Josh Duggar had an Ashley Madision Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-08-2015, 10:43 AM
RE: Josh Duggar had an Ashley Madision Account
I find this hysterical how embarrassing for the Right. Can't wait to see what else comes out about him.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
24-08-2015, 11:32 AM
(24-08-2015 09:13 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  I do feel bad for his wife. She has no education, no means by which to go out on her own, probably few funds. And yet it is she who will bear the greatest burden - of NOT being a victim, according to the family:

There Is No Victim

Treat them like a mushroom - in the dark and covered with shit - and this is what you get. Poor girl has no experience or means with which to be out on her own, and she's saddled with 4 kids.

Josh can go fuck himself and take Mommy and Daddy with him.

WTF? Angry

That website places blame everywhere except where it belongs.

E.g. Dad sexually abuses kids

Step 1) Wife "appeals" to husband. If he doesn't stop, then it's probably because she didn't have a proper understanding of the Bible.

Step 2) Get his parents involved. Maybe he'll listen to them

Step 3) Get church leaders involved

And if all else fails, call the police. Dodgy

Or How to Counsel Sexual Abuse

1 - 3) They only hurt your body, and your spirit is more important so quit your crying
4) It's probably your fault anyway for being immodest and leading them into temptation
5) Do you feel guilty? Confess it because that's a sin.
6) There's a remote possibility that it wasn't your fault. In that case God compensates you with spiritual blessing, so it's really a good thing, and you should be thanking God instead of crying about it you ungrateful little shit.

Censored

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 4 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
24-08-2015, 05:10 PM
(23-08-2015 09:03 PM)Hafnof Wrote:  Companies are now offering search facilities to see if your data was leaked.

The moment you search though they add your email address to their blackmail list.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
24-08-2015, 05:11 PM
(23-08-2015 09:03 PM)Hafnof Wrote:  Companies are now offering search facilities to see if your data was leaked.

The moment you search though they add your email address to their blackmail list.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/08/23/...t_suicide/

My ex-wife may or may not be getting blackmailed... Angel

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 4 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
25-08-2015, 12:29 PM
(24-08-2015 11:32 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(24-08-2015 09:13 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  I do feel bad for his wife. She has no education, no means by which to go out on her own, probably few funds. And yet it is she who will bear the greatest burden - of NOT being a victim, according to the family:

There Is No Victim

Treat them like a mushroom - in the dark and covered with shit - and this is what you get. Poor girl has no experience or means with which to be out on her own, and she's saddled with 4 kids.

Josh can go fuck himself and take Mommy and Daddy with him.

WTF? Angry

That website places blame everywhere except where it belongs.

E.g. Dad sexually abuses kids

Step 1) Wife "appeals" to husband. If he doesn't stop, then it's probably because she didn't have a proper understanding of the Bible.

Step 2) Get his parents involved. Maybe he'll listen to them

Step 3) Get church leaders involved

And if all else fails, call the police. Dodgy

Or How to Counsel Sexual Abuse

1 - 3) They only hurt your body, and your spirit is more important so quit your crying
4) It's probably your fault anyway for being immodest and leading them into temptation
5) Do you feel guilty? Confess it because that's a sin.
6) There's a remote possibility that it wasn't your fault. In that case God compensates you with spiritual blessing, so it's really a good thing, and you should be thanking God instead of crying about it you ungrateful little shit.

Censored

Precious, isn't it?

Angry

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
25-08-2015, 01:21 PM
Whoa. Someone in the family may have some onions after all.......

Anna's Brother Speaks

But probably nothing will happen......

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
25-08-2015, 01:40 PM
(25-08-2015 01:21 PM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  Whoa. Someone in the family may have some onions after all.......

Anna's Brother Speaks

Yea and it looks like the SOB is more concerned with the disgrace Josh's actions brought to his wife's family (i.e. him) than he is about his sister.

[Image: 1440476813-dk-1.jpg]

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
25-08-2015, 01:52 PM
(25-08-2015 01:40 PM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  
(25-08-2015 01:21 PM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  Whoa. Someone in the family may have some onions after all.......

Anna's Brother Speaks

Yea and it looks like the SOB is more concerned with the disgrace Josh's actions brought to his wife's family (i.e. him) than he is about his sister.

[Image: 1440476813-dk-1.jpg]

No, he's not really "part " of that family anymore. He's been very vocal about how he was raised too -- from what little I've seen about it recently.

His parents are saying she should stay with josh -- he and another sister (I believe), both on the outs, think that's crazy.

I guess he did offer that she and the kids could stay with him and his family. I guess someone put the kibosh on that.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
25-08-2015, 02:05 PM
[Image: gallery-1440477023-dk4.jpg]

He said he would pay for his sister and his children to move out and live with him, and that his parents are trying to convince her to stay because they're more concerned about what a divorce would look like. The brother spewing and manipulating bible bullshit to try and get her out is more likely to work with helping her justify leaving in her mind. I think his offer is quite loving and it makes me glad she knows she DOES have an option of where to go when (if ever Sadcryface ) she's ready to escape.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
25-08-2015, 02:10 PM
It's just that the whole shamed my family thing pisses me off. It is the same thought process that gets rape victims murdered by their own families in Pakistan.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]