Josh Duggar had an Ashley Madision Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-08-2015, 07:57 PM
RE: Josh Duggar had an Ashley Madision Account
(19-08-2015 07:30 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Jared won't get Subway in prison, but he'll definitely get a footlong.

We all were thinking it, but someone had to say it Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Cozzymodo's post
19-08-2015, 08:01 PM
(19-08-2015 07:35 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Religion isn't the problem with this guy, or the family...but what religion does, is it covers up and makes excuses for horrible behaviors. Look at the priest sex scandals that were happening in the Catholic Church for years. I don't believe that Catholicism breeds sexual misconduct and criminal activity, but it offers a haven for it. And it also causes people to think that if someone is religious, he/she would never do anything unsavory. Which is why religion is so dangerous. I also think that when you teach kids that sex outside of marriage is bad bad bad bad bad...over and over...the results when the kid becomes a teen or an adult may just be horrifying.

I think the Catholic prohibition against priests having normal, healthy sex lives probably breeds sexual misconduct.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
19-08-2015, 08:12 PM
I guess he's not the only one. I'm sure there are lots of people going to caught in this

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

19-08-2015, 08:30 PM
The fact that Ashley Madison exists at all is a stain on humanity.

That the Duggar POS has an account is just a slam dunk example of how the self righteous religion fucks set themselves up to look like hypocrites. Only problem is they'll likely blame it on Satan and pray it all okay.

Shit gets me so mad.
19-08-2015, 08:39 PM
(19-08-2015 08:30 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  The fact that Ashley Madison exists at all is a stain on humanity.

That the Duggar POS has an account is just a slam dunk example of how the self righteous religion fucks set themselves up to look like hypocrites. Only problem is they'll likely blame it on Satan and pray it all okay.

Shit gets me so mad.

Yup, that's pretty much what'll happen. It's actually comical how easily Christians can and will turn this around. Something like "See what happens to someone when they start to stray from the faith? You'll get punished for your sin eventually, so make sure that you keep praying, reading your Bibles, tithing.... Self-indoctrin... uh... growing in your relationship with God is always important!"
[+] 1 user Likes Cozzymodo's post
19-08-2015, 10:40 PM
My only thought on this was, "And this surprises... whom?"

"Oh... almost everybody else. I see."

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
20-08-2015, 12:03 AM
Well, he IS a mormon after all. They have a past history of having several sexual partners *cough* wives *cough*, so Josh is simply returning to his religious roots.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
20-08-2015, 02:16 AM
(20-08-2015 12:03 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Well, he IS a mormon after all. They have a past history of having several sexual partners *cough* wives *cough*, so Josh is simply returning to his religious roots.

Except they're not Mormon. They identify as independent baptist.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

20-08-2015, 02:56 AM
(19-08-2015 06:55 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  Scandalous! Shocking

Family Values Activist Josh Duggar Had a Paid Ashley Madison Account

Credit where it's due, at least he was looking for consensual sex with adults this time around... Dodgy

To be fair, so did half of Ottawa, the capitol of Canada. Tongue

(about half it's married aged population; 189,810 subscribers in a city of 883,391)

[Image: keep-calm-and-oh-canada.png]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
20-08-2015, 03:02 AM
(20-08-2015 02:56 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(19-08-2015 06:55 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  Scandalous! Shocking

Family Values Activist Josh Duggar Had a Paid Ashley Madison Account

Credit where it's due, at least he was looking for consensual sex with adults this time around... Dodgy

To be fair, so did half of Ottawa, the capitol of Canada. Tongue

(about half it's married aged population; 189,810 subscribers in a city of 883,391)

[Image: keep-calm-and-oh-canada.png]

Yeah, but those people aren't self righteous assholes that try to push traditional family values on the rest of us.

So have fun, Canada! It gets cold up there, and you've got to stay warm somehow. Smile

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post