot understand it . read the bible in order to keep it in mind. the holy spirit who gives understand will help you

Don't know if you're reading the same Bible, but Joseph was not torn to pieces by a wild beast. That was a lie Joseph's brothers made up after they sold him into slavery. If you're gonna shill for the Bible, you can at least use examples that make sense, like Job. And by the way, could you please point out the verse where it says that Satan is a fallen angel? I'm curious to read it. Angel

He's never read it. He just finds shit online that sounds good to him, and decides it's in there. Or maybe it's the voices in his head....