Josh Duggar-- admits to molesting his sisters and others.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2015, 07:38 AM
RE: Josh Duggar-- admits to molesting his sisters and others.
How fans are defending Josh Duggar

Barf warning.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2015, 08:02 AM
On their Facebook page there is a woman who posted that she was molested for years and her abuser denies it...but since Josh Duggar fessed up to what he did, it's okay.

Other want to know why this dirty laundry is being aired now.

Seems people will go to great lengths to protect the godly child molester...and not just the Catholic priest variety.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
23-05-2015, 10:22 AM
(22-05-2015 01:56 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(22-05-2015 01:50 PM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  Wonder how Huckabee would feel if it were HIS daughter.

"OK, Josh, now what you did was bad, but if you just install this tile backsplash, it will be just fine. Paint a bit of crown molding, and Jesus will welcome you to Heaven."

<Warning: dander is UP>

Josh would just have to pay him 50 shekels and marry his daughter.

Wait a minute...isn't it "pay him 50 shekels or marry his daughter?"

I'd have to look it up to be sure, but I believe Moses gives rapists the option of either taking the victim off of dad's hands or compensating him for reducing the girl's market value as a virgin if he doesn't want to marry her. Angry

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
23-05-2015, 10:45 AM
The thing that gets me is the cover up of the father. He should be thrown in jail.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
23-05-2015, 10:59 AM
(23-05-2015 10:45 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  The thing that gets me is the cover up of the father. He should be thrown in jail.

and the church leaders, and the babysitters parents, and the mystery person who wrote the letter that went in the book.

I applaud Harpo for reporting it and cancelling the show as soon as they found out. I am really quite surprised they kept it under wraps all this time considering they are a media company.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
23-05-2015, 12:25 PM
(23-05-2015 10:45 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  The thing that gets me is the cover up of the father. He should be thrown in jail.

He's a politician. It's what they do.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
23-05-2015, 01:39 PM
I don't know if someone shared this already. This article just makes my stomach turn. I want to cry. Some Christians on my FB are acting victimized, and it makes me sad that they could be so selfish. What about the real victims? Sadcryface I don't know why, but it just makes me emotional.

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/th...sives-are/

"Most people are other people.
Their thoughts are someone else's opinions,
their lives a mimicry,
their passions a quotation."
-Oscar Wilde
23-05-2015, 01:45 PM
(23-05-2015 01:39 PM)LadyWallFlower Wrote:  I don't know if someone shared this already. This article just makes my stomach turn. I want to cry. Some Christians on my FB are acting victimized, and it makes me sad that they could be so selfish. What about the real victims? Sadcryface I don't know why, but it just makes me emotional.

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/th...sives-are/

Real victims don't count as there is opportunity to show how religion and believers are "persecuted".

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
23-05-2015, 01:49 PM
(23-05-2015 01:45 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Real victims don't count as there is opportunity to show how religion and believers are "persecuted".

I know! It makes me sick. I’m in tears.The most decent reaction to the Duggar controversy would be concern for the victims. Instead, people are making this a political/religious “us against them” thing. They take it super personally and somehow make THEMSELVES the victims! Unbelievable.

"Most people are other people.
Their thoughts are someone else's opinions,
their lives a mimicry,
their passions a quotation."
-Oscar Wilde
23-05-2015, 01:54 PM
(23-05-2015 01:49 PM)LadyWallFlower Wrote:  
(23-05-2015 01:45 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Real victims don't count as there is opportunity to show how religion and believers are "persecuted".

I know! It makes me sick. I’m in tears.The most decent reaction to the Duggar controversy would be concern for the victims. Instead, people are making this a political/religious “us against them” thing. They take it super personally and somehow make THEMSELVES the victims! Unbelievable.

Nothing unbeliveable about this. They feel any criticism no mater how warranted is attack on them and their favorite fairy tale. Religion was and still is under special care that criticizing either religion or believers is bound to cause such reactions. Especially if one has some agenda in deflecting critique.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.