12-04-2013, 02:57 PM
John De Ruiter
I think he's using this to make his content:

http://www.wisdomofchopra.com/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2013, 03:00 PM
RE: John De Ruiter
Clearly I'm in the wrong business...really I could say that kind of stuff and seem deep too.

I could sell tickets....

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

12-04-2013, 03:01 PM
(12-04-2013 02:57 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  I think he's using this to make his content:

http://www.wisdomofchopra.com/

Yep! I know someone into that...I love that website just for that reason. It's all crap.

12-04-2013, 03:33 PM
Yup. John is on my newsfeed, seeing this wisdom daily is like seeing bright rainbows and shooting stars Heart
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
12-04-2013, 03:35 PM
(12-04-2013 03:33 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Yup. John is on my newsfeed, seeing this wisdom daily is like seeing bright rainbows and shooting stars Heart

We need rainbows! Wink

13-04-2013, 05:25 AM
(12-04-2013 03:33 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Yup. John is on my newsfeed, seeing this wisdom daily is like seeing bright rainbows and shooting stars Heart

Still waiting for the response from your nostrils.

And "John?" Since when are you on a first name basis?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
13-04-2013, 05:06 PM
John has been teaching about Truth for over thirty years, since his awakening at age 17. John speaks from knowing and from his calling. All of John's content is taken from his meetings which are all video and audio recorded and documented. If anyone thinks they know better and has never met John, nor been to any meetings, nor seen the volumes of audio, video, and transcripts from more than 15 years of meetings as I have, then they are talking from pure ignorance. If anyone wants to challenge anything that John has said as authentically being his, then I will find the date of the meeting and the transcript or audio file to prove them wrong. Try me.
13-04-2013, 05:28 PM
Lolwut?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
13-04-2013, 06:05 PM
(13-04-2013 05:06 PM)jakelaw Wrote:  John has been teaching about Truth for over thirty years, since his awakening at age 17. John speaks from knowing and from his calling. All of John's content is taken from his meetings which are all video and audio recorded and documented. If anyone thinks they know better and has never met John, nor been to any meetings, nor seen the volumes of audio, video, and transcripts from more than 15 years of meetings as I have, then they are talking from pure ignorance. If anyone wants to challenge anything that John has said as authentically being his, then I will find the date of the meeting and the transcript or audio file to prove them wrong. Try me.

"Truth"? Surely you jest.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
13-04-2013, 06:11 PM
(13-04-2013 06:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(13-04-2013 05:06 PM)jakelaw Wrote:  John has been teaching about Truth for over thirty years, since his awakening at age 17. John speaks from knowing and from his calling. All of John's content is taken from his meetings which are all video and audio recorded and documented. If anyone thinks they know better and has never met John, nor been to any meetings, nor seen the volumes of audio, video, and transcripts from more than 15 years of meetings as I have, then they are talking from pure ignorance. If anyone wants to challenge anything that John has said as authentically being his, then I will find the date of the meeting and the transcript or audio file to prove them wrong. Try me.

"Truth"? Surely you jest.

I always find it suspicious whenever anyone capitalises the word truth like that. Bad things always follow such actions.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post