Job Openings in Spain!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-05-2013, 01:03 PM (This post was last modified: 25-05-2013 01:42 PM by kim.)
Job Openings in Spain!
I'll bet the benefits package is awesome, too! Thumbsup
Of course, there is always someone to poop in the pool; a seriously catholic website blames the rise in the demon problem on the region's move to secularism. Laughat

And in related news.... "Speculation is high that Pope Francis may be an exorcist after a disabled man shook when the pope touched him." Someone might want to look into exactly where and how he touched him... Dodgy you know it had to be said.

It would appear the vatican feels the crowds thinning out because it looks like they are planning an exciting run with this new Pope. Every church, in order to hang on, knows what the vatican also obviously knows ... It's Showtime!

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
25-05-2013, 01:13 PM (This post was last modified: 25-05-2013 01:41 PM by kim.)
RE: Job Openings in Spain!
(25-05-2013 01:03 PM)kim Wrote:  I'll bet the benefits package is awesome, too! Thumbsup
Of course, there is always someone to poop in the pool; a seriously catholic website blames the rise in the demon problem on the region's move to secularism. Laughat

And in related news.... "Speculation is high that Pope Francis may be an exorcist after a disabled man shook when the pope touched him." Someone might want to look into exactly where and how he touched him... Dodgy you know it had to be said.

It would appear the vatican feels the crowds thinning out because it looks like they are planning an exciting run with this new Pope. Every church, in order to hang on, knows what the vatican also obviously knows ... It's Showtime!

I'll do it. Put on quite a show, top!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
25-05-2013, 01:24 PM
Kimmies is lulz.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
26-05-2013, 04:02 AM
*Actually opened this topic because i'm looking for a job*

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.