Jesuss

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2017, 12:07 PM
RE: Jesuss
(19-08-2017 09:09 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(19-08-2017 08:45 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Here's your inspired word of God. Your holy spirit is obviously an asshole.

By the way, God is a name so it has a capital G. Aren't you worried that God is going to be angry with you for showing such disrespect? Consider Because we all know (if you have read your Bible, that is) that God gets angry often and with a literal vengeance...

"Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death." Is it really necessary to kill such people? Couldn't we just send them to counseling or something?"

What an idiotic response. Couldn't we just send them to counseling or something..... I have no words.

Your words are probably in the same trash bin as your critical reasoning skills.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kemo boy's post
21-08-2017, 06:04 PM
(19-08-2017 10:36 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I fear the collective forum IQ has taken a hit thanks to our Angra and keepy.

I seriously doubt their two combined IQs would make triple digits LOL.

[Image: ac7bfd1ac3d4141cec06781252786edb--anti-r...ligion.jpg]

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
21-08-2017, 06:51 PM
(20-08-2017 06:58 AM)keepy Wrote:  
(19-08-2017 10:36 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I fear the collective forum IQ has taken a hit thanks to our Angra and keepy.

Weeping

Moses said, we must take our flocks and herds for sacrifices and burnt offerings to Jehovah our god, not a hoof shall be left behind. Pharaoh has said to Moses, prove your authority by a miracle

See what I mean?

[Image: AwBbeVx.gif?zoom=2]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
22-08-2017, 06:35 PM
(19-08-2017 09:41 AM)keepy Wrote:  
(17-08-2017 09:09 AM)Astreja Wrote:  I see no difference whatsoever between the "Holy Spirit" and "Satan." In addition to being mythological characters, they're both just tools that the evil god in the Bible uses to mess with mortals' minds and subvert their free will.

the holy spirit is the spirit of god father. satan is a fallen angel. later when Jesus the son of god was risen from the dead, he sent the holy spirit to teach the world.

Pure mythological bullshit, every word of it. I say again -- and listen up, you deluded little Bible-thumper, because my words are a deliberate commission of the Unforgivable Sin --

There is no functional difference whatsoever between Satan and the Holy Spook. If they actually existed and had any influence at all over human thoughts, human free will would be violated, and they and your imaginary god would become 100% responsible in perpetuity for any and all suffering that influence has caused.

Oh, and I am quite certain that Jesus never came back from the dead. If he was actually a real person, and not just a fiction concocted by Paul the Antichrist or someone else in the early Christian cult, that real person is now dead and buried. People coming back from the dead is one fucking stupid concept that violates everything we now know about human physiology. You should be ashamed of yourself for believing crap like that.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Astreja's post
22-08-2017, 08:16 PM
(19-08-2017 10:41 AM)keepy Wrote:  using their secret arts, the magicians tried to do the same thing but they could not make the dust into gnats?

Numbers 23:22 God brought them out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
24-08-2017, 09:29 AM
(21-08-2017 06:04 PM)SYZ Wrote:  

I seriously doubt their two combined IQs would make triple digits LOL.

the lord has said that intelligent and wise is the one who is seeking god through the bible, the knowledge of god through the bible and not by another. next, when you get wisdom by the bible, your everyday life is improved.
24-08-2017, 09:30 AM
(24-08-2017 09:29 AM)keepy Wrote:  
(21-08-2017 06:04 PM)SYZ Wrote:  I seriously doubt their two combined IQs would make triple digits LOL.

the lord has said that intelligent and wise is the one who is seeking god through the bible, the knowledge of god through the bible and not by another. next, when you get wisdom by the bible, your everyday life is improved.

How do you know he said that?

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes TSG's post
24-08-2017, 09:31 AM
(21-08-2017 06:51 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(20-08-2017 06:58 AM)keepy Wrote:  Moses said, we must take our flocks and herds for sacrifices and burnt offerings to Jehovah our god, not a hoof shall be left behind. Pharaoh has said to Moses, prove your authority by a miracle

See what I mean?

[Image: AwBbeVx.gif?zoom=2]

how long will you refuse to humble yourself before me. only one more punishment? and pharaoh will gladly thrust israel out.
24-08-2017, 09:35 AM (This post was last modified: 24-08-2017 09:41 AM by OakTree500.)
(24-08-2017 09:29 AM)keepy Wrote:  the lord has said that intelligent and wise is the one who is seeking god through the bible, the knowledge of god through the bible and not by another. next, when you get wisdom by the bible, your everyday life is improved.

Translation:

God* says: Oi, don't listen to them boffins, you need to be dumb and blindly believe stuff. Also, give all your money to the church to have a better life.

*God may actually just be The Church pretending there is a almighty being

Also, as a side note, every time I read the name of this topic "Jesuss" I can't help but like hiss on the double S. Jesusssssss lol. I've just read a book named "Filth" by Irvine Welsh, which features all sorts of depraved lunacy, but one in particular is the main characters love for being choked when having sex. He calls it, "turning off the gas", which his inner monologue says as "Hey darlin, let me turn off your gassssssss", to recreate a gas type noise. I'm now associating "Jesussss" with this, and it's getting weird.

The Helpful Atheist - An Information Blog
Last updated: 08/11/2017 - Want to contribute, drop me a PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
24-08-2017, 09:42 AM
(24-08-2017 09:29 AM)keepy Wrote:  
(21-08-2017 06:04 PM)SYZ Wrote:  I seriously doubt their two combined IQs would make triple digits LOL.

If the intelligent and wise do that, how did you seek your god?Tongue
[+] 3 users Like kemo boy's post