• 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-08-2017, 08:27 AM
RE: Jesuss
(25-08-2017 07:38 AM)kemo boy Wrote:  
(25-08-2017 05:48 AM)unfogged Wrote:  "Res Erection"
"On Your Knees"
"He Will Cum Again"
"Cum Union"

Are they as good as "Schindler's Fist" was?
Was Jesus "nailed" to the cross?

When life gives you lemons, just remember you are an....
(18-09-2017 09:47 AM)vahaaao Wrote:  Irresponsible bachelor daddy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2017, 10:29 AM
(24-08-2017 07:02 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(24-08-2017 09:29 AM)keepy Wrote:  the lord has said that intelligent and wise is the one who is seeking god through the bible, the knowledge of god through the bible and not by another. next, when you get wisdom by the bible, your everyday life is improved.

> My father got his "wisdom" from the Bible, especially the part about beating children to a pulp to keep them in line. "By the blueness of their wounds shall they be cleansed." He was a self-righteous, overbearing tyrant and I did not shed one tear for him at his funeral.

> Interestingly, I read the Bible (six versions) with an open mind and came away with the knowledge that it was nothing more than the creation of ignorant, fallible men, and reflected the fears, superstitions and prejudices of the times in which it was written.

> Sorry, but I put no stock in a book which justifies slavery and wars of conquest in the name of God. Neither do I trust a book featuring talking animals and people rising from the dead. My life improved immeasurably by reading the Bible. It helped me to become an atheist. Thumbsup
read it again, maybe the time to be enlighted has come.
25-08-2017, 10:35 AM
(24-08-2017 08:53 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(24-08-2017 09:31 AM)keepy Wrote:  how long will you refuse to humble yourself before me. only one more punishment? and pharaoh will gladly thrust israel out.

Gods don't talk like that. Gods don't need to talk like that.

You're worshipping a fucking book, Keepy, not an actual god. There isn't a single word in there that mortal religious leaders couldn't have just made up using only their imaginations.

remember that god made man in his image so man utters speech like god his father. the bible is indeed the word of god.
25-08-2017, 10:39 AM
(25-08-2017 08:27 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(25-08-2017 07:38 AM)kemo boy Wrote:  Are they as good as "Schindler's Fist" was?
Was Jesus "nailed" to the cross?

the lord spoke to Moses, this month is to be the first of the year, get a year old lamb without blemish, then on the evening of the fourteenth day you will kill the animmals. smear of the blood on the doorposts? in which the animal is to be eaten that night roasted whole, with bread without yeast. dressed for travel, eat it in haste, this is the passover festival.Cool
25-08-2017, 10:57 AM
(25-08-2017 10:39 AM)keepy Wrote:  
(25-08-2017 08:27 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Was Jesus "nailed" to the cross?

the lord spoke to Moses, this month is to be the first of the year, get a year old lamb without blemish, then on the evening of the fourteenth day you will kill the animmals. smear of the blood on the doorposts? in which the animal is to be eaten that night roasted whole, with bread without yeast. dressed for travel, eat it in haste, this is the passover festival.Cool

That was centuries (possibly even a millennium) before Jesus lived. What does an old sacrifice ritual for wandering Hebrews have to do with an apocalyptic preacher in Roman-occupied Judaea?

Quote:remember that god made man in his image so man utters speech like god his father. the bible is indeed the word of god.

Considering the fact of biological evolution, the 'image of God' is a rather vague picture.

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
25-08-2017, 11:37 AM
(25-08-2017 10:29 AM)keepy Wrote:  
(24-08-2017 07:02 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  > My father got his "wisdom" from the Bible, especially the part about beating children to a pulp to keep them in line. "By the blueness of their wounds shall they be cleansed." He was a self-righteous, overbearing tyrant and I did not shed one tear for him at his funeral.

> Interestingly, I read the Bible (six versions) with an open mind and came away with the knowledge that it was nothing more than the creation of ignorant, fallible men, and reflected the fears, superstitions and prejudices of the times in which it was written.

> Sorry, but I put no stock in a book which justifies slavery and wars of conquest in the name of God. Neither do I trust a book featuring talking animals and people rising from the dead. My life improved immeasurably by reading the Bible. It helped me to become an atheist. Thumbsup
read it again, maybe the time to be enlighted has come.

Is it going to say something different? Maybe YOU should read it again.
25-08-2017, 11:38 AM
(25-08-2017 10:35 AM)keepy Wrote:  
(24-08-2017 08:53 PM)Astreja Wrote:  Gods don't talk like that. Gods don't need to talk like that.

You're worshipping a fucking book, Keepy, not an actual god. There isn't a single word in there that mortal religious leaders couldn't have just made up using only their imaginations.

remember that god made man in his image so man utters speech like god his father. the bible is indeed the word of god.

Proof?
25-08-2017, 11:40 AM
(25-08-2017 10:39 AM)keepy Wrote:  
(25-08-2017 08:27 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Was Jesus "nailed" to the cross?

"Lobeth thou at thy foe, that it may blow them to tiny bits....in Thy mercy".
[+] 2 users Like kemo boy's post
25-08-2017, 12:14 PM
(25-08-2017 10:35 AM)keepy Wrote:  
(24-08-2017 08:53 PM)Astreja Wrote:  Gods don't talk like that. Gods don't need to talk like that.

So that means god has a larynx, lungs, and a tongue? Weird. I would think an eternal all powerful entity wouldn't be hindered by such things.

I mean it's so weird that god sounds so much like a man....almost like early authors of the bible modeled god after what they thought of as a powerful ruler...hmmmmmm
[+] 1 user Likes ResidentEvilFan's post
25-08-2017, 12:14 PM
(25-08-2017 11:38 AM)kemo boy Wrote:  
(25-08-2017 10:35 AM)keepy Wrote:  remember that god made man in his image so man utters speech like god his father. the bible is indeed the word of god.

Proof?

The bible....duh.