Jewish Graveyard Desecration

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-02-2017, 05:35 AM
Jewish Graveyard Desecration
It's been in the news - one near St Louis - and one in Pennsylvania.

I have a really hard time getting excited about it.

I see it as a case of vulgar, wonton destruction - going head to head with troglodyte values.

Now the cops will have to waste valuable time and resources "serving and protecting" a bunch of stiffs.

What's the point??? Are they afraid the dead guys will get hurt?

I think it's far past time to crack down on this religiously based drivel - and get rid of graveyards all together. It's a horrendous, overpriced habit - kept in place by "the death industry".

I say when you're dead - they throw your ass in a woodchipper - and grind your decaying corpse into fertilizer.

We need the phosphorous.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2017, 06:09 AM
RE: Jewish Graveyard Desecration
The implication goes a lot further than just the act. What is says is "Jews, you are not safe here". Again, the next step is to see what the response is. If the response is "Meh" from the public, then you ratchet it up again. Next headline is "Jewish man assaulted" - who cares right? Just one Jew. Then you hold an anti-Jew riot. Ya know... build it all up in easy stages.

Stamp this shit out now if y'all know what's good for you. Jews are one group, but the perpetrators and others of their ilk will target others too. Black people. Muslims. Anywhere there's a minority and they can spread fear. It makes them feel powerful.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 18 users Like morondog's post
27-02-2017, 08:11 AM
(27-02-2017 06:09 AM)morondog Wrote:  The implication goes a lot further than just the act. What is says is "Jews, you are not safe here". Again, the next step is to see what the response is. If the response is "Meh" from the public, then you ratchet it up again. Next headline is "Jewish man assaulted" - who cares right? Just one Jew. Then you hold an anti-Jew riot. Ya know... build it all up in easy stages.

Stamp this shit out now if y'all know what's good for you. Jews are one group, but the perpetrators and others of their ilk will target others too. Black people. Muslims. Anywhere there's a minority and they can spread fear. It makes them feel powerful.

Live people rate in my book -- so any live person being attacked is an issue.

Dead people don't rate.

They're doorstops.

That's my whole point.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
27-02-2017, 08:25 AM
(27-02-2017 08:11 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(27-02-2017 06:09 AM)morondog Wrote:  The implication goes a lot further than just the act. What is says is "Jews, you are not safe here". Again, the next step is to see what the response is. If the response is "Meh" from the public, then you ratchet it up again. Next headline is "Jewish man assaulted" - who cares right? Just one Jew. Then you hold an anti-Jew riot. Ya know... build it all up in easy stages.

Live people rate in my book -- so any live person being attacked is an issue.

Dead people don't rate.

They're doorstops.

That's my whole point.

You missed my point entirely. I got yours.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
27-02-2017, 08:48 AM
(27-02-2017 05:35 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  It's been in the news - one near St Louis - and one in Pennsylvania.

I have a really hard time getting excited about it.

I see it as a case of vulgar, wonton destruction - going head to head with troglodyte values.

Now the cops will have to waste valuable time and resources "serving and protecting" a bunch of stiffs.

What's the point??? Are they afraid the dead guys will get hurt?

I think it's far past time to crack down on this religiously based drivel - and get rid of graveyards all together. It's a horrendous, overpriced habit - kept in place by "the death industry".

I say when you're dead - they throw your ass in a woodchipper - and grind your decaying corpse into fertilizer.

We need the phosphorous.

I understand what you're saying but I agree with morondog.

I personally do not care what happens to me when I die. I'll cease to exist. Take what parts of me that can still be of use to someone of need and burn the rest of me or whatever is cheaper.

But morondog brings up a very good point. This isn't about dead people this is about targeting a group of people for their beliefs. It's to make a point that they (apparently) are not welcome. While I don't subscribe to Judaism (obviously) I still support the right for Jews to believe what they wish. We live in a free country to do just that. So Jews along with everyone that inhabits this planet should be able to live without the fear of their beliefs. As long as those beliefs do not harm another (I realize that can be a vague statement) then they should be allowed to live without fear.

I am an atheist and I have suffered discrimination because of my nonbelief. It's not really a big deal to me but I can see how it could be. Food for thought.

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
[+] 15 users Like RearViewMirror's post
27-02-2017, 09:45 AM
I agree with morondog. Also, that shit costs money, and people vandalizing head stones and shit is costly to the family, emotionally harmful and stressful for the family, and an obvious terror threat directed at the families of Jewish people.

So when cops have to put time and effort into guarding a graveyard, it's not about the dead people within. It's all about the surviving family members.

I don't care what happens to my body after I die, either. But I do care that my family is able to continue to live safely, freely, and happily after I'm gone.
[+] 7 users Like Emma's post
27-02-2017, 10:17 AM
Yep, These are acts of terror. It's not about whether the buried will be upset that someone tagged their headstone; it's about telling Jews "you are targets".

Wish I were a judge hearing these prosecutions. I'd sentence those found guilty to a thousand hours or so of community service ... in the form of digging graves with pick and shovel.
[+] 11 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
27-02-2017, 10:28 AM
Yes - it's a form of terrorism.

But -- it's like any other form of fucking voodoo ---- it only effects the recipient if they're willing to believe that there something special about sticking a dead motherfucker in the ground.

(I suspect the first guy to bury another guy, half expected the guy to grow back outta the ground like a seed of corn -- thus inventing religion).

There's no logical justification for wasting real estate (of which there's a limited amount) on corpses.

It's superstitious twaddle - and should be treated as such.

27-02-2017, 10:44 AM
(27-02-2017 10:28 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Yes - it's a form of terrorism.

But -- it's like any other form of fucking voodoo ---- it only effects the recipient if they're willing to believe that there something special about sticking a dead motherfucker in the ground.

(I suspect the first guy to bury another guy, half expected the guy to grow back outta the ground like a seed of corn -- thus inventing religion).

There's no logical justification for wasting real estate (of which there's a limited amount) on corpses.

It's superstitious twaddle - and should be treated as such.

It's not just about disrespecting someone else's beliefs. This type of thing is typically done as a form of hate and is often used to strike fear into the Jewish (or other targeted groups) community.

Police presence in these cases is not just about protecting property, it's about protecting human lives who could also be targeted as an outgrowth of such instances--either by the same people who did the vandalizing/destruction or by other copycat people with a similar agenda, who will commit violent acts against others due to racial or ethnic motives.
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
27-02-2017, 11:21 AM (This post was last modified: 27-02-2017 11:37 AM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
OLB,

Sigh...

I believe your heart is in the right place, but you've again picked the wrong battle.

I grew up near a town dedicated to cemeteries. (Seriously the living population paled compared to the dead). Many people are buried there some going back to 1800s some semi famous like Frank James, and really famous like Joe DiMaggio, Wyatt Earp beside his wife, and Levi Strauss) and I wouldn't want to see any grave desecrated. There's nothing quite like going through a cemetery -- wondering about those people. They lived, they laughed and cried, and for some all that remains is a headstone.

One of saddest ones I found was a mother and baby, died in the mid 1800s. All that remains that headstone that said they were there and they mattered.

For me it's not about religion, it's actually more about history.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 17 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post