Jews don't get a pass either!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-10-2014, 05:01 AM
Jews don't get a pass either!
I am so sick of Israel hiding behind tradition and the Holocaust claiming any peep of concern about what they do means we want to spark up the ovens. KNOCK IT OFF ASSHOLES!

No one and I do mean no label in our species should advocate genocide as a solution. OK so don't fucking falsely accuse others of wanting that when you have nuts in your own bunch suggesting it.

http://www.imemc.org/article/69302

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2014, 05:05 AM
RE: Jews don't get a pass either!
This is why we cannot have nice things.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
05-10-2014, 05:15 AM
Ann Frank would be fucking pissed at Israel. No she would not expect them to disband the country, but she would stand with Susan B Anthony and Jefferson in the idea that you have to keep religion and government separate.

I already cant stand Israel's watered down theocracy claiming to be "secular". But can you imagine what a dipshiit like this Jew would do if a majority were in power like him? It would be the Native Americans all over.

Israel needs to learn the lessons of the Holocaust, and also learn from American history too. America did some really nasty shit to blacks, women, Native Americans , Japanese. And even today our right act like this sick fuck with discrimination against gays.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
05-10-2014, 05:30 AM
How do you expect Israel to keep state and religion separate?
It was founded solely on the bases of the Jewish religion and Zionist claims.
It's a Jewish State...

And I'm not saying I'm pro-Muslim genocide or anything, but it would solve A LOT of the worlds issues if they were all dead...
Just sayin'

[Image: oscar.png]
05-10-2014, 05:33 AM
So I guess the last one was just the semi-final solution.

Consider

05-10-2014, 05:43 AM
(05-10-2014 05:30 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  How do you expect Israel to keep state and religion separate?
It was founded solely on the bases of the Jewish religion and Zionist claims.
It's a Jewish State...

And I'm not saying I'm pro-Muslim genocide or anything, but it would solve A LOT of the worlds issues if they were all dead...
Just sayin'

I don't expect them to change overnight. Shit, even from day one after the ink was dry on our First Amendment and "No religious test" and the Barbary Treaty article 11, we still have attempts of church state mixing here.

I am simply putting a challenge to their population to think about the way they do things, it is still up to them what they do. I simply think that they would do better to learn from history and the mistakes of others than to insist on their own tribal pecking order.

What I will not allow Israel to get away with or any Jew, and there are Jews who agree with me, is this idea that by proxy of label they should be free from any criticism at all. NO HUMAN AND NO GROUP anywhere in the world should ever get pedestal. We are still all the same species.

05-10-2014, 05:09 PM
Quote:What I will not allow Israel to get away with or any Jew, and there are Jews who agree with me, is this idea that by proxy of label they should be free from any criticism at all.

You gonna stop them?
Russia is literally invading Ukraine and all anyone seems to do is go all Dora the Explorer on Russia's ass, "Russia, no invading! Russia, no invading!, Russia, no invading!" which has about as much real world chance of working as Micky Mouse coming to life out of my TV and doing the chicken dance for my amusement.
If Israel want to get rid of Muslims in the Gaza Strip and West Bank then that's what they're gonna do and there's jack shit anyone is actually gonna do about it.

I'm with you that Jews shouldn't get a free pass just because they're Jewish and they got bullied during High School BUT if everyone else is getting a free pass I don't see why the Jews shouldn't get one either.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
05-10-2014, 05:15 PM
(05-10-2014 05:05 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  This is why we cannot have nice things.

I love you so much. Heart

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
05-10-2014, 05:41 PM
(05-10-2014 05:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(05-10-2014 05:05 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  This is why we cannot have nice things.

I love you so much. Heart

At least somebody does.
Thumbsup

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
05-10-2014, 07:20 PM
Just read their fucking bible. It isn't genocide when they do it....or pretend to do it.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!