John and Archimedes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-04-2012, 09:06 AM
John and Archimedes
Know how Archimedes died?

Know what a jongleur is?

Know what passed for entertainment in nothing, AD?

Now then, here's a thought experiment. Read John 8. Tell me what the facts are.

I'm a prophet, in sane terms that means I visualize and make connections. Forget time, in terms of prophecy, think entropy. Think the universe acts to conserve entropy; of course "it" don't "act," what happens is we the actors see the same shit happening at different levels and strive to avoid that. Anyhoo, being a prophet in this instance references the day I opened my NIV and saw an image of Archimedes on the beach at the beginning of John 8. You know, it's not an illustrated version...

The facts are fiction. Always. From the Hebrews inventing the original fake ID to today when you get carded. Fiction like a jigsaw; the trick is to see the completed puzzle. In terms of god, it sux. Even Gwyneth Paltrow sux as a god. True story. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-04-2012, 09:11 AM
RE: John and Archimedes
Archimedes was the one who got the sharp end though... I guess JC did too but boy did he make a profit...

Elucidate to me the Hebrew art of fake IDs?
Find all posts by this user
19-04-2012, 09:18 AM
Is it just me, or does cantor's posts read like he is completely stoned all the time? lol
[+] 1 user Likes arbmouser's post
19-04-2012, 09:37 AM
(19-04-2012 09:18 AM)arbmouser Wrote:  Is it just me, or does cantor's posts read like he is completely stoned all the time? lol
took me a while but I find that nowadays I often get what he's talking about... which could be worrying Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
19-04-2012, 09:40 AM
All them hieroglyphs written in Egypt? Accounting, administration, bookkeeping. The Hebrews were upper-crusty Canaanites - like a Bush clan - known for being scandalous. So they made a new backstory; in the process fictionally encoding "laws." But that's the first time that's happened, at least in terms of Western civilization.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
19-04-2012, 01:03 PM (This post was last modified: 19-04-2012 02:59 PM by GirlyMan.)
(19-04-2012 09:18 AM)arbmouser Wrote:  Is it just me, or does cantor's posts read like he is completely stoned all the time? lol

Dude did a lot of PDEs in his youth. That shit can fuck you up for decades. And if you mix math with meth ... well then you get the Gwynnies. Big Grin

(19-04-2012 09:37 AM)morondog Wrote:  
took me a while but I find that nowadays I often get what he's talking about... which could be worrying Tongue

I know, right? Consider

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post