Josh Duggar-- admits to molesting his sisters and others.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-05-2015, 02:44 PM
RE: Josh Duggar-- admits to molesting his sisters and others.
I'm getting seriously freaked out by all the christians excusing him. I was even told basically christians are better people because They forgive him..... Fuck that.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
24-05-2015, 02:55 PM
(24-05-2015 02:15 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Her vagina must be the size of the Grand Canyon.

... and belt-fed.
24-05-2015, 02:56 PM
This is just more fuel for the argument against homeschool and that children should be taught legitimate sex ed in schools, irrespective of parents' wishes. Kids aren't property - they're people. Hell - I never knew my legal rights until I was in college and I went to public school - I had never heard of rape until I was in high school. Kids need to know they have an adult they can trust to go to outside of a parent - not everyone feels comfortable talking to their parents, I sure as hell didn't.

Homeschool really should be limited to special needs children only. Those poor girls were fucking hostages in their own home. Terrorized by their own brother, no less. And then add the "purity" bullshit to the mix - what a mindfuck for the victims.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 4 users Like Nurse's post
24-05-2015, 03:03 PM
(24-05-2015 02:44 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I'm getting seriously freaked out by all the christians excusing him. I was even told basically christians are better people because They forgive him..... Fuck that.

I'm involved in a discussion about this on another forum, and two of the Christians defending him literally have me angry, which pretty much never happens to me on forums.

Some of the things they are saying are truly disturbing and disgusting, and they're acting like Duggar's "haters" are the morally blind and hypocritical ones.

The forum has the ability to have a "status" similar to FB. They're statuses currently are "The problem with people is that they only want to hear what they agree with, not the truth" and "why are so many blinded at the fact that Josh Duggar WAS A CHILD AT THE TIME!", and this is after I, two other atheists, and even a couple Christians have given detailed, thorough, reasonable arguments about our positions.
24-05-2015, 03:06 PM
(24-05-2015 03:03 PM)Dex Wrote:  
(24-05-2015 02:44 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I'm getting seriously freaked out by all the christians excusing him. I was even told basically christians are better people because They forgive him..... Fuck that.

I'm involved in a discussion about this on another forum, and two of the Christians defending him literally have me angry, which pretty much never happens to me on forums.

Some of the things they are saying are truly disturbing and disgusting, and they're acting like Duggar's "haters" are the morally blind and hypocritical ones.

The forum has the ability to have a "status" similar to FB. They're statuses currently are "The problem with people is that they only want to hear what they agree with, not the truth" and "why are so many blinded at the fact that Josh Duggar WAS A CHILD AT THE TIME!", and this is after I, two other atheists, and even a couple Christians have given detailed, thorough, reasonable arguments about our positions.

Im thinking all christians need to be round up for societies safety atm.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
24-05-2015, 03:11 PM
There's something else that bothers me, aside from the fact he's got a daughter.

I have to wonder if someone did something similar to him when he was younger? While it's entirely possible he just did these things, it's also probable these kinds of things happened to him when he was younger.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-05-2015, 03:29 PM
So what happens when the police burn the offense report to try and cover it up. Yup, you guessed it, it ends up online. Fucking idiots.

[Image: duggar.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
24-05-2015, 04:26 PM
(24-05-2015 03:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  So what happens when the police burn the offense report to try and cover it up. Yup, you guessed it, it ends up online. Fucking idiots.

[Image: duggar.jpg]

This is just the first page. I think there were like 20 pages more.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
24-05-2015, 04:53 PM
Meant to post this quote from Mike Fuckabee on FOX news in 2009

“Some things are either right or wrong. It doesn’t matter who does them. When Hollywood hero Roman Polanski drugged and raped a 13-year-old girl and then fled the country instead of facing the consequences of his own guilty plea, there should be no defense of him from anyone. What he did was evil and reprehensible. The fact that he is a great director doesn’t obscure the fact that he robbed a child of far more than Bernie Madoff stole from his victims.

What has our culture become when people can commit despicable criminal acts and yet get defended and excused because they are celebrities. If David Letterman takes advantage of subordinates who work for him, then it’s not funny, it’s pathetic and immoral. The audience shouldn’t laugh and applaud; they ought to walk out in disgust. And instead of actors and even governments seeking the release of Roman Polanski, they should be screaming for justice.”

Guess this moral outrage doesn't apply to anyone who shares his extreme right views.... like the goddamn Duggars.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
24-05-2015, 05:07 PM
I am so sick over all of this. It is astounding to me the lengths Christians go to defend this man and his parents. These same people scream for the execution or castration of sex offenders every day, but because this particular one belongs to a "Good Christian family" and has "confessed his sins and been honest", they support him. Clearly, they have not bothered to do a bit of research into the time line, or they'd know it took a full YEAR for the piece of shit parents to do anything after they found out about the abuse. Well, that's not entirely true. They did 'punish' Josh. In that family, I have to assume that means a beating. Despite repeated skirting of the question about whether they use physical discipline, the kids in the police report said the parents use a rod for spanking. 14 year old boys who molest their sisters need intense counseling from a licensed therapist, NOT a spanking. These defenders overwhelmingly express sympathy to Josh for being persecuted, but little mention is made of the effect on the victims.

His brain dead, brainwashed, bobble headed wife KNEW about the molestation and married him anyway. She even applauded him for being so honest and humble, because Jesus. This is a woman responsible for the homeschooling of 3 kids, with one on the way. Two are girls. I feel for the victims who 'forgave' Josh (as if their patriarchal upbringing allowed a choice), and I know this media attention must be shameful and horrifying. I feel for Josh's kids, especially his daughters, who are being raised by a mother who allowed an abuser to father them, and a father who is now unemployed. I feel for the little kids still in the home who now have no cameras around to keep abusive behavior in check. I feel for the sudden removal of the production crew from the home, who must have been like extended family for the young kids who knew no life before the cameras. I even feel a little for 14 year old Josh who was raised to view women as submissive, was taught that sex and even masturbation were shameful, who had no acceptable outlet for exploring natural sexual curiosity, and who desperately needed counseling and didn't get it.
[+] 2 users Like beeglez's post