Jonah and the Fail Whale

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2014, 12:28 PM
Video Jonah and the Fail Whale
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wZ4d3wo...E4pudI9STA

My latest video, here I tell you the things that the church doesn't want you to know about the story of Jonah and the Whale.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2014, 12:34 PM
RE: Jonah and the Fail Whale
Hey what happened to you at AF?? I thought we were going to be roommates on the ark?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
02-08-2014, 12:11 PM
(21-07-2014 12:34 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Hey what happened to you at AF?? I thought we were going to be roommates on the ark?

I got banned from that forum for "self promotion" even though I make videos about atheism which is clearly relevant to that forum and I only posted 1 link to 2 different videos the admins got butt hurt about it and banned me even though there is no rules about posting videos of relevant topics.
02-08-2014, 02:04 PM
(02-08-2014 12:11 PM)Mage The Entertainer Wrote:  
(21-07-2014 12:34 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Hey what happened to you at AF?? I thought we were going to be roommates on the ark?

I got banned from that forum for "self promotion" even though I make videos about atheism which is clearly relevant to that forum and I only posted 1 link to 2 different videos the admins got butt hurt about it and banned me even though there is no rules about posting videos of relevant topics.

Well, getting banned can be an opportunity to learn and grow. The lessons I learned at af.org will help me save my ass here. There isn't a guarantee of that but my odds are far greater thanks to the lessons learned from the failed expedition at AF.org.

I'd say in a year I'll probably learn all the do's and don'ts of Atheist Online forums. One example is, I didn't learn what the correct definition of Spam or Trolling was until after the ban.