Josh Duggar had an Ashley Madision Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-08-2015, 06:55 PM
Josh Duggar had an Ashley Madision Account
Scandalous! Shocking

Family Values Activist Josh Duggar Had a Paid Ashley Madison Account

Credit where it's due, at least he was looking for consensual sex with adults this time around... Dodgy

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
19-08-2015, 06:57 PM
RE: Josh Duggar had an Ashley Madision Account
Wonder what kind of 'rehab' he will go to this time. Consider

I am sure the family will say it was an innocent mistake and yada, yada, yada...

In other news...Jared Fogle got skinny on Subway and paid to sleep with underage prostitutes. Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
19-08-2015, 07:10 PM
All he has to do this time is say he prayed for forgiveness and now his relationship with his wife and his walk with the Lord are both stronger than ever and he can get right back to complaining about same sex marriage.

At least that worked for Holly Hobby Lobby when she cheated on her veteran husband at a family values conference with a former Tea Party video editor...

http://freakoutnation.com/2015/01/tea-pa...onference/

What's a coffee house for if not for gossip? Big Grin

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
19-08-2015, 07:11 PM
(19-08-2015 06:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  In other news...Jared Fogle got skinny on Subway and paid to sleep with underage prostitutes. Facepalm

Good thing he lost the weight. That will make him a lot more popular in prison. Thumbsup

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
19-08-2015, 07:14 PM
(19-08-2015 07:11 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(19-08-2015 06:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  In other news...Jared Fogle got skinny on Subway and paid to sleep with underage prostitutes. Facepalm

Good thing he lost the weight. That will make him a lot more popular in prison. Thumbsup

Always looking for that silver cloud, aren't you? Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
19-08-2015, 07:16 PM
Not true... they love "fat-bottomed girls" in prison.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
19-08-2015, 07:18 PM
(19-08-2015 07:16 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Not true... they love "fat-bottomed girls" in prison.

Thank you for clearing that up. Sadcryface

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 3 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
19-08-2015, 07:19 PM
(19-08-2015 06:55 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  Scandalous! Shocking

Family Values Activist Josh Duggar Had a Paid Ashley Madison Account

Credit where it's due, at least he was looking for consensual sex with adults this time around... Dodgy

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load nooooooooo say it ain't so

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
19-08-2015, 07:30 PM
Jared won't get Subway in prison, but he'll definitely get a footlong.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like WillHopp's post
19-08-2015, 07:35 PM
Religion isn't the problem with this guy, or the family...but what religion does, is it covers up and makes excuses for horrible behaviors. Look at the priest sex scandals that were happening in the Catholic Church for years. I don't believe that Catholicism breeds sexual misconduct and criminal activity, but it offers a haven for it. And it also causes people to think that if someone is religious, he/she would never do anything unsavory. Which is why religion is so dangerous. I also think that when you teach kids that sex outside of marriage is bad bad bad bad bad...over and over...the results when the kid becomes a teen or an adult may just be horrifying.

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 7 users Like Deidre32's post