Josh Duggar had an Ashley Madision Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-08-2015, 06:32 PM
RE: Josh Duggar had an Ashley Madision Account
(26-08-2015 05:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 05:17 PM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  The only people that should feel shame is any of these circumstances are the rapist, the shooter and the pervert. But that's not what these people are brought up to believe, and the fact they are taught to feel shamed by circumstances beyond their control is what needs to be bred out of society.

I don't think the brother would disagree. He's not ashamed, he's angry. At the perverted pig and at his parents and how the fallout of all their seriously perverse sense of shame is gonna fuck up his sister and her kids.

The way I read it is that he's really pissed at his own parents - not Joshs parents - for pushing Anna to stay, lest she shame them.
Huh

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
26-08-2015, 06:33 PM
(26-08-2015 06:32 PM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 05:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I don't think the brother would disagree. He's not ashamed, he's angry. At the perverted pig and at his parents and how the fallout of all their seriously perverse sense of shame is gonna fuck up his sister and her kids.

The way I read it is that he's really pissed at his own parents - not Joshs parents - for pushing Anna to stay, lest she shame them.
Huh

That's my read.

#sigh
26-08-2015, 06:36 PM
(26-08-2015 06:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 06:32 PM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  The way I read it is that he's really pissed at his own parents - not Joshs parents - for pushing Anna to stay, lest she shame them.
Huh

That's my read.

That settles it. Now way could we both be wrong. Big Grin

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
26-08-2015, 06:36 PM
What kind of parent looks at their own daughter and urges her to stay with a child molester, cheater, and public liar?

They are as bad as the Duggar parents.

There's enough shame to go around...thank their god for all of it.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
26-08-2015, 08:46 PM
The Duggars will waste no time blaming Anna for everything. Blame the female. It's what they do.
27-08-2015, 02:08 AM
Ashley Madison was almost entirely Guys talking to fake women.

Seems that the majority of Women's accounts were internally made company accounts. So that means chances are Joshy-boy was chatting up Jake From State Farm.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
27-08-2015, 02:27 AM (This post was last modified: 27-08-2015 03:13 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(27-08-2015 02:08 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
Ashley Madison was almost entirely Guys talking to fake women.

Seems that the majority of Women's accounts were internally made company accounts. So that means chances are Joshy-boy was chatting up Jake From State Farm.

Women don't need a website to plan extramarital affairs. We men can be sad, pathetic creatures, with a desperate need to satiate our sexual urges. Undecided

I imagine that for a woman having a one night fling is as easy as driving to an out-of-town bar (preferably a university town) and looking for a hookup, because there will be no shortage of takers, and women can afford to be choosy.

It doesn't surprise me that it's the men who take the easy route and instead pay other people money in an effort to do the work of finding a hook-up for them. I mean, having a regular affair or repeatedly finding one-night stands that won't bite you in the ass is hard; so why not pay someone to do the work for you? Rolleyes

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
27-08-2015, 02:42 AM
(27-08-2015 02:27 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  We men are sad, pathetic creatures, with a desperate need to satiate our sexual urges. Undecided
Um. *Some* men are sad pathetic critters. Sample size of one suggests "desperate need to satiate sexual urges" is on the money though Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
27-08-2015, 02:52 AM
(27-08-2015 02:42 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(27-08-2015 02:27 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  We men are sad, pathetic creatures, with a desperate need to satiate our sexual urges. Undecided
Um. *Some* men are sad pathetic critters. Sample size of one suggests "desperate need to satiate sexual urges" is on the money though Tongue

Fine! Fine!

Some (but not all) *can be* sad pathetic creatures. Rolleyes

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
27-08-2015, 06:57 AM
Research suggests 100% of female Ashley Madison accounts fake: http://gizmodo.com/almost-none-of-the-wo...1725558944

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.