Jimmy Evans - Time at a Tipping Point

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-08-2015, 01:29 PM
Jimmy Evans - Time at a Tipping Point
Typical end of the world hype... But this video is getting some traction among the circles some of my Christian family and friends. I'd welcome any critiques that you guys could help me with.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2015, 02:34 PM
RE: Jimmy Evans - Time at a Tipping Point
You mean, aside from the fact that Daniel was written during the reign of the Maccabees (~150 years before Christ), according to the honest Biblical scholars (not the fundie ones).

GwoG has quite a series on what's wrong with Daniel.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
08-08-2015, 02:49 PM
(08-08-2015 01:29 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Typical end of the world hype... But this video is getting some traction among the circles some of my Christian family and friends. I'd welcome any critiques that you guys could help me with.

Jimmy Evans -- the pork illegitimate offspring of Bob Evans and Jimmy Dean's little tryst that one night...................

nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
08-08-2015, 03:28 PM
As far as the end times goes, what's wrong with today ?

If it doesn't happen today then that means that some future event needs to play out before everything can be destroyed. Does that make any sense ?

Little Johnny finally got an A+ on his test.
This is the moment we've been waiting for.
Everything can be destroyed now.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
08-08-2015, 04:28 PM
Actually, there are boatloads of fundies, both in the USA and Israel, who are actively trying to make the conditions for the Apocalypse occur. These people scare me more than those with control of the nuclear weapons, in a way.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson