Jewish Graveyard Desecration

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-03-2017, 01:38 AM
RE: Jewish Graveyard Desecration
(28-02-2017 02:14 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  In which the President of the United States, who didn't mention the Jews in his Holocaust Remembrance Day statement, insinuates the Jews committed a false flag attack on their own cemeteries...

Quote:When asked on Tuesday about the recent wave of anti-Semitic threats and property destruction, President Donald Trump allegedly said that “sometimes it’s the reverse.” The remark was made to a gathering of state attorneys general, according to Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro. “He just said, ‘Sometimes it’s the reverse, to make people—or to make others—look bad,’ and he used the word ‘reverse’ I would say two or three times in his comments,” Shapiro said. “He did say at the top that it was reprehensible.” He added that the remarks “didn’t make a whole lot of sense to me.” Trump is expected to address these issues during an address to a joint session of Congress on Tuesday night.

Not mentioning Jews during speech on the Holocaust Remembrance Day is even less sensible that not mentioning Columbus on Columbus day. One can only hope that it was just stupid blunder, not trying to appeal to anti-Semites.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
01-03-2017, 01:42 AM
(01-03-2017 01:38 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  One can only hope that it was just stupid blunder.

I can't quite believe that.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
01-03-2017, 01:46 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2017 01:56 AM by Szuchow.)
(01-03-2017 01:42 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(01-03-2017 01:38 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  One can only hope that it was just stupid blunder.

I can't quite believe that.

Well, I didn't wrote that one can hope by accident.

Honestly though, I don't know as I have only small snippets of information. I prefer not jumping to the conclusions when I operate with information deficit.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
01-03-2017, 01:48 AM
We were talking about it over dinner tonight. My older asked (sarcastically), "You mean he alluded that it was a Jewish conspiracy?"

At this point my younger kid who's on the spectrum, in a very matter-of-fact tone said, "The nazis did that before WW2."

The conversation just kinda ended.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
01-03-2017, 03:27 AM
(01-03-2017 01:48 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  We were talking about it over dinner tonight. My older asked (sarcastically), "You mean he alluded that it was a Jewish conspiracy?"

At this point my younger kid who's on the spectrum, in a very matter-of-fact tone said, "The nazis did that before WW2."

The conversation just kinda ended.

Out of the mouths of babes
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
01-03-2017, 04:51 AM
(27-02-2017 08:11 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  ...
Live people rate in my book -- so any live person being attacked is an issue.

Dead people don't rate.

They're doorstops.

That's my whole point.

But don't you think there's a collective responsibility to ensure that the massacres of the past aren't repeated?

Oh, that's right. you don't...

(05-12-2016 12:29 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  ...
I am in no way responsible for anyone's ancestor's misfortunes - and anyone who says any group now living is -- is probably basing that on nothing more than simple racism ...

The past is the past.

Racism will continue, as long as some groups think they're "owed" -- just because they were born a certain color.

What's your plan to erase all our personal and cultural memories so that tribalism will finally be assigned to a forgotten history?

Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post