Josh Tolly show is looking for atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-05-2014, 06:17 PM
Josh Tolly show is looking for atheists
He does a decent show. I listen sometimes for the libertarian slant.

https://m.facebook.com/home.php?__user=8...1097600432

T.H.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes T.H.'s post
31-05-2014, 08:47 PM
RE: Josh Tolly show is looking for atheists
He is debating someone on his FB page how about creatonism.
31-05-2014, 09:56 PM
(31-05-2014 08:47 PM)T.H. Wrote:  He is debating someone on his FB page how about creatonism.

I don't facebook. Gimme a summary. Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
31-05-2014, 10:09 PM
(19-05-2014 06:17 PM)T.H. Wrote:  He does a decent show. I listen sometimes for the libertarian slant.

https://m.facebook.com/home.php?__user=8...1097600432

T.H.

Yabut, is this guy remotely important?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-06-2014, 07:24 AM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2014 07:36 AM by T.H..)
If you go to his facebook page below and scroll down, a few posts you will find it. He is as important as anyone else. He has thousands of listeners. I have listened to him for a few years off and on. I see cracks in his armor. His questioning has increased as well as his inability to defend his position. He is where most in here have been at a point.

https://www.facebook.com/josh.tolley1?fref=ts
01-06-2014, 07:48 AM
Not rainbow dash important. Sorry. I think I'm mixing tabs.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
01-06-2014, 03:44 PM
(01-06-2014 07:24 AM)T.H. Wrote:  If you go to his facebook page below and scroll down, a few posts you will find it. He is as important as anyone else. He has thousands of listeners. I have listened to him for a few years off and on. I see cracks in his armor. His questioning has increased as well as his inability to defend his position. He is where most in here have been at a point.

Having looked at the page, all I saw was some sort of creationist with what might be conspiracy tendencies...

I'll grant you that this guy is as important as anybody else, but I didn't see any arguments looking through his posts to have fun in so...

Any examples for what people can expect from the guy? That's be helpful.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-06-2014, 03:52 PM
(01-06-2014 03:44 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 07:24 AM)T.H. Wrote:  If you go to his facebook page below and scroll down, a few posts you will find it. He is as important as anyone else. He has thousands of listeners. I have listened to him for a few years off and on. I see cracks in his armor. His questioning has increased as well as his inability to defend his position. He is where most in here have been at a point.

Having looked at the page, all I saw was some sort of creationist with what might be conspiracy tendencies...

I'll grant you that this guy is as important as anybody else, but I didn't see any arguments looking through his posts to have fun in so...

Any examples for what people can expect from the guy? That's be helpful.

I looked for a bit as well and his response to any challenge to his presup bs is to dismiss it by fiat. No supporting evidence is ever presented for his view and I would expect if anyone ever seriously challenged him they would jut be banned from posting on his page. Facebook is almost as bad as youtube for intellectual debates.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
04-06-2014, 08:13 AM
I half expected to open this page and see "Josh Tolly show is looking for atheists....TO KILL". Laugh out load