Josh Feurstien says fight gays with guns!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-07-2015, 02:35 AM (This post was last modified: 20-07-2015 02:40 AM by Shadow Fox.)
Josh Feurstien says fight gays with guns!
I am doing a fucking video on this for my channel starting tomorrow. I have no idea what the fuck to say but...WHAT THE FUCK JOSH!?

You have said some pretty stupid fucking things before but....WOW!!!....If there was ever proof that Christians are Immoral Psychopathic Freaks of Nature, this is a smoking gun evidence right here!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/chri...lp00000592

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/chri...dfe89e989a

What's that? Taking our rights away to persecute people!

Yes josh...really.

You really do not have the right to open a public business and exclude a group of people based off your religion. Freedom of religion does not give you the right to persecute others because your religion says so.
When you open a PUBLIC business under a business licence, you are agreeing to serve everyone who is a paying polite and good customer who is wearing clothing that does not compromise the healthy safty of you or your customers or themselves such as not having shoes or a shirt or whatever.

You cannot refuse them for ANY reason.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2015, 06:14 AM
RE: Josh Feurstien says fight gays with guns!
Josh needs to be raptured and if a stray bullet helps him to do that, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
20-07-2015, 06:22 AM
That Jebus kool-aide makes ya looney. Yes

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
20-07-2015, 07:27 AM
josh stupidhead needs to be castrated then get surgery to undo it so that he can be castrated again
20-07-2015, 08:37 AM
That HuffPo article does a great job of skeptically tearing down that pastor's inane BS. Even references Snopes.

Always glad to see some people in journalism understand skeptical inquiry.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
20-07-2015, 08:37 AM
And then surgery to undo it again and castrate him for a 3rd time.
20-07-2015, 08:39 AM
(20-07-2015 08:37 AM)Typho2k Wrote:  And then surgery to undo it again and castrate him for a 3rd time.

Nah, leave this guy alone.

He's doing more to aid our cause than any hundred of us could do.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
20-07-2015, 09:02 AM
For all of his crap, he only has 8700 subs on youtube. Nice.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
20-07-2015, 09:36 AM
But.... wait.

Wouldn't fighting back with assault rifles make it legal (and, for that matter, pretty much mandated) for the government to take down these conservative-religion nutjobs and imprison the ones that survive the arresting process?

Didn't they learn something from a little thing called the Civil War?

... oh, wait. Conservative-religion nutjobs. Learn. Nevermind.
20-07-2015, 09:48 AM
He's also making an erroneous assumption that gay people don't have guns of their own. I've got a gay friend who's seriously into "cowboy" shooting - with single action revolvers.....

He shoots better than I do....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.