Join TEAM SAGAN Destiny PS4

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-12-2014, 10:22 PM
Join TEAM SAGAN Destiny PS4
Hey! Anyone on here play Destiny on PS4? My PSN sign is ForeverSagan. Who want to join me and show how logic and skill can lead to the perfect fire team in the Strikes or the Crucible???

P.S. I am level 24 right now, and I suck a hard one...just need to level up a few weapons and train a bit more.

DESTINY ATHEIST! ASSEMBLE!!!Evil_monster

[Image: SaganPortrainWide.png]
A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism. -Carl Sagan
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-12-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: Join TEAM SAGAN Destiny PS4
Oh Jesus Christ...

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
18-12-2014, 11:12 PM
(18-12-2014 10:54 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Oh Jesus Christ...

The lord will not help you. Only the Great Sagan can bring you to the light.

Do you play video games Mr. Muffs, or are you just commenting on the dismal state of the millennial generation and their unhealthy obsession with online social interaction and video games?

A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism. -Carl Sagan
18-12-2014, 11:20 PM
(18-12-2014 11:12 PM)LandShark Wrote:  

Do you play video games Mr. Muffs, or are you just commenting on the dismal state of the millennial generation and their unhealthy obsession with online social interaction and video games?

Muffsy is playing for the other team... And that IS a double entendre.

I've got most games, haven't really played Destiny, and there are way too many games to play... But I managed to Contact Carl Sagan... Er, ForeverSagan anyway.
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
18-12-2014, 11:51 PM
(18-12-2014 11:20 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(18-12-2014 11:12 PM)LandShark Wrote:  The lord will not help you. Only the Great Sagan can bring you to the light.

Muffsy is playing for the other team... And that IS a double entendre.

I've got most games, haven't really played Destiny, and there are way too many games to play... But I managed to Contact Carl Sagan... Er, ForeverSagan anyway.

There are quite a few games. I just recently got the PS4 so I'm still building up my collection. Let me know when you start playing Destiny!

18-12-2014, 11:57 PM (This post was last modified: 19-12-2014 12:01 AM by earmuffs.)
(18-12-2014 11:12 PM)LandShark Wrote:  

I'm commenting on several things.
1) You wanting people to join your 'clan'
2) You wanting people to join your 'clan' and only being lvl24
3) "Who want to join me and show how logic and skill can lead to the perfect fire team in the Strikes or the Crucible???"
Atheism doesn't win games, skill, luck, map knowledge and a good set-up wins games.
4) You wanting people to join your 'clan' and only having 10 posts
5) The fact you have a 'clan' centered around a dead astronomer

There is just too much stupid here.

edit:
6) No manners.

[Image: oscar.png]
19-12-2014, 01:00 AM
Quote:1) You wanting people to join your 'clan'
Of course, I mean, if you want to have that elitist attitude of only having people who are experts in a clan that's fine too. Also, I wasn't asking for a clan, just a group of like minded people who would like to get together once in a while and try some tactics online.

Quote:3) "Who want to join me and show how logic and skill can lead to the perfect fire team in the Strikes or the Crucible???"
Atheism doesn't win games, skill, luck, map knowledge and a good set-up wins games.

I never said that Atheism wins games. All those things you just listed (skill, map knowledge, and good set ups), with the exception of luck, involve logic and skill building.

Quote:4) You wanting people to join your 'clan' and only having 10 posts
da fuq does that have to do with anything?

Quote:5) The fact you have a 'clan' centered around a dead astronomer

edit:
6) No manners.
Ey, Carl Sagan is cool, no matter what you say. As for the stupid, my meter indicates that the levels spiked after your first reply.

What chu go bro, do you even lift? You mad? Other random internet meme comeback? How's the weather in Australia minor anyways?Heart

19-12-2014, 05:30 AM
(18-12-2014 11:57 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(18-12-2014 11:12 PM)LandShark Wrote:  The lord will not help you. Only the Great Sagan can bring you to the light.

3) "Who want to join me and show how logic and skill can lead to the perfect fire team in the Strikes or the Crucible???"

edit:
6) No manners.

7) It is on playstation, the worst console.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
19-12-2014, 06:59 AM
(18-12-2014 11:57 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  

edit:
6) No manners.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
19-12-2014, 07:02 AM
(19-12-2014 05:30 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  7) It is on playstation, the worst console.

It may not be truly great like PS1, PS2, NES, SNES, N64... But its the only console available right now, if you leave out the expensive XBO and WiiU interactive paperweights. Big Grin