Jihadi John's family been relocated, £5000 a day hotel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2015, 01:49 AM
RE: Jihadi John's family been relocated, £5000 a day hotel
(09-03-2015 01:25 AM)DuffMan Wrote:  You've just shown yourself, yet again, to be an arrogant prick with delusions of intellectual grandeur.

Oh dear, I guess I'll just find a corner to cry in Weeping

You sir, are an idiot. I don't feel the need to talk to you - as in actually seriously discuss stuff - further, but I am perfectly happy to continue insulting you Smile Hope that clears up any confusion.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2015, 02:05 AM
(09-03-2015 01:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(09-03-2015 01:25 AM)DuffMan Wrote:  You've just shown yourself, yet again, to be an arrogant prick with delusions of intellectual grandeur.

Oh dear, I guess I'll just find a corner to cry in Weeping

You sir, are an idiot. I don't feel the need to talk to you - as in actually seriously discuss stuff - further, but I am perfectly happy to continue insulting you Smile Hope that clears up any confusion.
Do you know what the word idiot means? Because I don't think you do, it doesn't make sense in this context.

Cleared things up? Well as much as I expected you to, you're not going to explain your position because you can't. You're gong to hurl your faeces at people who ask questions and claim some sort of intellectual victory.

The phrase "playing tennis without the net" comes to mind. It's embarrassingly funny to watch.
09-03-2015, 02:07 AM
(09-03-2015 01:46 AM)DuffMan Wrote:  
(09-03-2015 01:36 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I was making fun of my own county's fetishism for blowing the shit out of brown people on the other side of the planet.

But you can still go fuck yourself regardless, presumptuous prick.

Didn't presume, I misread. It happens, don't get your panties in a twist.

You were trying to put things into perspective, words like OUTRAGED should be used sparingly so as to avoid them becoming devalued.
Fine. although is find your inference that America blows people up based on skin colour to be more than a little.........erm crazy.

Is there some sort of colour chart you think they use to decide who the enemy is?

Are you joking?

Satire, it truly is a lost art.

Do you think Stephen Colbert is being serious with his hyperbole? Facepalm

Of course realpolitik is more complicated than 'bomb all the brown people', but 'bomb all the brown people' is the kind of foreign policy that will win you a straw poll at CPAC. Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
09-03-2015, 02:26 AM
(09-03-2015 02:07 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Satire, it truly is a lost art.

Of course realpolitik is more complicated than 'bomb all the brown people', but 'bomb all the brown people' is the kind of foreign policy that will win you a straw poll at CPAC. Dodgy
Stephen Colbert? I am not American, who is he? Why is he relevant?

I think the polarised political attitude shared by large segments left leaning Americans towards their right leaning counterparts to be far more dogmatic, and cause for concern.

Exemplified in your derogatory remarks, and that wasn't a cheap dig at you. But I have found those of the right to have far more grounded arguments and are far more open to scrutiny regarding their foreign policies.

Arguing/discussing with a left leaning person almost always ends with cries of racism, and false narratives of victim-hood. Perhaps I just look in the wrong places for information and context on public opinion in America.
09-03-2015, 03:09 AM
(09-03-2015 02:26 AM)DuffMan Wrote:  
(09-03-2015 02:07 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Satire, it truly is a lost art.

Stephen Colbert? I am not American, who is he? Why is he relevant?

I think the polarised political attitude shared by large segments left leaning Americans towards their right leaning counterparts to be far more dogmatic, and cause for concern.

Exemplified in your derogatory remarks, and that wasn't a cheap dig at you. But I have found those of the right to have far more grounded arguments and are far more open to scrutiny regarding their foreign policies.

Arguing/discussing with a left leaning person almost always ends with cries of racism, and false narratives of victim-hood. Perhaps I just look in the wrong places for information and context on public opinion in America.

Steven Colbert.

[Image: Colbert.jpg]

He hosts this show.

[Image: 617120605062551335632.jpg]

On this network.

[Image: default_image.jpg]

Right after this show.

[Image: the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-14_1.jpeg]

They are arguably the most trusted names in American news, and they are both comedians and satirists.

(09-03-2015 02:26 AM)DuffMan Wrote:  I think the polarised political attitude shared by large segments left leaning Americans towards their right leaning counterparts to be far more dogmatic, and cause for concern.

Far more dogmatic? How so? Consider that it's the far right that is the side drawing their opinions from actual dogma.

Dogma - A principle or set of principles laid down by an authority as incontrovertibly true.

You know, like when the far right rallies against homosexual equality because Jesus (or at least that's what their pastor/Fox News/Limbaugh says). You know, argument from authority; the core of dogmatism.

(09-03-2015 02:26 AM)DuffMan Wrote:  Arguing/discussing with a left leaning person almost always ends with cries of racism, and false narratives of victim-hood. Perhaps I just look in the wrong places for information and context on public opinion in America.

Translation: I'm not American myself, admittedly have little interaction with them, but here are my opinions on why those on the left are big stupid poo-poo heads.

[Image: 1233928590_citizen%20kane%20clapping.gif]

Bravo.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post