John De Ruiter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-04-2013, 10:11 PM
RE: John De Ruiter
(13-04-2013 05:06 PM)jakelaw Wrote:  John has been teaching about Truth for over thirty years, since his awakening at age 17. John speaks from knowing and from his calling. All of John's content is taken from his meetings which are all video and audio recorded and documented. If anyone thinks they know better and has never met John, nor been to any meetings, nor seen the volumes of audio, video, and transcripts from more than 15 years of meetings as I have, then they are talking from pure ignorance. If anyone wants to challenge anything that John has said as authentically being his, then I will find the date of the meeting and the transcript or audio file to prove them wrong. Try me.

I don't think anyone would deny that John has said this. It is undoubtedly recorded, I'm sure.

What people are virtually rolling their eyes at is the truth of an 'awakening'. Another word for this is quack. How much have you spent on the snake oil?

In response to your PM, yes I am from Canada, thanks for saying I seem interesting and you can reach me right here, I think that would be interesting Yes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
14-04-2013, 10:24 PM
(13-04-2013 06:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(13-04-2013 05:06 PM)jakelaw Wrote:  John has been teaching about Truth for over thirty years, since his awakening at age 17. John speaks from knowing and from his calling. All of John's content is taken from his meetings which are all video and audio recorded and documented. If anyone thinks they know better and has never met John, nor been to any meetings, nor seen the volumes of audio, video, and transcripts from more than 15 years of meetings as I have, then they are talking from pure ignorance. If anyone wants to challenge anything that John has said as authentically being his, then I will find the date of the meeting and the transcript or audio file to prove them wrong. Try me.

"Truth"? Surely you jest.

I don't think he likes it when you call him Shirley.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
14-04-2013, 10:47 PM
The meetings were recorded?

I didn't know people could operate video cameras while their heads were up their asses.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
14-04-2013, 10:49 PM
(14-04-2013 10:47 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  The meetings were recorded?

I didn't know people could operate video cameras while their heads were up their asses.

Fiberoptic cameras ...

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
31-08-2013, 01:33 AM
Ew, yuck.

Of COURSE he has to practice infidelity when he preaches fidelity because he is preparing for a battle with Satan. I mean, makes sense- right? Dodgy
31-08-2013, 02:21 AM
Re: John De Ruiter
You have to experience satan to overcome satan.

How could that wisdom be so blind for you canucks. Wink

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
03-09-2013, 11:07 PM

[Image: never_go_full_retard.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]