John Oliver tears Listhaug a new one, so happy about this

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2016, 08:49 AM
John Oliver tears Listhaug a new one, so happy about this
Sylvi Listhaug, a "person" I really don't like, has become a little too much of a sensation than she prefers. She holds the postition of "Immgration Minister"; a postition the government literally just invented so they could hassle immigrants.

Unfortunately her swim in the middle-sea caught on:

Now of course she's made up a bullshit excuse about this being a "test" to see how the crew on the ship rescues people overboard. However, considering I know this bitch and how she thinks, it was backfired attempt at saying "I'm in the water too! I feel your suffering"; just like she did when she was agricultral minister, and tried to gain support from having grown up at a farm, right before she cut the agricultral budget by 300 million kr.

Oh yeah, she's also a Christian nutjob and known Islam hater, who said in 2009 that Muslims "can't be trusted". Great choice for her position, no?

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
25-04-2016, 09:03 AM
RE: John Oliver tears Listhaug a new one, so happy about this
Nice bit there. What a vapid excuse for a human, in a position of power no less.
Find all posts by this user
25-04-2016, 01:22 PM
RE: John Oliver tears Listhaug a new one, so happy about this
(25-04-2016 09:03 AM)skyking Wrote:  Nice bit there. What a vapid excuse for a human, in a position of power no less.

I know, I've always thought John Oliver was a prick too.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user