John Boehner's resignation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2015, 04:15 PM
RE: John Boehner's resignation
(26-09-2015 04:04 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  A larger portion of the country wants the government to run and not be shut down over some clearly altered videos.
I am not so sure about it. We had government shutdown and after that Rinos got both house and senate (in 2014). Conservatives were happy Rinos were fighting(at least they tried their best) and conservatives gave them victory, we have more Republicans in the house and senate.
You don't know the truth and I don't know the truth about what really is going on behind the walls of PP. That is why PP has to be investigated and while it is investigated we can fund other good women's health clinics.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-09-2015, 04:27 PM
(26-09-2015 04:15 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 04:04 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  A larger portion of the country wants the government to run and not be shut down over some clearly altered videos.
I am not so sure about it. We had government shutdown and after that Rinos got both house and senate (in 2014). Conservatives were happy Rinos were fighting(at least they tried their best) and conservatives gave them victory, we have more Republicans in the house and senate.
You don't know the truth and I don't know the truth about what really is going on behind the walls of PP. That is why PP has to be investigated and while it is investigated we can fund other good women's health clinics.

Well we know those videos were altered for sure and right now the makers of it are in court fighting a judge's orders to release everything. Also in the last election Democratic candidates got almost twice as many votes as Republicans but due to gerrymandering Repubs picked up seats.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
26-09-2015, 04:33 PM
(26-09-2015 04:27 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Well we know those videos were altered for sure and right now the makers of it are in court fighting a judge's orders to release everything. Also in the last election Democratic candidates got almost twice as many votes as Republicans but due to gerrymandering Repubs picked up seats.
Yes, we know that videos were altered.
Yes, we know that Dems lost big in 2014 and after government shutdown.
how do you know for sure it was due to gerrymandering?

26-09-2015, 04:39 PM
(26-09-2015 04:33 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 04:27 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Well we know those videos were altered for sure and right now the makers of it are in court fighting a judge's orders to release everything. Also in the last election Democratic candidates got almost twice as many votes as Republicans but due to gerrymandering Repubs picked up seats.
Yes, we know that videos were altered.

Because votes are a matter of public record and we know that the Democratic party got almost twice as many votes as the republican party yet they lost seats.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
26-09-2015, 04:47 PM
(26-09-2015 04:39 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 04:33 PM)Alla Wrote:  Yes, we know that videos were altered.

Because votes are a matter of public record and we know that the Democratic party got almost twice as many votes as the republican party yet they lost seats.
did you see this record yourself?

26-09-2015, 04:51 PM
can you explain to me please how do they do exactly gerrymandering?

26-09-2015, 04:51 PM
(26-09-2015 04:47 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 04:39 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Because votes are a matter of public record and we know that the Democratic party got almost twice as many votes as the republican party yet they lost seats.
did you see this record yourself?

Do you know that Google is a thing and if you ask it questions you can find shit like that out?

26-09-2015, 04:54 PM
And no video of Boehner blowing a clown, or something, surfaced recently?
I have no clue why he resigned, then! Tongue

26-09-2015, 05:24 PM
(26-09-2015 04:51 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 04:47 PM)Alla Wrote:  did you see this record yourself?

Do you know that Google is a thing and if you ask it questions you can find shit like that out?

I don't see how they got more votes. what numbers I have to look at and add that I can see what you see?

26-09-2015, 05:25 PM
Error correction: I don't see how they got more votes. What numbers do I have to look at and add that I can see what you see?