John Boehner's resignation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-09-2015, 02:44 PM
RE: John Boehner's resignation
(27-09-2015 01:45 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I think he's not right in the head. Here's the Pope getting all the attention.
"I know. I'll get me some of the attention. I'll quit. That'll show em."
Facepalm

I don't think that's it. The pope shook him up good, he's a practicing catholic. His peers had some sort of huge altercation with him and there was talk of them trying to force him out. I think he just got super emotional about the pope (he cried during much of the pope's speech) and then decided to walk. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2015, 08:20 PM
(27-09-2015 09:41 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Yes we DO know what is going on at PP, you idiot. Poor women are getting healthcare. They FAKED the videos, and they admit it. I KNOW nurses who audit them for Ca State programs. They are good people, doing good things. The Republicans ORCHESTRATED this bullshit in a planned way, with a PLAN to shut down the government over the issue of abortion. They DID IT ON PURPOSE, you fucktard. Boehner wanted no part in the huge fucking mess which will ensue in Washington in the next few weeks. He wimped out. He is a coward. He doesn't want to stand up to the conservative insane religious NUTS who now comprise the base of what has, sadly, become the Republican Party. Putting YOUR head in the sand, and saying "Oh, oh. we don't know" is crap. We DO KNOW, and it's not what they claimed it was. They WANT to reverse Roe v Wade. That's what this is about. EVERY political fact-check organization agrees it was a series of fake, planned videos, assembled to make them look bad. You are a fool Alla. (But we already know that).
Look, I understand that politics is always very dirty game. It is possible that videos are fake, but it is possible they are not. I don't know. I can't check it myself.
That is why I believe PP has to be investigated.
P.S. I believe that nurses who work at PP are good people.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
27-09-2015, 08:29 PM
(27-09-2015 08:20 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 09:41 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Yes we DO know what is going on at PP, you idiot. Poor women are getting healthcare. They FAKED the videos, and they admit it. I KNOW nurses who audit them for Ca State programs. They are good people, doing good things. The Republicans ORCHESTRATED this bullshit in a planned way, with a PLAN to shut down the government over the issue of abortion. They DID IT ON PURPOSE, you fucktard. Boehner wanted no part in the huge fucking mess which will ensue in Washington in the next few weeks. He wimped out. He is a coward. He doesn't want to stand up to the conservative insane religious NUTS who now comprise the base of what has, sadly, become the Republican Party. Putting YOUR head in the sand, and saying "Oh, oh. we don't know" is crap. We DO KNOW, and it's not what they claimed it was. They WANT to reverse Roe v Wade. That's what this is about. EVERY political fact-check organization agrees it was a series of fake, planned videos, assembled to make them look bad. You are a fool Alla. (But we already know that).
Look, I understand that politics is always very dirty game. It is possible that videos are fake, but it is possible they are not. I don't know. I can't check it myself.

No. It's NOT "possible they are not fake". They have been debunked BY EVERY FACT CHECKING organization on the planet. What is it about that you can't get. There is no question here. They are fake. YOU are utterly delusional. THAT is the fact here. You wouldn't know the truth if it walked up and bit you on the ass. The ONLY reason you buy this shit, is that your religious cronies hate PP.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
27-09-2015, 08:29 PM
(27-09-2015 10:13 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Now tell us how you really feel.
I already explained above. I believe that both sides use dirty tricks and lie. This is what all politicians do. Or almost all of them.
So, I don't know what the truth is about PP. I hope it is not true. I really do.
I don't have agenda against PP. I believe that all people have moral agency. They should have an opportunity to make their own choices.
The most important thing for me is that I choose to do what I believe is right.
About gerrymandering, I want to give you links, please share with me your opinion.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/07/upshot....html?_r=0
https://www.mackinac.org/20747

P.S. Guys, did you see the Moon? it is beautiful(eclipse)

27-09-2015, 08:36 PM
Oh, I am sorry, those links were for Revanant77x, I want to know his opinion.

27-09-2015, 08:36 PM

No, it is not possible that they are real. As Bucky has said, they are known to be false by everybody who's looked at them.

http://www.thenation.com/article/forensi...arenthood/

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
27-09-2015, 08:54 PM

No one cares what you "believe". After all, look what absolute nonsense you DO believe in. You have proven over and over.,You are incapable of rational investigation and evaluation. If only you were this skeptical about the claims of your cult.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
27-09-2015, 08:59 PM
(27-09-2015 08:36 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 08:20 PM)Alla Wrote:  Look, I understand that politics is always very dirty game. It is possible that videos are fake, but it is possible they are not. I don't know. I can't check it myself.

No, it is not possible that they are real. As Bucky has said, they are known to be false by everybody who's looked at them.

In those parts that are not edited I can hear that they talk about body parts and prices.
But personally if fetus is aborted because woman chose to do abortion, why not to use it for scientific research?
it is like if someone was killed in car accident and had healthy organs they can be used to save someone's life.

27-09-2015, 09:02 PM
Conservatives use their Bibles when they talk about abortions and gay marriage. I don't believe in using the Bible when we make laws in country where people are NOT one in faith.

27-09-2015, 09:06 PM (This post was last modified: 27-09-2015 09:11 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(27-09-2015 08:59 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 08:36 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  No, it is not possible that they are real. As Bucky has said, they are known to be false by everybody who's looked at them.

In those parts that are not edited I can hear that they talk about body parts and prices.
But personally if fetus is aborted because woman chose to do abortion, why not to use it for scientific research?
it is like if someone was killed in car accident and had healthy organs they can be used to save someone's life.

Of course they talk about prices. It costs money (EXPENSES) to harvest specimens for research. You don't know what was edited and what was not. What are reasonable expenses for specimens ? You know the Red Cross charges "blood banking expenses' for blood ? Why not shut them down and investigate them ?