Josh Duggar-- admits to molesting his sisters and others.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-07-2015, 08:55 PM
RE: Josh Duggar-- admits to molesting his sisters and others.
(01-07-2015 08:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Michelle Duggar should be ashamed of herself - almost more than the son.

Apples don't fall far from apple trees. If he is emotionally distorted, she bears at least some responsibility.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
01-07-2015, 09:14 PM
(01-07-2015 08:55 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(01-07-2015 08:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Michelle Duggar should be ashamed of herself - almost more than the son.

Apples don't fall far from apple trees. If he is emotionally distorted, she bears at least some responsibility.

I could almost make the leap in saying I can understand her wanting to protect her son.

What I can't wrap my head around is that she didn't have the same feelings toward her daughters. Or, perhaps the same thing was done to her and it was 'prayed away' so she didn't see any harm in it. Or, she totally buys into the concept that the girls are worth less (worthless) than the boy.

I don't know - I just can't get there from here.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
01-07-2015, 09:28 PM
non-family member suing Josh Dugger

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
01-07-2015, 11:26 PM
(01-07-2015 09:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(01-07-2015 08:55 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Apples don't fall far from apple trees. If he is emotionally distorted, she bears at least some responsibility.

I could almost make the leap in saying I can understand her wanting to protect her son.

What I can't wrap my head around is that she didn't have the same feelings toward her daughters. Or, perhaps the same thing was done to her and it was 'prayed away' so she didn't see any harm in it. Or, she totally buys into the concept that the girls are worth less (worthless) than the boy.

She bears responsibility there, too.
02-07-2015, 12:04 AM
(01-07-2015 09:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(01-07-2015 08:55 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Apples don't fall far from apple trees. If he is emotionally distorted, she bears at least some responsibility.

To be fair, I don't think it's Michelle. The chances are really good that Jim bob made the decision and didn't tell her until after it was done or at the very earliest once he decided what should be done. She wouldn't even consider questioning a decision he's made.

She's been carefully crafted by him and the church to accept Jim Bob as the head of the house, spiritual leader, and never question his authority or a decision he makes. She will always capitulate to his wishes.

And yes, she's teaching her children the same thing. This kind of religious "submission" is akin to brainwashing, where the subject truly believes that if they did refuse anything, their very soul hangs in the balance. It's a nearly impossible hold to break that Jim Bob has on her -- all tied up in a neat little package with their religious beliefs.

She give consensual slavery a very bad name.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
02-07-2015, 02:12 AM
(02-07-2015 12:04 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(01-07-2015 09:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I could almost make the leap in saying I can understand her wanting to protect her son.

To be fair, I don't think it's Michelle. The chances are really good that Jim bob made the decision and didn't tell her until after it was done or at the very earliest once he decided what should be done. She wouldn't even consider questioning a decision he's made.

She's been carefully crafted by him and the church to accept Jim Bob as the head of the house, spiritual leader, and never question his authority or a decision he makes. She will always capitulate to his wishes.

And yes, she's teaching her children the same thing. This kind of religious "submission" is akin to brainwashing, where the subject truly believes that if they did refuse anything, their very soul hangs in the balance. It's a nearly impossible hold to break that Jim Bob has on her -- all tied up in a neat little package with their religious beliefs.

She give consensual slavery a very bad name.

Hold up a second... "Jim Bob"?

Holy shit, that name is so rednecky that everything here now makes a lot more sense...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
02-07-2015, 03:41 AM
Astounding! Why am I not surprised?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
02-07-2015, 09:25 AM
(02-07-2015 02:12 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Hold up a second... "Jim Bob"?

Holy shit, that name is so rednecky that everything here now makes a lot more sense...

I know, right? Please tell me they named a son "Rufus" ... so I can die laughing.
02-07-2015, 10:26 AM
You know what's fucked up is that this kind of stuff is very common in christian households not just the fundies. My wife was raped by a family members. Wanna take a guess at how that was handled? Nothing happened to the kid that did this..not even a fucking apology. They just swept the shit under the rug. And what's worst is that they still let the fucker come to family events. Then to have the nerve to try and talk to me everyday about their god every chance they get. My wife finally saw them for being full of it just recently(for other reasons plus this) and we are no longer going to any family things.
[+] 2 users Like MrKrispy601's post
02-07-2015, 05:37 PM
(02-07-2015 10:26 AM)MrKrispy601 Wrote:  You know what's fucked up is that this kind of stuff is very common in christian households not just the fundies. My wife was raped by a family members. Wanna take a guess at how that was handled? Nothing happened to the kid that did this..not even a fucking apology. They just swept the shit under the rug. And what's worst is that they still let the fucker come to family events. Then to have the nerve to try and talk to me everyday about their god every chance they get. My wife finally saw them for being full of it just recently(for other reasons plus this) and we are no longer going to any family things.

I'm so sorry that happened to her poor thing. I'm sire she is still feeling the effects of it too. And how it was handled as if she was,at fault and no support from the very people that was,supposed to protect her. That makes me so angry!!