Josh Duggar-- admits to molesting his sisters and others.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2015, 06:29 PM
RE: Josh Duggar-- admits to molesting his sisters and others.
Lol. She got the Mother of the Year Award and the pastor that gave her the award had to resign his ministry after he admitted to adultery. Laugh out load

[Image: momoftheyear-800x430.jpg]

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/05/watch-mi...ts/#disqus

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2015, 07:19 PM
(22-05-2015 06:29 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Lol. She got the Mother of the Year Award and the pastor that gave her the award had to resign his ministry after he admitted to adultery. Laugh out load

I wonder if the older daughters got to share the award..
[+] 1 user Likes Dex's post
22-05-2015, 07:20 PM
(22-05-2015 06:29 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Lol. She got the Mother of the Year Award and the pastor that gave her the award had to resign his ministry after he admitted to adultery. Laugh out load

Not only that. The Duggars are popular figures in the Christian homeschooling community, and follow Bill Gothard's curriculum.
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/lovejoyfemi...dator.html
Quote:Bill Gothard has been a big name in the Christian homeschooling movement since its very inception. Gothard runs the Advanced Training Institute (ATI) and the Institute for Basic Life Principles (IBLP), puts on family life seminars, and produces curriculum and “wisdom booklets” used by Christian homeschooling families across the country, including the Duggars (Bill Gothard himself spoke at Josh Duggar’s sister-in-law’s wedding, which was featured on the Duggars’ television show).

Turns out Gothard also can't control himself around young women. (follow the link I posted for Libby Anne's take on Gothard and the Duggars over on Patheos).

Lots of shenanigans going on for a subculture that claims moral superiority.

[Image: z555d8ccd8ce21.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Helen_Damnation's post
22-05-2015, 07:50 PM
(22-05-2015 06:14 PM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  
(22-05-2015 02:12 PM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  I'm not that familiar with the Duggar's. Apparently I've been living under a rock and haven't been "In Touch" with society.

Here's my guess as to what will happen: Josh will become the victim if he hasn't already. A victim of being on television. A victim of too much stardom. A victim of molestation done to him. In some cases, I get that but damnit people need to be responsible for their actions and accept the consequences as well.

The fact that this information was repressed makes my blood boil. Oh and just because someone "forgives" you doesn't mean all is well. That doesn't erase what you did. It was still a crime that should be punished. No
Rant over.

No, if you had been living under a rock you would have met them, Mike Huckabee, and Rick Santorum. That's where they live, like the snakes they are.

Touché Think, touché
22-05-2015, 09:38 PM

Is that her new diaphragm? Nineteen kids will do that to ya.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 7 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
23-05-2015, 12:33 AM
Huckabee Wrote:"It is such times as this, when real friends show up and stand up. Today, Janet and I want to show up and stand up for our friends," he concluded. "Let others run from them. We will run to them with our support."

I pay loyalty to folks who share my values. When they do something beyond the pale, they lose any call they have upon my loyalty.

Perhaps the Huckster works on the principle of birds of a feather ... ?
23-05-2015, 03:17 AM
(23-05-2015 12:33 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  birds of a feather ... ?

fuck together ?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
23-05-2015, 03:50 AM
I know this family and I used to have a little respect for them and how well manored the kids are. I started losing respect for them over the years as I saw how the girls are treated then josh said things about gays and Michelle is anti gay too. I sure they all are but they are very involved.

Anyway now this. At first I thought it might have been to kids fooling around but nope. So upset so I know them personally. I don't live to far from them and my husband used to pass their house on his way to work.

So disgusted right now.
23-05-2015, 06:23 AM
(21-05-2015 07:43 PM)jennybee Wrote:  He said he decided to stop molesting the girls so he didn't end up ruining his life if he kept going down that path. What about the girls lives that he ruined by violating them like that?

They don't matter to these people, just like all those kids molested by Catholic priests. Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
23-05-2015, 06:34 AM
I'll still as pissed off today as I was yesterday.

I've never watched the show. Read the blurb in TV Guide and knew it was not for me. However, the "news" has thrust their shenanigans into the spotlight now and then, so I do know who they are.

I saw a clip of Josh and his wife yesterday. Holy crap, is she a Stepford zombie! Looking at him with this plastic, frozen smile, as though every word from his lips was a pearl. She's pregnant with #4. Brood sow material.

Hope Josh can keep his hands off his daughter. But then, I guess she doesn't matter.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?