John Boehner's resignation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2015, 04:39 PM
John Boehner's resignation
http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/25/politics/b...index.html

In his speech he said that this morning he got out of bed and prayed (he is catholic and cried a bunch yesterday when the pope was there) and knew he needed to quit.

This could turn out to be quite interesting.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2015, 05:42 PM
RE: John Boehner's resignation
(25-09-2015 04:39 PM)Dom Wrote:  http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/25/politics/b...index.html

In his speech he said that this morning he got out of bed and prayed (he is catholic and cried a bunch yesterday when the pope was there) and knew he needed to quit.

This could turn out to be quite interesting.

He was a vindictive ass-hole who was incapable of leading the Republicans anywhere. They almost revolted this year and ousted him. He actually used his political pac against the members of his own party. He was a do-nothing. Good riddance.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
25-09-2015, 05:55 PM
Fuck him. Spineless shit.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
25-09-2015, 06:45 PM
[Image: boehner_zpsiyfgz5v4.jpg]

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
25-09-2015, 07:08 PM
I don't know much about him but a quick look at his recent actions has me questioning his judgement.

Why would he invite a leader of a rogue state to speak to the administrators of the free world?

No ... not Netanyahu ... the guy in the white dress.

Consider

[+] 8 users Like DLJ's post
25-09-2015, 07:40 PM
This makes an opportunity for the tea party to gain more power....

25-09-2015, 07:43 PM
I understand he's a "devout" catholic. Could this whole pope bidness have pushed his guilt levels to overload causing a sudden flood of conscience? Consider
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
25-09-2015, 07:56 PM
Who? Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
26-09-2015, 08:57 AM
This was a major victory for the more extreme elements of the Republican party. It's going to make for a very interesting year leading up to the 2016 election. We are already heading towards a possible shut down of the government over, of all things, Planned Parenthood. What you have here is two sides that are absolutely certain the American people are on their side and agree with them. And, in the case of Congress, with the way districts are drawn and gerrymandered, they are all probably right. The people who vote these guys in will mostly support whichever side of the debate they take. The real test will be to see how the Senate and presidency shakes out.

In the meantime, it's going to be a crazy year. Which, generally, is fine with me. Every time the two parties get together and reach a compromise, it's people like me who get our pockets picked. I'm right in that meaty part of the curve: too rich and too poor to get any of the hand outs and benefits the government gives out. I just pay all the bills.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
26-09-2015, 09:15 AM
I wonder how soon he becomes like his predecessor and jumps into the adviser to corporate lobbyists role.

It's amazing how people hoping their tea-party excessive hopeful replacement will be better off for them in that role. That group really is far too mentally focused on the pattern of short-term actions in favor of actions that will impact more things and more events long term.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post