John De Ruiter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-10-2012, 05:31 PM
John De Ruiter
Oh man, here is a very special individual to know about.

He stems from somewhere close to my part of the world (a Canadian quack), but of course his specialness has made him an international guru.

The nickname for his special technique (not sure if it's common knowledge or a local name) is "BeGazer"

What he does is gets a group of people together and starts the 'session' in a deep meditation. Then, when he is ready (could be minutes or hours) he will 'address' (look up at) someone. They can then ask him a question. He will then stare at them (hence 'gaze') for minutes or hours. Sometimes he will answer them in a philosophical jargon of an answer, or not at all. He doesn't get to everyone. Only a couple people out of a group will get an opportunity. If you don't get picked, try again next time. Huge waiting lists to get in!

He has been known to break people to tears and majorly psychologically fuck with minds. He has followers. If you don't get a break down or an answer he simply says the person is not ready or isn't spiritually developed enough (ha ha).

Nowadays, he is doing less group sessions and more workshops and simulcasts (of course).

Here is the official website:

http://www.johnderuiter.com/

Here is a creepy youtube interview:

And here is a follower post group session. It gets really good (and sad/scary) at 2:20 until about 4:15. I don't understand what she is saying except for a lot of sensual words. Her mind is like putty, so malleable. I am sure John DR could suggest her to do anything and she'd go for it. Wow!

So much more goodness when you youtube or research him. I want to go beGazed!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
15-10-2012, 05:52 PM
RE: John De Ruiter
Here is a video by the follower where she explains a session.

15-10-2012, 05:55 PM
Ahha hahahahHAHAHAHAHh hahHA!!!

"You are not actually it... until you're being what it is."
15-10-2012, 06:00 PM
That is me, and it isn't bogus, you are just not yet ready to transcend the spiritual plane to see with your third eye.

[+] 3 users Like Dark Light's post
15-10-2012, 06:01 PM
(15-10-2012 06:00 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  That is me, and it isn't bogus, you are just not yet ready to transcend the spiritual plane to see with your third eye.

So then I have to be what it is, to be it, itself? Hmmmm Consider I almost got teary there... almost.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
15-10-2012, 07:13 PM
(15-10-2012 06:01 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(15-10-2012 06:00 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  That is me, and it isn't bogus, you are just not yet ready to transcend the spiritual plane to see with your third eye.

So then I have to be what it is, to be it, itself? Hmmmm Consider I almost got teary there... almost.

Hug

16-10-2012, 07:06 AM
Looks like this guy took one too many pucks to the head in his youth.....Confused

[Image: 21omssh.jpg]
16-10-2012, 08:02 AM
John De Ruiter
LJ, when are you going to do your YouTube response video so we can look up your nostrils while we listen to you have an orgasm as you talk about the acceleration of that little bit of Knowing that you have within you?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
16-10-2012, 06:01 PM
(16-10-2012 08:02 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  LJ, when are you going to do your YouTube response video so we can look up your nostrils while we listen to you have an orgasm as you talk about the acceleration of that little bit of Knowing that you have within you?

I thought that was called "pregnancy."

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post
12-04-2013, 12:45 PM
Big fluffy hugs everyone!!! XXXOOO HeartHeartHeart

[Image: JDR_zps3b00c5ab.jpg]

HugHugHugHugHugHug