Jesuss

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-09-2017, 09:10 PM
RE: Jesuss
(13-09-2017 08:05 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  God is clearly lost and like your typical deity isn't going to stop and ask for directions. The excuses will be epic. Expect a book. Facepalm

That's it. Jesus will never be my copilot.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
13-09-2017, 11:32 PM (This post was last modified: 13-09-2017 11:37 PM by Astreja.)
(13-09-2017 05:37 AM)keepy Wrote:  When a man dies, with old age, the silver cord is loosed and the spirit goes up into Heaven or down in Hades to wait for the renewal of his body at the resurrection. now, waiting for in the bossom of Abraham in Hades, the rich man begged some water to drink but none could be given him there.

No such thing as a silver cord. No such thing as a spirit. No such place as Heaven. No such place as Hades.

No resurrection. No life after death. Just death.

Keepy, you will never see heaven. You will probably either be cremated or interred in a casket, but you won't even know it. You won't even know that you lost your faith forever at the moment of death, and when what's left of your body is sucked up by the roots of a plant somewhere, the plant won't believe anything that you believed.

However, the plant would probably be a better conversationalist than you.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-09-2017, 09:37 AM
(13-09-2017 07:03 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Keepy doesn't even attempt to interact, it just spews random bible crap. It looks like a badly designed bot.

punishing the iniqhity? of the father on his son to the third and fourth generation of them that hate Jesus. You have seen that i spoke to you from heaven, do not make with me gods of silver and gold. do not bow down yourself and serve any thing except the lord Jesus
16-09-2017, 09:40 AM
Are you feeling alright Keepy??

Get your own bleeding hymn book
16-09-2017, 09:44 AM
(13-09-2017 07:18 AM)Thedemonbarber Wrote:  Thinking about it, the bible is very similar to my CV, you can tell it's bullshit virtually straight away Yes

when he people saw the mountain smoking, the long trumpet blast, they stood at a distance. dont be afraid said Moses. god has come that way to show you his power, that the fear of lord will be with you to keep you from sinning.
16-09-2017, 11:04 AM
(16-09-2017 09:44 AM)keepy Wrote:  
(13-09-2017 07:18 AM)Thedemonbarber Wrote:  Thinking about it, the bible is very similar to my CV, you can tell it's bullshit virtually straight away Yes

when he people saw the mountain smoking, the long trumpet blast, they stood at a distance. dont be afraid said Moses. god has come that way to show you his power, that the fear of lord will be with you to keep you from sinning.

This sounds like a volcano about to erupt and one naked blind guy saying "Nothing to see here folks. No need to be afraid."

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
16-09-2017, 11:12 AM
(13-09-2017 11:32 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(13-09-2017 05:37 AM)keepy Wrote:  When a man dies, with old age, the silver cord is loosed and the spirit goes up into Heaven or down in Hades to wait for the renewal of his body at the resurrection. now, waiting for in the bossom of Abraham in Hades, the rich man begged some water to drink but none could be given him there.

No such thing as a silver cord. No such thing as a spirit. No such place as Heaven. No such place as Hades.

No resurrection. No life after death. Just death.

Keepy, you will never see heaven. You will probably either be cremated or interred in a casket, but you won't even know it. You won't even know that you lost your faith forever at the moment of death, and when what's left of your body is sucked up by the roots of a plant somewhere, the plant won't believe anything that you believed.

However, the plant would probably be a better conversationalist than you.

I think it's more like this:

The rich man died and he went down to Hellium
Glory allelujah, oh-ra-je-rum
The poor man died and he went up to Heavenium

Oh-ra-je-rum, oh-ra-je-rum
Skinamalinkadoodleaye, glory allelujah
Skinamalinkadoodleaye, oh-ra-je-rum

The rich man spent all his time shovellin' coalium
While the poor man slept in the holy of holiums

The rich man lifted his eyes up to Heavenium
And begged for a leave from the heat and tormentium

He begged of the poor man to bring from kingdom comeium
A wee drop of water to cool his burnin' tongueium

Said good Father Abraham, "Well, that cannot be doneium"
"When you were down on Earth, you wouldn't give him a crumbium"

Then send with a warnin' from the dead unto the livin'ium
And save my sinful brothers from the road I took to Hellium

Said good Father Abraham, "That, too, I must refuseium"
"For Heaven or Hell, a man himself must chooseium"

Oh-ra-je-rum
Oh-ra-je-rum
Oh-ra-je-rum

Book of MO
16-09-2017, 11:20 AM
(16-09-2017 09:44 AM)keepy Wrote:  god has come that way to show you his power

Ewwww

Get your own bleeding hymn book
16-09-2017, 01:36 PM
(16-09-2017 09:44 AM)keepy Wrote:  

Can we get rid of this silly fuck? He's not engaged in conversation he's just proselytizing and it's boring.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
16-09-2017, 01:51 PM
(16-09-2017 01:36 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(16-09-2017 09:44 AM)keepy Wrote:  when he people saw the mountain smoking, the long trumpet blast, they stood at a distance. dont be afraid said Moses. god has come that way to show you his power, that the fear of lord will be with you to keep you from sinning.

Can we get rid of this silly fuck? He's not engaged in conversation he's just proselytizing and it's boring.

It's certainly tedious but is it disruptive?

Proselytising is ignorable isn't it?

Unsure