Joel Osteen, that selfish bastard

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2017, 07:39 AM
RE: Joel Osteen, that selfish bastard
(31-08-2017 07:22 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 07:21 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Seriously ? Shocking

Yeah. People only give him shit because they're jealous of him, typical human scum behavior.

I wouldn't know about him I don't know him, I was more referring to the description of the displaced persons of Texas as filthy beggars.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2017, 07:40 AM
(31-08-2017 07:39 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 07:22 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  Yeah. People only give him shit because they're jealous of him, typical human scum behavior.

I wouldn't know about him I don't know him, I was more referring to the description of the displaced persons of Texas as filthy beggars.

I really don't care about humans at all. They all suck (which is blatantly obvious, for those with eyes to see)
31-08-2017, 07:43 AM
(31-08-2017 07:40 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 07:39 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I wouldn't know about him I don't know him, I was more referring to the description of the displaced persons of Texas as filthy beggars.

I really don't care about humans at all. They all suck (which is blatantly obvious, for those with eyes to see)
That explains a lot.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
31-08-2017, 07:45 AM
(31-08-2017 05:53 AM)unsapien Wrote:  I have no love for Joel Osteen, but I'm not so ready to condemn him for this reluctance to open his church...for business reasons, any more then I would condemn Walmart for deciding not to open up their warehouses or mega-stores as a shelters.

Oh, I have no objections to a megachurch acting like a business, since that's what they are. I object to them acting like a business while being exempt from taxes normal businesses pay and the oversight businesses are normally subjected to in this country. Be a business and pay taxes, or be a non-profit and live up to the expectations we have for non-profits.
[+] 6 users Like Rockblossom's post
31-08-2017, 07:47 AM
(31-08-2017 07:45 AM)Rockblossom Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 05:53 AM)unsapien Wrote:  I have no love for Joel Osteen, but I'm not so ready to condemn him for this reluctance to open his church...for business reasons, any more then I would condemn Walmart for deciding not to open up their warehouses or mega-stores as a shelters.

Oh, I have no objections to a megachurch acting like a business, since that's what they are. I object to them acting like a business while being exempt from taxes normal businesses pay and the oversight businesses are normally subjected to in this country. Be a business and pay taxes, or be a non-profit and live up to the expectations we have for non-profits.

That's asking a lot. You just sound selfish. If you don't like the way things are, how about you stop complaining and do something about it?
31-08-2017, 07:48 AM
(31-08-2017 07:45 AM)Rockblossom Wrote:  

^^^^^^^
This.

To the nth power....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
31-08-2017, 07:49 AM
(31-08-2017 07:47 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 07:45 AM)Rockblossom Wrote:  Oh, I have no objections to a megachurch acting like a business, since that's what they are. I object to them acting like a business while being exempt from taxes normal businesses pay and the oversight businesses are normally subjected to in this country. Be a business and pay taxes, or be a non-profit and live up to the expectations we have for non-profits.

That's asking a lot. You just sound selfish. If you don't like the way things are, how about you stop complaining and do something about it?

And you sound like a cunt.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
31-08-2017, 07:51 AM
(31-08-2017 07:49 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 07:47 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  That's asking a lot. You just sound selfish. If you don't like the way things are, how about you stop complaining and do something about it?

And you sound like a cunt.

Sick burn! Mind answering my question, hotshot?
31-08-2017, 07:53 AM
(31-08-2017 07:51 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 07:49 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  And you sound like a cunt.

Sick burn! Mind answering my question, hotshot?

You don't care about humans.

And

Humans don't care about you.

Zark off.

[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
31-08-2017, 07:55 AM
(31-08-2017 07:53 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 07:51 AM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  Sick burn! Mind answering my question, hotshot?

You don't care about humans.

And

Humans don't care about you.

Zark off.

Gee, a race of primitive, stupid, selfish fucks doesn't care about me. How will I ever survive?