Jesuss

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2017, 05:12 AM
RE: Jesuss
(25-09-2017 05:09 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  Apparently they're okay for making gay tapestries and draperies. Facepalm
But those heterosexual tapestries....

[Image: tenor.gif]

DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!

I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like OakTree500's post
25-09-2017, 09:46 AM
(24-09-2017 02:39 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(23-09-2017 08:00 AM)keepy Wrote:  the interior of the tent is made out of fine linen woven with blue, purple and red wool, embroidered with cherubsGasp

> Sounds as if your God-in-a-Box is totally gay. Laughat
[Image: 2ca730fdacb7f247fb9ea2785cf12002.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
26-09-2017, 04:32 AM
(23-09-2017 07:32 AM)keepy Wrote:  to the israelites, the sight of the glory of the lord on top of Mount sinai was like a blazing light. come up to me and i will give you the tables of stone with the laws and commands i have written for your instruction. that i may dwell among you, make me a tent and its furnishings after to the pattern of the Tabernacle?

Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!
[+] 3 users Like Grasshopper's post
26-09-2017, 08:26 AM
(23-09-2017 07:46 AM)keepy Wrote:  
(19-09-2017 12:24 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  On Sam Harris' forum, "Project Reason", there is a guy who is a born again Xtian. He's completely nuts so they have confined him to one thread where the other posters can go and abuse him. It's a bit sadistic, to be honest, and I didn't like the idea but it kept this guy off the other threads and he seemed happy because he got a lot of attention. As the attention was from people he considered to be sinners, it gave him an audience so he felt he was doing "god's work" by spreading the word.

I think it's better to just ban people like this because it does become trolling at some point, particularly in cases like this where it's just inane, nonsensical mutterings of someone who is a few short of a full pack.

and you shall put in the Ark, the Testimony?
the covenat Box is made of acacia wood, 110centimeters long and 66 wide, 66 high covered with gold. 4 carrying rings of gold are attached to its 4 legs. and 2 carrying poles. one cherub at each end of the lid form one piece with it. with their wings covering it. and the lord said to Moses, i will meet you there, ?between the cherubs

QED

Note: "Q.E.D." (sometimes written "QED") is an abbreviation for the Latin phrase "quod erat demonstrandum" ("that which was to be demonstrated"), a notation which is often placed at the end of a mathematical proof to indicate its completion.
[+] 2 users Like Deltabravo's post
26-09-2017, 02:14 PM
Clockwork, shouldn't it be "jesus is divine".
[+] 1 user Likes JAH's post