Jihadi John's family been relocated, £5000 a day hotel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2015, 12:42 AM
RE: Jihadi John's family been relocated, £5000 a day hotel
Rolleyes

You know what, just carry on. You're a fine example of exactly the reason I will never understand why anyone *would* immigrate to your miserable little island.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2015, 12:49 AM
(09-03-2015 12:22 AM)DuffMan Wrote:  
(09-03-2015 12:04 AM)morondog Wrote:  Yet your outrage is more at the hotel bill, the figure of 600 000 and 5000. Is there any way to check those figures? I'd be reluctant to accept them from a sensationalist rag like the one you linked to.

There's a meme and it goes like this:
"The brown men are coming to steal our jobs, live off the dole and use the NHS for free. We the hardworking taxpayers of England are funding this". The article is simply exploiting that meme to drum up outrage.

Weren't we just talking about whether blame could be linked to the parents?

You said it couldn't, I said it could and gave counter reasoning as to why I thought so. You feel like addressing that, or is resorting to casual insinuations of racism the extent of your argument. And your meme seems to have meaning here, his family moved here some 20 odd years ago claiming asylum and lived off benefits. Leaving intermittently to travel back to their home of 'persecution'.

From 2005-2007 lived here. Links below.
[Image: 2647A5C400000578-2978334-image-a-20_1425425741136.jpg]

For the past 8 years lived here.
[Image: 2647A5B700000578-0-image-a-13_1425421953410.jpg]
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/ar...372813.ece
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/ji...90560.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...areas.html

I'll make you a deal. I'll trade your hotel bill for the defense budget of the United States.

You'll have more bombs then you'll know what to do with. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
09-03-2015, 01:06 AM
(09-03-2015 12:42 AM)morondog Wrote:  Rolleyes

You know what, just carry on. You're a fine example of exactly the reason I will never understand why anyone *would* immigrate to your miserable little island.

Ah the old "You're wrong and ignorant, but I'm not going to tell you why" trick.

The sanctimonious nature of your position is one I have seen before, when questioned about what you believe, you take the position that anyone who doesn't immediately prescribe is an ignorant racist. With not the intelligence to understand the magnificence that is your reasoning.
Feeling their stance doesn't need to face the scrutiny of normal discussion and jumping straight to ad hominem attacks. Because your sort of argument isn't something that can be taught or explained to the unenlightened.

Not before wishing the person, with which they were just conversing, that they should wallow in their own ignorance............then, with a elitist sneer and false sense of superiority that the day is yours, you bid me adieu.

A round of applause for you, well played. Do I ever feel stupid.

ClapClapClapClapClapClap
09-03-2015, 01:09 AM
... Yeah it's more that I don't feel like talking to you. Elitist I know. You can win this argument if it makes you feel better.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
09-03-2015, 01:09 AM
(09-03-2015 12:49 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I'll make you a deal. I'll trade your hotel bill for the defense budget of the United States.

Deal, you post your money to me first then I'll have your claim sent to our finance department.

I'll even have it fast tracked, because I like you. So what is your preferred payment method?
09-03-2015, 01:13 AM
(09-03-2015 01:09 AM)DuffMan Wrote:  
(09-03-2015 12:49 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I'll make you a deal. I'll trade your hotel bill for the defense budget of the United States.

Deal, you post your money to me first then I'll have your claim sent to our finance department.

I'll even have it fast tracked, because I like you. So what is your preferred payment method?

You're missing the point. You can spend twice your nation's GDP on weapons, and we'll stop making shit to blow up brown people and instead pay for her hotel. That's the trade.

There are things to be outraged about. This is really low on the list. Drinking Beverage

09-03-2015, 01:25 AM
(09-03-2015 01:09 AM)morondog Wrote:  ... Yeah it's more that I don't feel like talking to you. Elitist I know. You can win this argument if it makes you feel better.

Not wanting to talk isn't elitist. So clearly you don't know what the word means. Although what you say after that is elitist and condescending, you going to let me win. You're just stopping by to insult me one last time, because it'll make me feel better............. seriously. Just wow.

The irony of the post is that you just proved what I said.You didn't let me 'win' nor do I think I've won anything by meeting someone willing to waste 10-20mins of their life insulting me. You've just shown yourself, yet again, to be an arrogant prick with delusions of intellectual grandeur.
09-03-2015, 01:32 AM
(09-03-2015 01:13 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(09-03-2015 01:09 AM)DuffMan Wrote:  Deal, you post your money to me first then I'll have your claim sent to our finance department.

You're missing the point. You can spend twice your nation's GDP on weapons, and we'll stop making shit to blow up brown people and instead pay for her hotel. That's the trade.

There are things to be outraged about. This is really low on the list. Drinking Beverage

And you're are trying to paint a false narrative of racism, also I'm in the UK. I just joined this site and suspect my profile might suggest the USA.

We can make another thread if you like, we can call it "the outrage of America's war machine" or even another still about "brown people and the racism the face". Better yet, why don't you go start it up and I'll be along.

Or

Substantiate your casual inference of racial motivation behind this thread. The American mix up is self explanatory.
09-03-2015, 01:36 AM
(09-03-2015 01:32 AM)DuffMan Wrote:  
(09-03-2015 01:13 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  You're missing the point. You can spend twice your nation's GDP on weapons, and we'll stop making shit to blow up brown people and instead pay for her hotel. That's the trade.

And you're are trying to paint a false narrative of racism, also I'm in the UK. I just joined this site and suspect my profile might suggest the USA.

We can make another thread if you like, we can call it "the outrage of America's war machine" or even another still about "brown people and the racism the face". Better yet, why don't you go start it up and I'll be along.

Or

Substantiate your casual inference of racial motivation behind this thread. The American mix up is self explanatory.

I was making fun of my own county's fetishism for blowing the shit out of brown people on the other side of the planet.

But you can still go fuck yourself regardless, presumptuous prick.

09-03-2015, 01:46 AM
(09-03-2015 01:36 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I was making fun of my own county's fetishism for blowing the shit out of brown people on the other side of the planet.

But you can still go fuck yourself regardless, presumptuous prick.

Didn't presume, I misread. It happens, don't get your panties in a twist.

You were trying to put things into perspective, words like OUTRAGED should be used sparingly so as to avoid them becoming devalued.
Fine. although is find your inference that America blows people up based on skin colour to be more than a little.........erm crazy.

Is there some sort of colour chart you think they use to decide who the enemy is?

Are you joking?