Jesuss

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-09-2017, 08:00 AM
RE: Jesuss
(05-09-2017 10:55 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(05-09-2017 10:27 AM)keepy Wrote:  faithful to his promise, the lord led his people by his strength to this sacred land. you bring them in and plant them on your mountain, the sanctuary you have chosen to dwell in, where you will reign.

And lo I say unto thee this day, he spake to me in a booming voice. He smiled and laughed and spake the words I shall henceforth share: "I am the Bozo, the Clarabelle, the Ronald of McDonald." He shall honketh thy nose and maketh a dog from thy balloons.

the interior of the tent is made out of fine linen woven with blue, purple and red wool, embroidered with cherubsGasp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2017, 01:49 PM
(23-09-2017 08:00 AM)keepy Wrote:  
(05-09-2017 10:55 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  And lo I say unto thee this day, he spake to me in a booming voice. He smiled and laughed and spake the words I shall henceforth share: "I am the Bozo, the Clarabelle, the Ronald of McDonald." He shall honketh thy nose and maketh a dog from thy balloons.

the interior of the tent is made out of fine linen woven with blue, purple and red wool, embroidered with cherubsGasp
So you refuse to actually speak, and just want to spout religious non sequiturs.

What is wrong with you?
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
23-09-2017, 07:47 PM
(05-09-2017 10:55 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  And lo I say unto thee this day, he spake to me in a booming voice. He smiled and laughed and spake the words I shall henceforth share: "I am the Bozo, the Clarabelle, the Ronald of McDonald." He shall honketh thy nose and maketh a dog from thy balloons.

So your god is the god of non-sequiturs. Drinking Beverage

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
23-09-2017, 09:46 PM
(23-09-2017 07:32 AM)keepy Wrote:  to the israelites, the sight of the glory of the lord on top of Mount sinai was like a blazing light. come up to me and i will give you the tables of stone with the laws and commands i have written for your instruction. that i may dwell among you, make me a tent and its furnishings after to the pattern of the Tabernacle?

Answer my question, please: Why do you believe that those events actually happened? They sound more like a work of fiction to me.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
24-09-2017, 02:39 AM

> Sounds as if your God-in-a-Box is totally gay. Laughat
[+] 2 users Like Gwaithmir's post
24-09-2017, 03:17 AM
(11-08-2017 06:11 AM)keepy Wrote:  call him that he may eat bread?. and Moses was content to dwell with the man, and he gave Moses Zipporah his daughter. one day Moses laid the flock of his father in law Jethro the priest and came to Sinai the mountain of god, this is strange, why isnt the bush burn up, i will go closer and see this great sight. Moses Moses, do not come any closer, take off your sandals because you are standing on holy ground? GaspGaspi am the god of your ancestors, now iam sending you to the king of Egypt to lead my people out of his country. when you bring the people out, you will worship me on this mountain. i know that the king will not let you go unless he is forced to do so. then i will use my power to do terrifying things there, after that he will let you go. the egyptians will give them to you, and you will put these fine things? on your sons and daughters. carry all this away when you leave.

I'd appreciate if you could use common English. I may understand that you're coming from a Christian background and are steeped in religiosity. May I interview you with a few questions?

First, can you provide an easy-to-understand translation of the verses and psalms you could be quoting in OP?

Second, can you please provide your personal interpretation and evaluation rather than merely quoting?

Finally, can you offer some and salient real and relevant examples where such principles that you're quoting may apply and bear at least some interesting significance?

I hope that helps, yes?

Finally, do you believe in just words or do you believe in actions?
24-09-2017, 03:21 AM
Bible passage coming in 3-2-1......

Get your own bleeding hymn book
[+] 1 user Likes Thedemonbarber's post
24-09-2017, 03:13 PM
Wait a minute isn't mixing linen and wool forbidden.
[+] 2 users Like JAH's post
25-09-2017, 05:01 AM

And god did'th say unto thee:
"Hey guys, like the tent? It's custom made, hand stitched linen. Cost of a lot of Schmeckles. Where's all the bitches at? Man this party tent is a sausage-fest, AMIRIGHT?"
The bro's did'th chug thine beer, unside'th down unto thoust beer-kegs. And, lo, it was good.

The lord did waketh up several days later, and all was well.....6-8 hours after his hangover wore off.

The Helpful Atheist - An Information Blog
Last updated: 08/11/2017 - Want to contribute, drop me a PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
25-09-2017, 05:09 AM
(24-09-2017 03:13 PM)JAH Wrote:  Wait a minute isn't mixing linen and wool forbidden.

> Only if you use them for clothing. Apparently they're okay for making gay tapestries and draperies. Facepalm