Jesuss

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-08-2017, 10:57 AM
RE: Jesuss
But before you leave I'm gonna magically intervene so every time pharaoh wants to let you leave I'm going to make him decide not to let you leave. That way I can fuck with him for not letting you go.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes natachan's post
11-08-2017, 11:03 AM
(11-08-2017 06:11 AM)keepy Wrote:  call him that he may eat bread?. and Moses was content to dwell with the man, and he gave Moses Zipporah his daughter. one day Moses laid the flock of his father in law Jethro the priest and came to Sinai the mountain of god, this is strange, why isnt the bush burn up, i will go closer and see this great sight. Moses Moses, do not come any closer, take off your sandals because you are standing on holy ground? GaspGaspi am the god of your ancestors, now iam sending you to the king of Egypt to lead my people out of his country. when you bring the people out, you will worship me on this mountain. i know that the king will not let you go unless he is forced to do so. then i will use my power to do terrifying things there, after that he will let you go. the egyptians will give them to you, and you will put these fine things? on your sons and daughters. carry all this away when you leave.

Yeah.

Well that definitely sounds like some great LSD, no question.

Do you have a number for a hook up?

~ The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you ~
-Neil Degrasse Tyson
[Image: stairway_to_heaven_by_tomtr.png]
~ 0 ~
11-08-2017, 11:08 AM
(11-08-2017 11:03 AM)Cosmo Wrote:  
(11-08-2017 06:11 AM)keepy Wrote:  call him that he may eat bread?. and Moses was content to dwell with the man, and he gave Moses Zipporah his daughter. one day Moses laid the flock of his father in law Jethro the priest and came to Sinai the mountain of god, this is strange, why isnt the bush burn up, i will go closer and see this great sight. Moses Moses, do not come any closer, take off your sandals because you are standing on holy ground? GaspGaspi am the god of your ancestors, now iam sending you to the king of Egypt to lead my people out of his country. when you bring the people out, you will worship me on this mountain. i know that the king will not let you go unless he is forced to do so. then i will use my power to do terrifying things there, after that he will let you go. the egyptians will give them to you, and you will put these fine things? on your sons and daughters. carry all this away when you leave.

Yeah.

Well that definitely sounds like some great LSD, no question.

Do you have a number for a hook up?

I think you have to call Jethro. Yes

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
11-08-2017, 11:32 AM
What is it with you, Keepy? You posted the same word salad on city-data and even started a thread that mis-spelled Jesus as Jesuss just like this one several months ago, although a helpful mod fixed it for you after a few days. Seems like you haven't learned a thing in the interim. And let's see ... yep, I had you on ignore there, so ...

Done.
11-08-2017, 11:37 AM
[Image: d359c550d93252715f3314e16e2a0ac8--lost-the-office.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post
11-08-2017, 11:38 AM
(11-08-2017 09:28 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I am now convinced that the van from the special hospital dropped all the patients off here in the last week or so.

I gave them directions. Weeping
I was on the way to "lay a flock" and didn't have time to look up the address. Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
11-08-2017, 11:43 AM
(11-08-2017 11:38 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-08-2017 09:28 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I am now convinced that the van from the special hospital dropped all the patients off here in the last week or so.

I was on the way to "lay a flock" and didn't have time to look up the address. Facepalm

I want the ability to both "like" and "dislike" this reply.

So the best I can do is offer you bananas:
[Image: awx.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 2 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post
11-08-2017, 11:46 AM
(11-08-2017 11:38 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

It's all your fault...damn you, damn you to hell. Censored

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
11-08-2017, 12:51 PM

Cool story bro. Needs more dragons. Also aliens. Aliens are cool.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 8 users Like unfogged's post
11-08-2017, 12:56 PM
<---hands Moses a fire extinguisher to put out the burning bush.
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post