Jihadi John's family been relocated, £5000 a day hotel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2015, 10:31 PM
Jihadi John's family been relocated, £5000 a day hotel
His mother and four siblings are now living in a hotel at £5000 a day, not including the armed guard detail posted to them. While his father and oldest daughter have returned to their home country, which his parents claimed to have fled in fear for their lives and have lived off benefits in the UK since their arrival popping out children.

While the housing executive continues to pay for their £600,000 flat........ so the lesson learnt?
Behead people in the name of Islam and and the stupid kuffar will put your family up in a luxurious hotel coupled with protective custody, no doubt they will be given new identities and another housing executive abode at the tax payers expense.

Am I the only one outraged?

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/jihadi-john-apo...gs-1491028
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2015, 10:39 PM
RE: Jihadi John's family been relocated, £5000 a day hotel
... So they were moved on the authorities' advice, for their own safety, and you're outraged because... you wanted them to stay there and get lynched? Some civilization you've got there Mr Brit.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
08-03-2015, 10:43 PM
(08-03-2015 10:39 PM)morondog Wrote:  ... So they were moved on the authorities' advice, for their own safety, and you're outraged because... you wanted them to stay there and get lynched? Some civilization you've got there Mr Brit.

Right?

Why should the family face the mob for something a relative of theirs did and not them?
08-03-2015, 11:00 PM
(08-03-2015 10:39 PM)morondog Wrote:  ... So they were moved on the authorities' advice, for their own safety, and you're outraged because... you wanted them to stay there and get lynched? Some civilization you've got there Mr Brit.

You think it's a good message to be sending to potential Jihadists?

If they would put my family up in a five thousand pound a night hotel and give them an armed detail, I might sign up for ISIS.

Me and my siblings had to pay for private medical treatment for my mothers cancer because the waiting time on the under funded NHS, that all 5 of us has spent a lifetime of taxes towards, was years long.

Yet we are able to give false asylum seekers that have contributed nothing, a lifetime of benefits for them and their kids who behead people?......... come on. They created this monster with their horrid religion.
08-03-2015, 11:04 PM
(08-03-2015 11:00 PM)DuffMan Wrote:  

You think it's a good message to be sending to potential Jihadists?

If they would put my family up in a five thousand pound a night hotel and give them an armed detail, I might sign up for ISIS.

Me and my siblings had to pay for private medical treatment for my mothers cancer because the waiting time on the under funded NHS, that all 5 of us has spent a lifetime of taxes towards, was years long.

Yet we are able to give false asylum seekers that have contributed nothing, a lifetime of benefits for them and their kids who behead people?......... come on. They created this monster with their horrid religion.

I don't think the jihadists care, especially if they put their families up to such risks by committing violent crimes.

And equating one relative that is a 'bad apple' to mean the whole family tree is bad is fallacy. Good families can have bad things happen to them.
08-03-2015, 11:18 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2015 11:23 PM by DuffMan.)
(08-03-2015 11:04 PM)Kaepora Gaebora Wrote:  I don't think the jihadists care, especially if they put their families up to such risks by committing violent crimes.

And equating one relative that is a 'bad apple' to mean the whole family tree is bad is fallacy. Good families can have bad things happen to them.

I somewhat understand, children don't inherit the sins of their parents. There are no such things as bad babies (lol) with inherent sin. I dont think this works in reverse though as you are suggesting.
People are a product of their environment and perception there of, ie his family and immediate friends made him what he is.

Their are bad ideas. And by pushing their bad idea onto their children, they have opened him up to this sort of behaviour. Do you understand my 'OUTRAGE!'?

To my mind, they are responsible. And while I don't want them to be lynched, I certainly don't want our government to be paying for their dumb asses to pop out more Muslims and potential Jihadists with our money.
08-03-2015, 11:27 PM
(08-03-2015 11:18 PM)DuffMan Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 11:04 PM)Kaepora Gaebora Wrote:  I don't think the jihadists care, especially if they put their families up to such risks by committing violent crimes.

I somewhat understand, children don't inherit the sins of their parents. There are no such things as bad babies (lol) with inherent sin. I dont think this works in reverse though as you are suggesting.
People are a product of their environment and perception there of, ie his family and immediate friends made him what he is.

Their are bad ideas. And by pushing their bad idea onto their children, they have opened him up to this sort of behaviour. Do you understand my 'OUTRAGE!'?

To my mind, they are responsible. And while I don't want them to be lynched, I certainly don't want our government to be paying for their dumb asses to pop out more Muslims and potential Jihadists with our money.

I don't agree with putting the responsibility of the crime on the family. Doesn't matter what they taught them, the person committed the crime, not the family.
08-03-2015, 11:37 PM
(08-03-2015 11:27 PM)Kaepora Gaebora Wrote:  I don't agree with putting the responsibility of the crime on the family. Doesn't matter what they taught them, the person committed the crime, not the family.

If they teach their son that a genocidal, intolerant, paedophile that chops peoples heads off was the best thing to ever happen to humanity, and he goes off to chop peoples heads off in the name of that idea................ well I don't think I'm being to out of place to say they are partly to blame.

If not wholly.
09-03-2015, 12:04 AM
Yet your outrage is more at the hotel bill, the figure of 600 000 and 5000. Is there any way to check those figures? I'd be reluctant to accept them from a sensationalist rag like the one you linked to.

There's a meme and it goes like this:
"The brown men are coming to steal our jobs, live off the dole and use the NHS for free. We the hardworking taxpayers of England are funding this". The article is simply exploiting that meme to drum up outrage.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
09-03-2015, 12:22 AM
(09-03-2015 12:04 AM)morondog Wrote:  Yet your outrage is more at the hotel bill, the figure of 600 000 and 5000. Is there any way to check those figures? I'd be reluctant to accept them from a sensationalist rag like the one you linked to.

There's a meme and it goes like this:
"The brown men are coming to steal our jobs, live off the dole and use the NHS for free. We the hardworking taxpayers of England are funding this". The article is simply exploiting that meme to drum up outrage.

Weren't we just talking about whether blame could be linked to the parents?

You said it couldn't, I said it could and gave counter reasoning as to why I thought so. You feel like addressing that, or is resorting to casual insinuations of racism the extent of your argument. And your meme seems to have meaning here, his family moved here some 20 odd years ago claiming asylum and lived off benefits. Leaving intermittently to travel back to their home of 'persecution'.

From 2005-2007 lived here. Links below.
[Image: 2647A5C400000578-2978334-image-a-20_1425425741136.jpg]

For the past 8 years lived here.
[Image: 2647A5B700000578-0-image-a-13_1425421953410.jpg]
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/ar...372813.ece
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/ji...90560.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...areas.html