Josh Duggar-- admits to molesting his sisters and others.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2015, 01:54 PM
RE: Josh Duggar-- admits to molesting his sisters and others.
(23-05-2015 01:49 PM)LadyWallFlower Wrote:  
(23-05-2015 01:45 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Real victims don't count as there is opportunity to show how religion and believers are "persecuted".

I know! It makes me sick. I’m in tears.The most decent reaction to the Duggar controversy would be concern for the victims. Instead, people are making this a political/religious “us against them” thing. They take it super personally and somehow make THEMSELVES the victims! Unbelievable.

I really want to believe that was a parody done in bad taste. But no it's the Blaze the gutter slime low of the internet. Fuck these fucking people.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
23-05-2015, 01:58 PM
(23-05-2015 01:54 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(23-05-2015 01:49 PM)LadyWallFlower Wrote:  I know! It makes me sick. I’m in tears.The most decent reaction to the Duggar controversy would be concern for the victims. Instead, people are making this a political/religious “us against them” thing. They take it super personally and somehow make THEMSELVES the victims! Unbelievable.

I really want to believe that was a parody done in bad taste. But no it's the Blaze the gutter slime low of the internet. Fuck these fucking people.

It's indeed slime but in Poland even important public figures talk shit like this - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ishop.html

One could conclude this is kinda universal sicknes of clergy and apologists.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
23-05-2015, 02:06 PM
(23-05-2015 01:39 PM)LadyWallFlower Wrote:  I don't know if someone shared this already. This article just makes my stomach turn. I want to cry. Some Christians on my FB are acting victimized, and it makes me sad that they could be so selfish. What about the real victims? Sadcryface I don't know why, but it just makes me emotional.

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/th...sives-are/

God, people in the comments are comparing "playing doctor" (whatever that is) and "show me yours and I'll show you mine" to a 14 year old groping little girls' genitals and breast while they sleep.
[+] 4 users Like Dex's post
23-05-2015, 02:13 PM
(23-05-2015 10:22 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(22-05-2015 01:56 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Josh would just have to pay him 50 shekels and marry his daughter.

Wait a minute...isn't it "pay him 50 shekels or marry his daughter?"

Deuteronomy 22 (KJV):

28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
23-05-2015, 02:58 PM
I am guessing the revealing of the truth will be seen as setting them free. A healing thing, god throwing trials and tribulations at them and they will be further blessed for having a molester in the family...and people in and out of the family willing to cover it up. Dodgy

Just look at how the most public of the god squad seem to fall...I am expecting tears and public apologies.

So, class, what have we learned from The Learning Channel? I would say, how not to behave.

From Honey Boo Boo to the Duggars...it seems that kids aren't safe aren't there.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
23-05-2015, 04:48 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/josh-du...ar-BBkacG3

The law moves fast when god is on your side...or maybe when names are about to be revealed.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
23-05-2015, 05:55 PM
So... how many of his 19 children did both he AND his wife want? Just curious.

(21-05-2015 10:02 PM)pablo Wrote:  Josh Duggar photos with GOP presidential hopefuls.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/05/a-lot-of...-molester/

Scroll down to the fifth picture from the top, in the above link!
That guy on the far right!
I think we may finally have found the real Zodiac Killer!!! Shocking

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
23-05-2015, 10:40 PM
Josh Duggar-- admits to molesting his sisters and others.
I see many Christians using God as a "get out of jail free" card. "God has forgiven me so I'm OK" is such a dangerous claim because it denies the trauma caused the victims. I'm sorry but this man did not molest God (as if God can be molested!)
[+] 1 user Likes bbdbbb's post
23-05-2015, 10:45 PM
(23-05-2015 10:40 PM)bbdbbb Wrote:  I see many Christians using God as a "get out of jail free" card. "God has forgiven me so I'm OK" is such a dangerous claim because it denies the trauma caused the victims. I'm sorry but this man did not molest God (as if God can be molested!)

They go as far as, "god says it's ok so it never happened."
23-05-2015, 10:56 PM
Apparently Arkansas destroyed the documents.