Josh Duggar-- admits to molesting his sisters and others.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2015, 07:06 AM
RE: Josh Duggar-- admits to molesting his sisters and others.
Well, I always figured the great Duggar "scandal" would be a gay child or an atheist or something like that, never figured it'd be outright criminal with parental knowledge and cover up, but hey, what do I know, I'm just a slightly more evolved ape.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 12 users Like Sap's post
22-05-2015, 07:29 AM
It's just a little incest people. I don't see the problem here! I mean come on, the Bible is riddled with similar stories. They were basically his property!
[+] 2 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
22-05-2015, 08:17 AM
Oh come on people ... boys will be boys. Dodgy

Looking closely at these people, I'm realizing these are the family featured on that de-motivational post with the caption:

VAGINA
It's not a clown car.

There quite a few times I am extremely relieved I do not have TV piped into my house. This is one of those times. This whole cult of celebrity sans talent is insulting, to say the least.

SO ... TLC: The Learning Channel. Anyone Learn anything with this tripe? Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
22-05-2015, 08:52 AM
The father who tried to cover it up should be thrown in prison for a while. Not only that but here should be a huge fine for the Duggar parents just for the enormous carbon footprint they've birthed into the world. Assholes.

These are ignorant selfish people. Fuck em.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
22-05-2015, 09:03 AM
I can just imagine, if it was a gay parent accused of molesting a child, they (and all fundies) would be up in arms claiming all gay parents were the same and not suited to be parents, but since it is one of their own you just hear "oh he was young..."
[+] 4 users Like Iñigo's post
22-05-2015, 09:15 AM
(22-05-2015 07:01 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  this patheos article has some more details.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/lovejoyfemi...eport.html

Thumbsup thanks for sharing this. Puts it into a bit more perspective.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
22-05-2015, 09:18 AM
(22-05-2015 07:06 AM)Sap Wrote:  Well, I always figured the great Duggar "scandal" would be a gay child or an atheist or something like that, never figured it'd be outright criminal with parental knowledge and cover up, but hey, what do I know, I'm just a slightly more evolved ape.

Don't they know, the more kids they have, the greater the odds of one being gay, or atheist or "god forgive" a child molester.
[+] 1 user Likes Iñigo's post
22-05-2015, 12:36 PM
Mike Huckabee defends Josh Duggar

"Josh’s actions when he was an underage teen are as he described them himself, 'inexcusable,' but that doesn’t mean 'unforgivable.' He and his family dealt with it and were honest and open about it with the victims and the authorities," Huckabee wrote in a post on Facebook. "No purpose whatsoever is served by those who are now trying to discredit Josh or his family by sensationalizing the story. Good people make mistakes and do regrettable and even disgusting things."

Huckabee, who's been friendly with the Duggar family for some time, wrote that "being a minor means that one's judgment is not mature." He added that by admitting and apologizing for his actions, Josh Duggar acted as a testament to his family's "authenticity" and "humility."

"It is such times as this, when real friends show up and stand up. Today, Janet and I want to show up and stand up for our friends," he concluded. "Let others run from them. We will run to them with our support."

Tell that to the other minors who are serving sentences for far less, Mike, and facing a lifetime of being labeled a sex offender. Josh Duggar should be run off the planet, and take you with him. You know, for "support."

Asswipe. Both of them.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 4 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
22-05-2015, 12:42 PM
And to think he's reproducing.

Dodgy

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

22-05-2015, 12:46 PM
(22-05-2015 12:36 PM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  Mike Huckabee defends Josh Duggar

"Josh’s actions when he was an underage teen are as he described them himself, 'inexcusable,' but that doesn’t mean 'unforgivable.' He and his family dealt with it and were honest and open about it with the victims and the authorities," Huckabee wrote in a post on Facebook. "No purpose whatsoever is served by those who are now trying to discredit Josh or his family by sensationalizing the story. Good people make mistakes and do regrettable and even disgusting things."

Huckabee, who's been friendly with the Duggar family for some time, wrote that "being a minor means that one's judgment is not mature." He added that by admitting and apologizing for his actions, Josh Duggar acted as a testament to his family's "authenticity" and "humility."

"It is such times as this, when real friends show up and stand up. Today, Janet and I want to show up and stand up for our friends," he concluded. "Let others run from them. We will run to them with our support."

Tell that to the other minors who are serving sentences for far less, Mike, and facing a lifetime of being labeled a sex offender. Josh Duggar should be run off the planet, and take you with him. You know, for "support."

Asswipe. Both of them.

[Image: 25321856_10291ad77b.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post