Josh Duggar-- admits to molesting his sisters and others.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-05-2015, 05:25 PM
RE: Josh Duggar-- admits to molesting his sisters and others.
If the victims received any counseling, this gives you an idea what it might have consisted of. I do not have proof that the Duggars used this literature, but it is from the IBLP curriculum, the Bill Gothard led 'ministry' the Duggars follow.

http://www.recoveringgrace.org/2014/04/t...and-abuse/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2015, 06:22 PM
Michelle admitted josh was sent off to do manual labor, now my question is did they say josh was sent to some kind of treatment center? I ask because of the way it was said led me to believe they said josh was sent to a treatment center of kind. Although we now know that isn't true as no one has had councling and if they did fucked up councling at that
24-05-2015, 06:52 PM
(24-05-2015 06:22 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  Michelle admitted josh was sent off to do manual labor, now my question is did they say josh was sent to some kind of treatment center? I ask because of the way it was said led me to believe they said josh was sent to a treatment center of kind. Although we now know that isn't true as no one has had councling and if they did fucked up councling at that

Somewhere in all the articles I read that they did not put him in a formal treatment center because he'd be exposed to some "bad people." I assume they meant the others in treatment.

Ironic, no?

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 2 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
24-05-2015, 09:18 PM (This post was last modified: 24-05-2015 09:42 PM by beeglez.)
(24-05-2015 06:22 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  Michelle admitted josh was sent off to do manual labor, now my question is did they say josh was sent to some kind of treatment center? I ask because of the way it was said led me to believe they said josh was sent to a treatment center of kind. Although we now know that isn't true as no one has had councling and if they did fucked up councling at that

Here is the police report. Page 30 is where Michelle admits he was not sent to a treatment center. I read the entire report a couple of days ago, but I don't remember if it said the Duggars actually claimed to have sent him to a treatment center. I skimmed over the report again, and the person who tipped off the Oprah show said Josh was sent to a treatment center. I don't know if they heard that as a rumor, or if the Duggars were actually claiming it.

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/bombs...year-58906
24-05-2015, 10:03 PM
[Image: ly8nj.jpg]

Seriously, though, fame and fortune has always allowed some to get away with things for which the rest of us would otherwise be held accountable.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 3 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
01-07-2015, 07:35 PM
It ain't over yet

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
01-07-2015, 07:44 PM
For the whack jobs who think that same sex marriage is going to lead to pedophilia, I find this whole Duggar situation the perfect counter example.

I want to hear how over-zealous Christianity causes pedophilia. And I want to hear it from one of the anti same-sex bigots.

Christianity should, of course, be banned because we have proof that this Christian family not only engages in pedophilia, but they conspire to hide it too.

We can discuss incest later.

Were it not for the innocent victims of this situation, I would have to laugh at the scope of the hypocrisy.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
01-07-2015, 07:59 PM
(01-07-2015 07:35 PM)unfogged Wrote:  It ain't over yet

Good. Nail him to the cross.
01-07-2015, 08:10 PM
(01-07-2015 07:44 PM)Anjele Wrote:  For the whack jobs who think that same sex marriage is going to lead to pedophilia, I find this whole Duggar situation the perfect counter example.

I want to hear how over-zealous Christianity causes pedophilia. And I want to hear it from one of the anti same-sex bigots.

Christianity should, of course, be banned because we have proof that this Christian family not only engages in pedophilia, but they conspire to hide it too.

Were it not for the innocent victims of this situation, I would have to laugh at the scope of the hypocrisy.

What's really scary to me, the daughters that were touched, don't believe it was bad. Like at all. It was used as an example to them why it's important to remain modest because boys can't control themselves. Facepalm

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
01-07-2015, 08:15 PM
(01-07-2015 08:10 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(01-07-2015 07:44 PM)Anjele Wrote:  For the whack jobs who think that same sex marriage is going to lead to pedophilia, I find this whole Duggar situation the perfect counter example.

What's really scary to me, the daughters that were touched, don't believe it was bad. Like at all. It was used as an example to them why it's important to remain modest because boys can't control themselves. Facepalm

And that's a prime example of the damage done by these fundamentalist religious teachings.

Michelle Duggar should be ashamed of herself - almost more than the son.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post