Jesuss

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2017, 09:12 AM
RE: Jesuss
(13-08-2017 06:56 AM)keepy Wrote:  what about your brother Aaron the levite i know he can speak well. he is now coming to meet you? speak to him, i? will help both of you to speak.

I think you need to keep off the holy water matey! Try the red cordial instead. Tongue

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
13-08-2017, 06:33 PM
(13-08-2017 06:56 AM)keepy Wrote:  what about your brother Aaron the levite...

Speaking for myself only, I have no relatives named Aaron and no Levites in the family either. Are you sure you're on the right forum?

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-08-2017, 08:48 PM
(13-08-2017 06:56 AM)keepy Wrote:  
(11-08-2017 04:23 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  And meanwhile:

1 In that time of the First Age were made those things that afterward were most renowned of all the works of the Elves. For Fëanor, being come to his full might, was filled with a new thought, and he pondered how the light of the Trees , the Glory of the Blessed Realm, might be preserved imperishable. Then he began a long and secret labour, and he summoned all his lore, and his power, and his subtle skill; and at the end of all he made the Silmarilli.

2 As three great jewels they were in form. But not until the End ere the Sun was made and not until the Sun passes and the Moon falls shall it be known of what divine substance they were fashioned. Like the crystal of diamonds it appeared, and yet was stronger than adamant, so that no violence could mar it or break it within the Kingdom of Arda. Yet that crystal was to the Silmarilli but as is the body to the Children of Ilúvatar: the house of its inner fire, that is within it and yet in all parts of it, and its life. And the inner fire of the Silmarilli Fëanor made of the blended light of the Trees of Valinor, which lives in them yet, though the Trees have long withered and shine no more. Therefore, even in the darkness of the deepest treasury the Silmarilli shone in their own radiance like the stars of Varda; and yet, as they were indeed living things, they rejoiced in light and received it and gave it back in hues more marvelous than before. (The Silmarillion, 7:1-2)

Hey, Moses, you know what you can do with your lame burning bush story! Dodgy

what about your brother Aaron the leviteSleepy i know he can speak well. he is now coming to meet you? speak to him, i? will help both of you to speak.

> Sorry, but I don't have a brother named Aaron. If anyone comes to me from the spiritual realm, it will be my muse Arwen Undómiel. She has spoken to me many times. Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
14-08-2017, 06:52 AM
(13-08-2017 06:56 AM)keepy Wrote:  
(11-08-2017 04:23 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  And meanwhile:

1 In that time of the First Age were made those things that afterward were most renowned of all the works of the Elves. For Fëanor, being come to his full might, was filled with a new thought, and he pondered how the light of the Trees , the Glory of the Blessed Realm, might be preserved imperishable. Then he began a long and secret labour, and he summoned all his lore, and his power, and his subtle skill; and at the end of all he made the Silmarilli.

2 As three great jewels they were in form. But not until the End ere the Sun was made and not until the Sun passes and the Moon falls shall it be known of what divine substance they were fashioned. Like the crystal of diamonds it appeared, and yet was stronger than adamant, so that no violence could mar it or break it within the Kingdom of Arda. Yet that crystal was to the Silmarilli but as is the body to the Children of Ilúvatar: the house of its inner fire, that is within it and yet in all parts of it, and its life. And the inner fire of the Silmarilli Fëanor made of the blended light of the Trees of Valinor, which lives in them yet, though the Trees have long withered and shine no more. Therefore, even in the darkness of the deepest treasury the Silmarilli shone in their own radiance like the stars of Varda; and yet, as they were indeed living things, they rejoiced in light and received it and gave it back in hues more marvelous than before. (The Silmarillion, 7:1-2)

Hey, Moses, you know what you can do with your lame burning bush story! Dodgy

what about your brother Aaron the leviteSleepy i know he can speak well. he is now coming to meet you? speak to him, i? will help both of you to speak.

Why don't you? go take a flying fuck at? a rolling doughnut?
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
17-08-2017, 06:23 AM
(13-08-2017 06:33 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(13-08-2017 06:56 AM)keepy Wrote:  what about your brother Aaron the levite...

Speaking for myself only, I have no relatives named Aaron and no Levites in the family either. Are you sure you're on the right forum?

Aaron and Moses were the ones who led the tribes of israel out of Egypt. at the time Moses was 80 and Aaron 83.
17-08-2017, 06:33 AM
(17-08-2017 06:23 AM)keepy Wrote:  Aaron and Moses were the ones who led the tribes of israel out of Egypt. at the time Moses was 80 and Aaron 83.

Facepalm

No Keepy.

The whole thing is a 'Myth'. It's a fable. The tale is made up, not real.
17-08-2017, 06:39 AM
(11-08-2017 11:32 AM)mordant Wrote:  
(11-08-2017 06:11 AM)keepy Wrote:  call him that he may eat bread?. and Moses was content to dwell with the man, and he gave Moses Zipporah his daughter. one day Moses laid the flock of his father in law Jethro the priest and came to Sinai the mountain of god, this is strange, why isnt the bush burn up, i will go closer and see this great sight. Moses Moses, do not come any closer, take off your sandals because you are standing on holy ground? GaspGaspi am the god of your ancestors, now iam sending you to the king of Egypt to lead my people out of his country. when you bring the people out, you will worship me on this mountain. i know that the king will not let you go unless he is forced to do so. then i will use my power to do terrifying things there, after that he will let you go. the egyptians will give them to you, and you will put these fine things? on your sons and daughters. carry all this away when you leave.
What is it with you, Keepy? You posted the same word salad on city-data and even started a thread that mis-spelled Jesus as Jesuss just like this one several months ago, although a helpful mod fixed it for you after a few days. Seems like you haven't learned a thing in the interim. And let's see ... yep, I had you on ignore there, so ...

Done.

hi, tell your children about the miracles? i gave Moses the power to perform, then all will know that iam the lord.
17-08-2017, 06:57 AM
(11-08-2017 01:16 PM)Cheerful Charlie Wrote:  
(11-08-2017 06:11 AM)keepy Wrote:  call him that he may eat bread?. and Moses was content to dwell with the man, and he gave Moses Zipporah his daughter. one day Moses laid the flock of his father in law Jethro the priest and came to Sinai the mountain of god, this is strange, why isnt the bush burn up, i will go closer and see this great sight. Moses Moses, do not come any closer, take off your sandals because you are standing on holy ground? GaspGaspi am the god of your ancestors, now iam sending you to the king of Egypt to lead my people out of his country. when you bring the people out, you will worship me on this mountain. i know that the king will not let you go unless he is forced to do so. then i will use my power to do terrifying things there, after that he will let you go. the egyptians will give them to you, and you will put these fine things? on your sons and daughters. carry all this away when you leave.

Exodus 4
24 And it came to pass by the way in the inn, that the Lord met him, and sought to kill him.
25 Then Zipporah took a sharp stone, and cut off the foreskin of her son, and cast it at his feet, and said, Surely a bloody husband art thou to me.
26 So he let him go: then she said, A bloody husband thou art, because of the circumcision.

Why did God want to kill Moses? How did he fail at that task? The Bible. It be weird.
when Abraham was 99 the lord said to him, iam almighty god, iam making my agreement with you and your descendants? obey me and i will be your god. when a baby is 8 days old, you must circumcise him. your bodies will be marked to show that you are part of my people. any male who is not circumcised will be cut off.
17-08-2017, 07:20 AM
Dear keepy,

If your intent is to only quote scripture without actually engaging then treat your time here as very precious for you may be asked to leave sooner than later, we have rules against spamming, proselytizing and shitting on the rug.

And speaking of rules...

[Image: Rules,+rules,+rules…+Capitalize+the+firs...oun+I..jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
17-08-2017, 07:30 AM
(17-08-2017 06:39 AM)keepy Wrote:  
(11-08-2017 11:32 AM)mordant Wrote:  What is it with you, Keepy? You posted the same word salad on city-data and even started a thread that mis-spelled Jesus as Jesuss just like this one several months ago, although a helpful mod fixed it for you after a few days. Seems like you haven't learned a thing in the interim. And let's see ... yep, I had you on ignore there, so ...

Done.

hi, tell your children about the miracles? i gave Moses the power to perform, then all will know that iam the lord.

Oh, it's the not-so-great iam.

By the way, are you claiming to be this "i"? Is this a deity posting?

If so, my internet is moving slower than normal this morning; pls. fix.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post