John Boehner's resignation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-09-2015, 09:12 PM
RE: John Boehner's resignation
(27-09-2015 08:59 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 08:36 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  No, it is not possible that they are real. As Bucky has said, they are known to be false by everybody who's looked at them.

http://www.thenation.com/article/forensi...arenthood/
In those parts that are not edited I can hear that they talk about body parts and prices.
But personally if fetus is aborted because woman chose to do abortion, why not to use it for scientific research?
it is like if someone was killed in car accident and had healthy organs they can be used to save someone's life.

I agree, foetal tissue should be used for research purposes. It's a good goal to put them to use to; discarding them is wasteful.

The problem is that the entirety of the video is edited to create false-context or even simply made-up statements.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2015, 09:17 PM
(27-09-2015 09:06 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Of course they talk about prices. It costs money (EXPENSES) to harvest specimens for research. You don't know what was edited and what was not. What are reasonable expenses for specimens ? You know the Red Cross charges "blood banking expenses' for blood ? Why not shut them down and investigate them ?
Guys, I see what you are saying. I can agree with you. I will just sit and watch what is going to happen next.
I am always for what is true.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
27-09-2015, 09:18 PM
(27-09-2015 08:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 10:13 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Now tell us how you really feel.
I already explained above. I believe that both sides use dirty tricks and lie. This is what all politicians do. Or almost all of them.
So, I don't know what the truth is about PP. I hope it is not true. I really do.
I don't have agenda against PP. I believe that all people have moral agency. They should have an opportunity to make their own choices.
The most important thing for me is that I choose to do what I believe is right.
About gerrymandering, I want to give you links, please share with me your opinion.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/07/upshot....html?_r=0
https://www.mackinac.org/20747

P.S. Guys, did you see the Moon? it is beautiful(eclipse)

As to PP, that has been decided the tapes are fake. Investigations took place and were quickly concluded as all the evidence showed that A)PP did none of the things they were accused of and B) The tapes were cut in a way to change the content of the conversation. These facts are not in dispute, that is why PP is not being hauled before senate subcommittees or being shut down.

For your links the NYT raises some good points and has some data to back it up. The other is a strict opinion piece. Ultimately the success of Gerrymandering is it allows the battle districts to be focused on more easily. Shoring up likely seats into gimme seats means you don't have to advertise at all there. Money is finite for congressional seats so that kind of thing matters.

Anyway ask yourself this Why are republicans trying to prevent large swaths of Americans from rightfully voting? The Voter ID laws solve a nonexistent problem but create a very real one of voter disenfranchisement. There have been 5 cases of in person voter fraud in the last 10 years yet state after state run by republicans are enacting draconian voter id laws, several of which have been deemed unconstitutional, costing several million dollars and worst of all have prevent legitimate voters from being able to cast ballots.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
27-09-2015, 09:22 PM
(27-09-2015 09:18 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Anyway ask yourself this Why are republicans trying to prevent large swaths of Americans from rightfully voting? The Voter ID laws solve a nonexistent problem but create a very real one of voter disenfranchisement. There have been 5 cases of in person voter fraud in the last 10 years yet state after state run by republicans are enacting draconian voter id laws, several of which have been deemed unconstitutional, costing several million dollars and worst of all have prevent legitimate voters from being able to cast ballots.
Thanks for sharing your opinion.
About Voter ID laws. I don't get one thing: why is it a problem to show ID why you vote? how is it a problem for someone?

27-09-2015, 09:39 PM
(27-09-2015 09:22 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 09:18 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Anyway ask yourself this Why are republicans trying to prevent large swaths of Americans from rightfully voting? The Voter ID laws solve a nonexistent problem but create a very real one of voter disenfranchisement. There have been 5 cases of in person voter fraud in the last 10 years yet state after state run by republicans are enacting draconian voter id laws, several of which have been deemed unconstitutional, costing several million dollars and worst of all have prevent legitimate voters from being able to cast ballots.
Thanks for sharing your opinion.
About Voter ID laws. I don't get one thing: why is it a problem to show ID why you vote? how is it a problem for someone?

Well a lot of them are very selective in the ID's they take ie an NRA membership is accepted but a student ID is not. It also affects older people who do not have driver's licenses and disproportionately affects poor people. Again these are millions of dollars of tax payers money being spent on a problem that does not exist why isn't you conservative heart exploding over the sheer government waste here?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
28-09-2015, 11:24 AM
(27-09-2015 09:39 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 09:22 PM)Alla Wrote:  Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Well a lot of them are very selective in the ID's they take ie an NRA membership is accepted but a student ID is not. It also affects older people who do not have driver's licenses and disproportionately affects poor people. Again these are millions of dollars of tax payers money being spent on a problem that does not exist why isn't you conservative heart exploding over the sheer government waste here?
I still don't understand. Every person can have ID card. Mu mother doesn't have driver's license but she got ID card. She was using it when she was voting.
In many countries people bring their ID cards when they vote. It is common sense.

28-09-2015, 11:29 AM
(28-09-2015 11:24 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 09:39 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Well a lot of them are very selective in the ID's they take ie an NRA membership is accepted but a student ID is not. It also affects older people who do not have driver's licenses and disproportionately affects poor people. Again these are millions of dollars of tax payers money being spent on a problem that does not exist why isn't you conservative heart exploding over the sheer government waste here?
I still don't understand. Every person can have ID card. Mu mother doesn't have driver's license but she got ID card. She was using it when she was voting.
In many countries people bring their ID cards when they vote. It is common sense.

THERE IS NO VOTER FRAUD IN AMERICA AND THEY ARE WASTING YOUR MONEY TRYING TO FIX A PROBLEM THAT DOESN'T EXIST. WHY ARE YOU SO UP IN ARMS AT EVERY OTHER PROGRAM BUT THIS BLATENT WASTE YOU ARE OK WITH YOU FUCKING HIPPOCRITE. CensoredCensoredCensoredCensored

[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
28-09-2015, 12:12 PM
(28-09-2015 11:29 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  THERE IS NO VOTER FRAUD IN AMERICA AND THEY ARE WASTING YOUR MONEY TRYING TO FIX A PROBLEM THAT DOESN'T EXIST. WHY ARE YOU SO UP IN ARMS AT EVERY OTHER PROGRAM BUT THIS BLATENT WASTE YOU ARE OK WITH YOU FUCKING HIPPOCRITE. CensoredCensoredCensoredCensored
can you explain to me, please, why would it cost a lot of money?
I am not arguing, I am just asking. I just don't know. I know I can google and search but I'd like to learn from you.
I am not against good programs, I am against waste.

28-09-2015, 12:30 PM
(28-09-2015 12:12 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(28-09-2015 11:29 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  THERE IS NO VOTER FRAUD IN AMERICA AND THEY ARE WASTING YOUR MONEY TRYING TO FIX A PROBLEM THAT DOESN'T EXIST. WHY ARE YOU SO UP IN ARMS AT EVERY OTHER PROGRAM BUT THIS BLATENT WASTE YOU ARE OK WITH YOU FUCKING HIPPOCRITE. CensoredCensoredCensoredCensored
can you explain to me, please, why would it cost a lot of money?
I am not arguing, I am just asking. I just don't know. I know I can google and search but I'd like to learn from you.
I am not against good programs, I am against waste.

They are spending legal time talking about implements policies that is taking time and money itself. But the implementation of these laws demanding IDs would cause more manpower or officials at areas to set up time that needs more ID collection. Also if you wanted to be fair about the process, at least you should spend some effort to grant IDs to people without them.

It's also a problem because people who work regular weekdays days & buisness hours who have no time to spend time going to get a ID or at other times due to the area can't get IDs easily. People without one already for whatever reasons, maybe being in a city, being young, being an older adult without one for years can be fine for life. It disproportional affects more groups like this in the process. You either spend money to help them get IDs easier or you just maintain a structure fitting against them.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson