Jimmy Carter vs Reagan.. ditto

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-04-2012, 08:47 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2012 12:16 PM by satan69.)
Jimmy Carter vs Reagan.. ditto
I was a kid when carter lost to reagan, but if romney wasn't such a tool he would beat this bozo in a landslide like reagan. This obama is carter reincarnated but he is winning. It looks like you can never count out the sheep in this country.they give us 2 bozos again to choose from. This election has made me realize, AGAIN, that the reason politicians lie so much and flip flop on every issue, is because thats what voters want. you cant really blame them. this election is proof again. America, you will get what you deserve again while I wait for the economy to collapse and watch all the free loaders wonder "what happened???"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2012, 09:36 PM
RE: Jimmy Carter vs Reagan.. ditto
Hmmm, you can't really blame carter for what happened during his term... But I assume you haven't taken a legitamate history class so you'll most likely disregard that even if I give you a mountain of evidence. Also Reagan was a train wreck of a president. Deregulation created some of the worst problems, such as another stock market crash - it fell 500 points. similar to the great depression. He created three recessions during his time, increased the federal deficit with huge tax cuts and huge military spending. He played apart in illegal activities like the "Iran-contra" affair. Wealth disparity widened. His stupid supply side economics was a complete failure and he had to revert to keynsian economics. He called for a "strategic defense initiative" basically wanted to put lasers in the sky to shoot down nukes from the soviet union. Despite the fact that this was IMPOSSIBLE he still spent money on it. Also it violated the SALT treaties.Nothing stuck to him though. People called him the Teflon president because nothing thing seemed to affect his popularity. so yeah. Your bias is astounding and You don't know a single thing about history.
10-04-2012, 10:48 PM
actually, you should read my past posts. i said reagan was a fraud. he ran on small government and balanced budgets. OOPS? reagan was also like obama. promised this and that and delivered crap just like obama. reagan beat carter because of all the promises but he increased the debt to pay for it all. typical idiot keynsian like your boy obama.
11-04-2012, 05:08 AM
(10-04-2012 08:47 PM)satan69 Wrote:  they give us 2 bozos again to choose from.
That's the result of the system.
Don't like it?
Change the system.
11-04-2012, 05:32 AM
When the guy who is constantly posting in support of one of the top likely 3rd party candidates says we have 2 bozo's to choose from... there's no point to wondering why that system is still running.

Even if your little point is that at this stage, it's still only going to be one or two of those guys who will win.. The movement to actually change that is to not give up and continue to push for a legitimate third party movement candidate. Not just give up and say that the last one who was even significantly close was just some rich billionaire who couldn't even make an impact. That's part of the issue, because, the biggest movement of the third party runners now is against the corporate money in government.

Pretty sure if you add it up Obama got done a lot more of what he promised than what he didn't... but of course big factors are on the negative side. Who cares about facts anyway when you can spew hate.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
11-04-2012, 12:05 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2012 12:25 PM by satan69.)
Thats my point. You have a legit 3rd party candidate that was a governor for 8 years. balanced the budget and left a surplus. He vetoed more wasteful spending then any governor in history and he is only polling 8%. He started a construction company from 1 person to the biggest in the state.He wants to quit wasting money on jailing pot smokers. he has a actual resume. what do the other 2 have. A spoiled privileged white guy who had everything handed to him because of daddy that will say anything to get elected. there is video evidence of him flip flopping on every god damn position.the guy is soulless. you have another guy that had everything handed to him because he is black. no resume to speak of. never ran a business or hired anyone.runs on a platform of protecting our liberty and government living within its means. once elected, puts citizens in jail w/o a lawyer and adds 6 trillion to the debt.He goes on tv and says its unprecedented that the supreme court would overturn a law that was voted on by the majority of congress? HUHH? Thats what the supreme court is for you big dummy.To overturn unconstitutional laws that are voted by the majority. this is the guy with the harvard law degree. They must have seen that black skin and gave him a A.....

how am i supposed to change the system. I am 1 vote. The problem is americans like to be lied to. even when the evidence proves it, they still vote for the same assholes. Even fucking Reagan. He ran on small government and ending wasteful spending. he spent more than anyone in his time and increased government more than anyone. he gets elected a second time. the republicans always run their mouth about obamas deficits and Rep.Paul Ryan releases his budget that doesnt balance the budget until 2040!!! What the fuck. I guess it takes 28 years to come out of a recession. we wouldnt want to hurt the recovery by cutting spending. It's all a dog and pony show. Americans are fools!...... Great interview with Gary Johnson for those looking for a 3rd option: If you can watch this interview and not agree that this guy is the genuine article , I will stop posting on this board: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubz3iyFL1iA
11-04-2012, 12:11 PM
(10-04-2012 08:47 PM)satan69 Wrote:  I was a kid when carter lost to reagan, but if romney wasn't such a tool he would beat this bozo in a landslide like reagan. This obama is carter reincarnated but he is winning. It looks like you can never count out the sheep in this country.they give us 2 bozos again to choose from. This election has made me realize AGAIN, that the reason politicians lie so much and flip flop on every issue, is because thats what voters want. you cant really blame them. this election is proof again. America, you will get what you deserve again while I wait for the economy to collapse and watch all the free loaders wonder "what happened???"
I agree 100%. I just wish we actually had someone non-right wing to choose from. Either we chose the moderate right wing Obama or the crony capitalist hard right flip flopper Romney. both have no problem cutting more and more taxes from the ubber rich, which is destroying our middle class.

"Praise Sweet Baby Jesus!" - RevJ. Cool

My Sites: www.jesuschristarcade.com - www.facebook.com/jesuschristarcade - Twitter@jesusarcade
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user