Jewish Graveyard Desecration

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2017, 07:05 AM
RE: Jewish Graveyard Desecration
(28-02-2017 06:57 AM)tomilay Wrote:  The haters have always hated Jews as the brains behind what should be hated. They believe the Jew plants the wrong seed into the minds of the darkies. It's totally warped and that is why it makes an integral part of a warped set of beliefs. George Soros comes up a lot in discussions of white supremacists even when discussing Muslims.

The attack on muslims uses the same slogans as the attacks on the jews in the past. At some times you only have to swap the word muslim for jew and you get a perfect Goebbels parole. To the word.

These days it isn't PC to attack jews anymore. But these hate groups, I assume it's one of the usual suspects behind the attack, stick with their old enemies and eagerly adapt to the new one.

The political climate in large parts of the world advertises that hate against certain groups is acceptable. They are no longer forced into hiding, in their minds. They feel like doing the good work, cheered on by parts of the political establishment as well as a growing part of the population.

It's not only America facing that problem. In Europe, Xenophobic attacks are on the rise too. Against immigrants, against muslim sites but also against jews. So far no casualties. But not for a lack of trying. There's a lot of people getting hurt in the process and in need of being hospitalized.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like abaris's post
28-02-2017, 07:08 AM
OLB - ya know I love ya but I have to disagree here...

Destruction of the property of someone else is wrong...period. The fact that it appears to be targeted toward a certain group of people makes it even more wrong.

Cemeteries aren't for the dead, they are for the living. Maybe the reasons make little sense to some of us but that doesn't make them okay targets for stupid shit.

At minimum this sort of thing is a lack of respect for the property of others. At worst it's a pointed display of hatred.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
28-02-2017, 07:11 AM
Sorry OLB but as much as I like you I have to disagree with you, its not about the dead its about their poor families and the distress this causes. I just don't see how you can say its just about a bunch of dead people its about the living and the hurt and distress it will cause them, I would be horrified, angry and hurt if my dads grave was desecrated wouldn't you feel the same if a close family member of yours had their grave disturbed? Tbh mate I would struggle to believe you if you said no.
28-02-2017, 07:13 AM (This post was last modified: 28-02-2017 07:30 AM by abaris.)
(28-02-2017 07:08 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Cemeteries aren't for the dead, they are for the living. Maybe the reasons make little sense to some of us but that doesn't make them okay targets for stupid shit.

OLB has made his position pretty clear, but I wonder how everyone would react to their parent's graves being trampled into the ground. I'm not religious, but I would take personal issue with something like that. Not because I would have to pay for the damage but because it insults a memorial to my loved ones.

In the end that matters. One may be tempted to call that property damage, but it's bluring the lines. It also makes this seem like a prank in bad taste instead of what this obviously was aimed at.

Do you think this is mere property damage and only aimed at the dead?

[Image: 260.421.551]

Or this?

[Image: 1480e600c8a6b803-jpg.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like abaris's post
28-02-2017, 07:50 AM
(28-02-2017 06:46 AM)abaris Wrote:  
(28-02-2017 06:41 AM)tomilay Wrote:  If OLB is tone-deaf to the deeper underlying message of hate in the vandalism, you would think he would at least not miss the obvious law and order ramifications of wantonly vandalising private property.

Which, as I said, is missing the mark. If they're waved through on charges of property damage, it doesn't resolve the underlying issue. Which is a hate crime. Obviously. They didn't go out to vandalise the christian cemetary next door, they went for a jewish one. Destroying over a hundred grave stones. There's an obvious message and the crime should be handled accordingly.

As I said, there's a difference between blowing up a phone booth and vandalizing a jewish burrial ground. And the difference is the message. Sent, first and foremost, to the members of the jewish community and secondly to the public at large.

I am saying that at a minimum, OLB cannot possibly miss the illegality of the act. This stuff is literally against the letter of the law. I understand the underlying issue of hate.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 2 users Like tomilay's post
28-02-2017, 08:14 AM
(28-02-2017 06:46 AM)abaris Wrote:  
(27-02-2017 08:38 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Niemoller (whom I've had to reference too many goddamned times in the last two months, what a sad state we've come to!) comes to mind again: we must stand up together against the hatred that still infects the minds of too many.

I quoted him too quite often. There's ample reason for quoting him over and over. I'm not under the illusion that many will listen. But if it could give some sitting on the fence pause, it's already a success. Thing is, nobody fears to be on the receiving end at some time. When it hits them like a freight train it's already too late.

Ain't that the truth? "But it wasn't me ... " It's almost as if no one understands the principle of defeat in detail, but that is exactly what bigots bank on -- being able to single out one group at a time, in stepwise motion, until they've accomplished their ugly goal.

Fortunately, America hasn't gone so far down that road yet as some other examples from history -- but that is not any reason for complacency, but rather, all the more reason to snuff out the candle before it sets the house afire.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
28-02-2017, 02:14 PM
In which the President of the United States, who didn't mention the Jews in his Holocaust Remembrance Day statement, insinuates the Jews committed a false flag attack on their own cemeteries...

Quote:When asked on Tuesday about the recent wave of anti-Semitic threats and property destruction, President Donald Trump allegedly said that “sometimes it’s the reverse.” The remark was made to a gathering of state attorneys general, according to Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro. “He just said, ‘Sometimes it’s the reverse, to make people—or to make others—look bad,’ and he used the word ‘reverse’ I would say two or three times in his comments,” Shapiro said. “He did say at the top that it was reprehensible.” He added that the remarks “didn’t make a whole lot of sense to me.” Trump is expected to address these issues during an address to a joint session of Congress on Tuesday night.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
28-02-2017, 03:51 PM
(28-02-2017 02:14 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  In which the President of the United States, who didn't mention the Jews in his Holocaust Remembrance Day statement, insinuates the Jews committed a false flag attack on their own cemeteries...

Quote:When asked on Tuesday about the recent wave of anti-Semitic threats and property destruction, President Donald Trump allegedly said that “sometimes it’s the reverse.” The remark was made to a gathering of state attorneys general, according to Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro. “He just said, ‘Sometimes it’s the reverse, to make people—or to make others—look bad,’ and he used the word ‘reverse’ I would say two or three times in his comments,” Shapiro said. “He did say at the top that it was reprehensible.” He added that the remarks “didn’t make a whole lot of sense to me.” Trump is expected to address these issues during an address to a joint session of Congress on Tuesday night.

To be fair, it is always the Jews.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
28-02-2017, 06:51 PM
(28-02-2017 02:14 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  In which the President of the United States, who didn't mention the Jews in his Holocaust Remembrance Day statement, insinuates the Jews committed a false flag attack on their own cemeteries...

Someone's been reading Breitb -- er, someone's appointed an editor of theirs to his staff.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
28-02-2017, 09:35 PM

Ah but he's the most Jew-loving anti-semite you've ever seen Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post