Join TEAM SAGAN Destiny PS4

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-12-2014, 10:12 AM
RE: Join TEAM SAGAN Destiny PS4
(20-12-2014 01:41 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(20-12-2014 01:14 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Who is "you guys"?

Also, both consoles are nice and affordable now, but its extremely doubtful that the XBO will catch up to the PS4 anytime soon. I actually just bought One a couple weeks ago, and I'm enjoying a decent racer (forza). Driveclub without a doubt looks better, especially now with the weather update, but it's generic and can't scratch my customization itch. That being said, cross platform games tend to have a clarity and fill rate advantage on PS4. Just LOOK, you can't tell me that given the choice, you'd still take the barren XBO version: [Image: Csa01f2.gif]

Also keep in mind there is a price and it is that PS4 is more applicable to motion blur, meaning those graphics look great but your characters can move slow. I don't care about graphics, mostly game play. And I about the xbox one catching up to PS4 I can see it happening soon. Remember ps3 once out sold xbox 360, then it switched.

Wut? You think the actual speed of a game is somehow limited on PS4?... That without it being a programmed feature, there will be motion blur? Please explain what you think you know...

360 had a big lead on the PS3 because it launched SIGNIFICANTLY earlier. Over the years ps3 just tried to play catch up , but now they both sit at mid 80 million units sold. However the only time 360 had the same lead the ps4 now has, was because the ps3 launched an entire year later, and significantly more expensive. The ps4 and xbo launched about a week apart... They're already better priced than the previous generation, and the pricing disparity was never as great as the $200 ps3/360 difference. Either way, as long as console sales continue to increase, its a good thing for gamers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-12-2014, 10:44 AM
We have gone over this before Zeke. The PS4 has more powerful hardware. The Xbone does not, because they embarrased themselves with the Kinect. But this doesn't matter. Most games run roughly the same on both consoles, because the devs don't bother to tweak things for the PS4's slightly more powerful hardware. And finally, the ONLY thing that seperates a PC from a console is the OS; they're all computers with different specs. The end.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
20-12-2014, 10:44 AM
(20-12-2014 10:12 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(20-12-2014 01:41 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Also keep in mind there is a price and it is that PS4 is more applicable to motion blur, meaning those graphics look great but your characters can move slow. I don't care about graphics, mostly game play. And I about the xbox one catching up to PS4 I can see it happening soon. Remember ps3 once out sold xbox 360, then it switched.

Wut? You think the actual speed of a game is somehow limited on PS4?... That without it being a programmed feature, there will be motion blur? Please explain what you think you know...

360 had a big lead on the PS3 because it launched SIGNIFICANTLY earlier. Over the years ps3 just tried to play catch up , but now they both sit at mid 80 million units sold. However the only time 360 had the same lead the ps4 now has, was because the ps3 launched an entire year later, and significantly more expensive. The ps4 and xbo launched about a week apart... They're already better priced than the previous generation, and the pricing disparity was never as great as the $200 ps3/360 difference. Either way, as long as console sales continue to increase, its a good thing for gamers.

You do know PS3 did outsell xbox 360 at one point right? When the red ring was a problem people bought PS3, when the PS3's internet went down, there was a shift to xbox 360. And if coming out later means nothing, as wii out sold xbox 360 by a lot and it came out the same year as ps3.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
20-12-2014, 11:11 AM
Now that this thread has turned into a fucking pointless cock-length contest, I'll do the right thing and take it to the next step:
[Image: 812.jpg]

look on and cry
[Image: geforce-gtx-970-1920x1080-high-aa-performance.png]

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
20-12-2014, 11:14 AM (This post was last modified: 20-12-2014 11:27 AM by Metazoa Zeke.)
(20-12-2014 11:11 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Now that this thread has turned into a fucking pointless cock-length contest, I'll do the right thing and take it to the next step:
[Image: 812.jpg]

look on and cry
[Image: geforce-gtx-970-1920x1080-high-aa-performance.png]

Dude we all know this.

Edit: Sorry I missed your post, you probably posted it when I did. I guess I see your point.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
20-12-2014, 06:15 PM
Man, gone for a few days and it's almost gone to a full on Xbone vs PS4 war up in here! Either or is good, pick your poison.

Muffs, Why are you so angry about a game post? I just wanted a few friends to play with, isn't that what this forum is about? Connecting with other like minded people? Or is it a muffs controlled zone...watch what you say or the Muffy monster will play Joy whack a mole with your emotions.

You're young brother, don't let your anger cloud your viewpoints. Take a shower, shave off your neck beard, get out of your mothers basement and enjoy New Zealand. Your twenties will fly by if you don't, and you'll regret it.

P.s. I've been on this site for quite a while, I've never felt the need to post too much cause a lot of people already say what needs to be said. As for you Muffs, I say all this in jest, don't take it personal. If you wanna make fun of me, that's fine. No skin off my back, I'm off to get my butt beat in the Crucible!

[Image: SaganPortrainWide.png]
A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism. -Carl Sagan
20-12-2014, 06:19 PM
(19-12-2014 06:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:Of course, I mean, if you want to have that elitist attitude of only having people who are experts in a clan that's fine too. Also, I wasn't asking for a clan, just a group of like minded people who would like to get together once in a while and try some tactics online.

I'm not against people joining a clan that aren't "elitist", I'm against people running a clan that are shit at the game and don't know how it works.

You can do strikes and get all the new 33 light gear in a matter of a day or two.
With no upgrades that will get you to around 28, yet you are 24 which means you don't play that much. Why would I want to be in a clan where the leader doesn't even play that much?

And if you wanted a group of like minded people who could talk tactics, it's called a forum... you're on one. Dumbass.

Quote:I never said that Atheism wins games. All those things you just listed (skill, map knowledge, and good set ups), with the exception of luck, involve logic and skill building.

They require practice. It's called playing the game.

Quote:da fuq does that have to do with anything?

You're trying to leverage the TTA community for your own benefit despite being an absolute nobody and only being here for like 2minutes.

Quote:Ey, Carl Sagan is cool, no matter what you say. As for the stupid, my meter indicates that the levels spiked after your first reply.

I never said he wasn't. It's just not someone you'd create a video game clan about.

"no you!"

oooo burn...

Quote:7) It is on playstation, the worst console.

true but I didn't want to go there.

P.s. Thanks for the tips, I'll be doing them strikes soon. Thanks!

[Image: SaganPortrainWide.png]
A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism. -Carl Sagan