Jesuss

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-08-2017, 07:37 AM
RE: Jesuss
(17-08-2017 06:33 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(17-08-2017 06:23 AM)keepy Wrote:  Aaron and Moses were the ones who led the tribes of israel out of Egypt. at the time Moses was 80 and Aaron 83.

Facepalm

No Keepy.

The whole thing is a 'Myth'. It's a fable. The tale is made up, not real.

You should try to read the Bible more carefully, the holy spirit gives light.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2017, 07:41 AM
(11-08-2017 01:27 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(11-08-2017 01:16 PM)Cheerful Charlie Wrote:  Exodus 4
24 And it came to pass by the way in the inn, that the Lord met him, and sought to kill him.
25 Then Zipporah took a sharp stone, and cut off the foreskin of her son, and cast it at his feet, and said, Surely a bloody husband art thou to me.
26 So he let him go: then she said, A bloody husband thou art, because of the circumcision.

27 And her son said, "What the fuck mom?" I wasn't the one out for 40 days talking to a bush!
28 And Zipporah replied "Shut up. Just be glad I didn't stone you."
29 And there was much rejoicing

[Image: IncredibleSevereFiddlercrab-small.gif]

Zipporah said to Moses, you are safe because of the rite of circumcision.
17-08-2017, 07:42 AM
(17-08-2017 07:37 AM)keepy Wrote:  
(17-08-2017 06:33 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Facepalm

No Keepy.

You should try to read the Bible more carefully, the holy spirit gives light.

All hail the holy spirit!

[Image: latest?cb=20170513015938]

Drinking Beverage

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
17-08-2017, 07:44 AM
(11-08-2017 03:27 PM)unfogged Wrote:  So we know that Adam & Eve were blamed for disobeying even though they couldn't have had any understanding of what that meant.... it occurred to me that something similar happened at Sinai. Supposedly Moses went up the mountain for a period of time to get the commandments and while up there the people made an idol and started misbehaving but if they hadn't been given the law yet how were they to know that what they were doing was wrong? Moses was ordered to go down and start killing (despite the brand new "thous shalt not kill" order) over a law that didn't exist when the people broke it.

Yahweh is a royal prick.The only good thing he ever did was to not exist.

remember that the lord instructed them not to eat of the fruit of evil in the middle of the guarden, but they disobeyed.
17-08-2017, 07:45 AM
(14-08-2017 06:52 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(13-08-2017 06:56 AM)keepy Wrote:  what about your brother Aaron the leviteSleepy i know he can speak well. he is now coming to meet you? speak to him, i? will help both of you to speak.

Why don't you? go take a flying fuck at? a rolling doughnut?

Love Kurt Vonnegut!

[Image: mobilesexualpastryexperienc_grande.png?v=1429293889]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
17-08-2017, 07:51 AM
(17-08-2017 06:33 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(17-08-2017 06:23 AM)keepy Wrote:  Aaron and Moses were the ones who led the tribes of israel out of Egypt. at the time Moses was 80 and Aaron 83.

Facepalm

No Keepy.

You should read the Bible, it is truth. God speaks in many ways.
17-08-2017, 07:51 AM
(17-08-2017 07:44 AM)keepy Wrote:  remember that the lord instructed them not to eat of the fruit of evil in the middle of the guarden, but they disobeyed.

How did they know it would be wrong to disobey before they had the knowledge?

As a parable it suffers from far too many internal contradictions to be useful. As history it is just false.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
17-08-2017, 07:52 AM
(17-08-2017 07:44 AM)keepy Wrote:  
(11-08-2017 03:27 PM)unfogged Wrote:  So we know that Adam & Eve were blamed for disobeying even though they couldn't have had any understanding of what that meant.... it occurred to me that something similar happened at Sinai. Supposedly Moses went up the mountain for a period of time to get the commandments and while up there the people made an idol and started misbehaving but if they hadn't been given the law yet how were they to know that what they were doing was wrong? Moses was ordered to go down and start killing (despite the brand new "thous shalt not kill" order) over a law that didn't exist when the people broke it.

Yahweh is a royal prick.The only good thing he ever did was to not exist.

remember that the lord instructed them not to eat of the fruit of evil in the middle of the guarden, but they disobeyed.

You wake up on a strange planet and a disembodied voice tells you not to push the red button in the middle of the guarden (sic) (What the hell is a guarden anyway?).

But if you do push the red button NEVER, EVER follow that up by pulling on the blue lever, no explanation given. What would you do keepy?

[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
17-08-2017, 07:53 AM
(17-08-2017 07:51 AM)keepy Wrote:  You should read the Bible, it is truth. God speaks in many ways.

I've read it. It's interesting as mythology. It has little to do with reality.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
17-08-2017, 08:08 AM
(17-08-2017 07:52 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(17-08-2017 07:44 AM)keepy Wrote:  remember that the lord instructed them not to eat of the fruit of evil in the middle of the guarden, but they disobeyed.

You wake up on a strange planet and a disembodied voice tells you not to push the red button in the middle of the guarden (sic) (What the hell is a guarden anyway?).

But if you do push the red button NEVER, EVER follow that up by pulling on the blue lever, no explanation given. What would you do keepy?

Adam knew the lord very much, they used to meet in the morning. he knew that the lord was his father, so the instructions of a father should be taken care and not be disobeyed.