John Oliver: "Nine out of ten doctors agree, that tenth doctor has got to go."

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-05-2015, 05:18 PM
John Oliver: "Nine out of ten doctors agree, that tenth doctor has got to go."
After an exhaustive search of about 30 seconds, I couldn't other copies of this, so I thought I'd put it up for the entertainment of all, just in case:

Comedian John Oliver has had a segment on the recent response by 'Dr.' Oz to the various controversies surrounding the manure-peddling waste of radiowaves he calls his show, I'd some them up, but I'll let the actually funny guy do it:

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Free Thought's post
01-05-2015, 05:29 PM
RE: John Oliver: "Nine out of ten doctors agree, that tenth doctor has got to go."
(01-05-2015 05:18 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  After an exhaustive search of about 30 seconds, I couldn't other copies of this, so I thought I'd put it up for the entertainment of all, just in case:

Comedian John Oliver has had a segment on the recent response by 'Dr.' Oz to the various controversies surrounding the manure-peddling waste of radiowaves he calls his show, I'd some them up, but I'll let the actually funny guy do it:

"Damn it Jim! I'm a fraud, not a doctor!". Always thought this guy looked like the incompetent version of McCoy.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
01-05-2015, 05:36 PM
RE: John Oliver: "Nine out of ten doctors agree, that tenth doctor has got to go."
Fuck this guy cracks me up.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
01-05-2015, 06:05 PM
Looooooove John Oliver. If you're ever bored, just watch all his Last Week Tonight clips. They are so awesome. Him plus game of thrones is the whole reason I got hbo.
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
01-05-2015, 07:05 PM
Bravo. That was awesome.

Thumbsup

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
01-05-2015, 07:56 PM
(01-05-2015 06:05 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Looooooove John Oliver. If you're ever bored, just watch all his Last Week Tonight clips. They are so awesome. Him plus game of thrones is the whole reason I got hbo.

Me too!...

Well...at least it's the reason I steal hbo using my bro in law's login.

I'm a baaaaaad boy. Big Grin

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
01-05-2015, 08:05 PM
Oh wow fucking brilliant...

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
01-05-2015, 08:05 PM
That was hilarious. Thanks for posting

Bowing
[+] 1 user Likes Dex's post
01-05-2015, 08:16 PM
That was both hilarious and spot-on. Laugh out load

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
01-05-2015, 09:26 PM
For those who care, John Oliver also does a free weekly podcast with comedian Andy Zaltzman called The Bugle.

Powerhosing Premium-Calibre Satirical Hogwash Over Planet Earth Since 2007

The Bugle, one of the universe’s leading satirical comedy podcasts, featuring John Oliver (star of The Daily Show With Jon Stewart) and Andy Zaltzman (not a star of The Daily Show With Jon Stewart), lives on.

Since its birth in October 2007, John and Andy have dispensed their weekly doses of satire and bullshit to an estimated potential global audience of 7 billion people. They have left no political hot potato unbuttered, and have presided over, and/or caused, and/or commented on (delete according to preference) the downfall of several of the world’s least desirable despots and dinner companions.

After four years and 178 full issues (plus sundry extra sub-episodes) hosted by Times Online, The Bugle is now independent, and hoping to carry on Bugling until the end of time (logistics permitting).

http://thebuglepodcast.com/

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post