Josh Feurstien says fight gays with guns!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-07-2015, 09:53 AM
RE: Josh Feurstien says fight gays with guns!
Biker - One of the guys in my old riding group, who was also in my rugby club in college, was about 6'3"/285# of solid muscle, an ex-mil expert marksman and hand-to-hand combat aficionado, and shot at the range a couple times a week, religiously. One of the toughest "manly-men" I've ever known.

Also gay as hell.

When I see people saying crap like the preacher did, he's one of the first things I think of... I used to fervently wish I could be there when somebody called Rick a "queer", or whatever slur was in vogue. Heh.

Oooooh I would have liked to have been there when that happened!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2015, 09:58 AM
(20-07-2015 09:53 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Biker - One of the guys in my old riding group, who was also in my rugby club in college, was about 6'3"/285# of solid muscle, an ex-mil expert marksman and hand-to-hand combat aficionado, and shot at the range a couple times a week, religiously. One of the toughest "manly-men" I've ever known.

Also gay as hell.

When I see people saying crap like the preacher did, he's one of the first things I think of... I used to fervently wish I could be there when somebody called Rick a "queer", or whatever slur was in vogue. Heh.

Oooooh I would have liked to have been there when that happened!

The guy I know isn't a big guy - but he can draw and fan-fire from the hip and hit ballons - every time at 30 foot -- faster than I can even think about drawing.... It's impressive as hell just to watch....

edit to add -- I've been to public ranges with him -- and he's NEVER been called a queer.....

wonder why??

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
20-07-2015, 10:02 AM
Ha!

"...Samuel Colt made all men equal."

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
20-07-2015, 03:38 PM
(20-07-2015 09:53 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I used to fervently wish I could be there when somebody called Rick a "queer", or whatever slur was in vogue. Heh.

[Image: go-ahead-call-them-faggots_1.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-07-2015, 04:42 PM
Heh, if I didn't know that he hates beards and would never, ever grow one, I'd say the one on the (our) right was Rick!

I miss the hell out of that guy... can still hear him whining in his basso profundo voice about "nelly faggots giving everyone all a bad name", after a few beers. Or my other favorite, "Damnit, if I wanted to date a woman, I'd just date a woman!"

Serious fun evenings, trying to explain to a gay dude why it's not okay to judge the lifestyle choices of other gay dudes. Tongue