Josh Duggar-- admits to molesting his sisters and others.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-05-2015, 02:16 PM
RE: Josh Duggar-- admits to molesting his sisters and others.
(24-05-2015 02:10 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(24-05-2015 02:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I understand protecting the victims and their names could have been hidden anyway...I think the disposal of the reports was to protect those who protected him from the allegations.

From what? The whole world knows. There's a copy of the redacted report that was published by In Touch.

I just find it interesting that with all the people involved in the cover-up that part of the reason for destruction of records wasn't to get rid of all the names, not just the names of the victims. Now everyone can look at the Duggar girls (the ones that were already around at that time) and wonder which ones were fondled by their loving older brother and then told by their parents and spiritual leaders and law enforcement that it was a mistake and everything would be okay.

The whole thing is sickening.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
24-05-2015, 02:25 PM
(24-05-2015 02:15 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(24-05-2015 02:08 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Can you imagine a 14 year old josh, sneaking into his sister's room..

"girl your going to be a woman soon...let me show you how to examine your breasts.".

Facepalm

Ewwwwww. Rainbow Vomit I need brain bleach.

It's bad enough thinking about Jim Bob making babies with his wife - if there were an argument for miraculous conception - that would be it. Her vagina must be the size of the Grand Canyon. How do you even get off in that? What a fucked up family. Makes me feel a little better about mine...

Maybe he just jacks off, has her spread her legs and just aims?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-05-2015, 02:26 PM
(24-05-2015 02:25 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(24-05-2015 02:15 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Ewwwwww. Rainbow Vomit I need brain bleach.

It's bad enough thinking about Jim Bob making babies with his wife - if there were an argument for miraculous conception - that would be it. Her vagina must be the size of the Grand Canyon. How do you even get off in that? What a fucked up family. Makes me feel a little better about mine...

Goodlordgod...

Brain bleach ain't gonna do it...

Gasp

Sadcryface

Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
24-05-2015, 02:29 PM

She probably has to jack him off - wouldn't it be a sin for him to touch himself? But then who's he thinking about? I mean surely it's not her...oh god. That's such a turnoff I may never have sex again.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
24-05-2015, 02:31 PM
If you put your ear up to it, you can hear the ocean. Probably smell it too.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
24-05-2015, 02:31 PM
(24-05-2015 02:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-05-2015 02:10 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  From what? The whole world knows. There's a copy of the redacted report that was published by In Touch.

I just find it interesting that with all the people involved in the cover-up that part of the reason for destruction of records wasn't to get rid of all the names, not just the names of the victims. Now everyone can look at the Duggar girls (the ones that were already around at that time) and wonder which ones were fondled by their loving older brother and then told by their parents and spiritual leaders and law enforcement that it was a mistake and everything would be okay.

I agree the whole thing is sickening.

But there is also two other families involved.

I think what truly bothers me a whole lot more, he's got a daughter.

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-05-2015, 02:33 PM

Oh wow Laugh out load

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too"? - Douglas Adams Bechased
24-05-2015, 02:33 PM (This post was last modified: 24-05-2015 04:18 PM by Anjele.)
(24-05-2015 02:31 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(24-05-2015 02:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I just find it interesting that with all the people involved in the cover-up that part of the reason for destruction of records wasn't to get rid of all the names, not just the names of the victims. Now everyone can look at the Duggar girls (the ones that were already around at that time) and wonder which ones were fondled by their loving older brother and then told by their parents and spiritual leaders and law enforcement that it was a mistake and everything would be okay.

I agree the whole thing is sickening.

But there is also two other families involved.

I think what truly bothers me a whole lot more, he's got a daughter.

That thought's crossed my mind also. Not to mention the wife knew about it before they got married and she apparently also drank the kool aid.

How in the fuck is that behavior okay? He needed professional help...not prayer.

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
24-05-2015, 02:39 PM
(24-05-2015 02:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-05-2015 02:25 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Maybe he just jacks off, has her spread her legs and just aims?

Goodlordgod...

Brain bleach ain't gonna do it...

Gasp

Sadcryface

Weeping

I'm sorry...I just couldn't help myself. I'm just bawdy. Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-05-2015, 02:41 PM
(24-05-2015 02:31 PM)pablo Wrote:  If you put your ear up to it, you can hear the ocean. Probably smell it too.

Aw jesus. The image of that......now I can't eat lunch and I won't be able to sleep at night.Rainbow Vomit

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post