Jobs for a introvert with social anxiety.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2016, 07:12 AM
RE: Jobs for a introvert with social anxiety.
Be confident mate.

Good luck. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
13-12-2016, 12:46 AM
Pretty sure I didn't get the job, they were supposed to call back by at least Monday and Monday has passed. I suppose there is a chance they could be late doing it and I could get a call today but I am not getting my hopes up. This about sums up my fucking luck.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
13-12-2016, 05:30 AM
(13-12-2016 12:46 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Pretty sure I didn't get the job, they were supposed to call back by at least Monday and Monday has passed. I suppose there is a chance they could be late doing it and I could get a call today but I am not getting my hopes up. This about sums up my fucking luck.

I'm sorry *hugs* I've been in numerous situations where I didn't end up getting the job I applied for. It happens to everybody. Just keep putting yourself out there and you'll find one Smile

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
13-12-2016, 10:26 AM
If you're good with words, consider proofreading, editing or translation (although translation requires a degree, usually)
As a freelancer, I worked from home and NEVER met anyone in person, including my clients, for YEARS.
Everything (bidding for contracts, signing contracts, receiving,doing, and delivering the work, invoicing and payment) was over the internet. All I needed was reliable internet service, a good computer and a decent scan/fax/printer.
In this field, even if you work with others in an office setting, they are usually introverts too and while they are generally friendly, they will totally respect your space, to the point that in our office, I may not speak to the guy in the next cubicle for days, and he won't take offense.

Your faith is not evidence, your opinion is not fact, and your bias is not wisdom
[+] 2 users Like Reducetarian's post
21-12-2016, 12:27 PM
This response is probably way late, but here goes . . .
It would help a lot if you'd provide age (in general), health (in general), education level and fav. subjects, homelife in general (brothers, sisters, single/both parents, well-to-do, poor...), area of country you reside in, minimum income required, . . . stuff like that

"People don't go to heaven when they die; they're taken to a special room and burned!" Evil_monster