Judging people

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-07-2013, 01:14 PM
RE: Judging people
One way to get a handle on a persons character is rarely discussed, but it's the most effective method eve (100% effective)r: go drink alcohol with them and get them talking. Some people say alcohol changes a person's character. i disagree. Alcohol is a depressent: it let's the real person shine forth.

If a person is a good person, they'll still be a good person when they are "lit" - even if they can't handle alcohol. But...if they are a bad person and you didn't know it - WOW, are you in for a surprise - the hate and stupidity really spews out!

Seriously, I never met a drunk asshole that wasn't an a__hole while they were sober. Maybe they weren't an a__hole around me while they were sober because they feared me, but let them get "lit" and those inhibitions start falling, then it's a whole new game.

Seriously, ya' really don't know a person until ya' been drinking with them.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Julius's post
08-07-2013, 01:14 PM
I judge people all the time... usually only snobby people though. Wink

[Image: opforum1.png]
08-07-2013, 01:22 PM
This syntax is not from a language I know, but I will have a shot at reorganizing the words. Probably he'll shoot me for it.

judgments concern persons not reality of things

judgments are made on the basis of personality and not reality

people wether u like them from first sight or dislike without rationalisation

you judge people on sight without rational consideration

when u like them u might try to mean a value to urself that u could enjoy thinking about

If you like them they evoke something in you that you enjoy thinking about

then u might act alike and realize what u like really objectively by defending and supporting the value u appreciate

Then you might act accordingly and realize rationally what it is that you like, and defend or support the characteristic you like

when u dislike them u know that u cant b them, but u could find out smthg right about else beings

when you dislike them you know you can't be like them but still find something that is right about them

or u could mean smthg opposed to u that u could hate and decide to think the way to isolate it from urself life

or you will disagree with things and you might hate them and decide to think of a way to isolate yourself from them

reality is different it concerns mostly objective rights, while wat is objective is definitely not u even if u realized it u become immediately the free out

Reality is different because it concerns mostly objective positives, while you are definitely not objective, even if you realize it you still have the immediate free association

objective rights need conscious positive intelligence standard to deal with, which exclusively could know how superiority must remain the first, so the base of existence free superiority before pointing any fact relatively

Objective positives need to be dealt with on the basis of conscious positive intelligence, and only that could determine what ideal must remain a priority. So the basis is determined first by the casually set priority before pointing towards any related facts.

That's what I see here, basically it says that there cannot be any reality based judgment at first look because the reaction will be personal, and only once that has occurred can there be a rational judgment.

Ok, so now he will beat me up for mutilating his thoughts.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
08-07-2013, 01:25 PM
Your judgements are based off of reality and your experiences and the experiences of those around you (like your parents). They are necessarily based off of reality, they may just not always be correct as reality is not predictable with a 100% accuracy.

This is why we say "don't judge a book by its cover" when what we really mean is "don't be surprised when your judements are incorrect about something."

(08-07-2013 01:22 PM)Dom Wrote:  This syntax is not from a language I know, but I will have a shot at reorganizing the words. Probably he'll shoot me for it.

when u like them u might try to mean a value to urself that u could enjoy thinking about

then u might act alike and realize what u like really objectively by defending and supporting the value u appreciate

Then you might act accordingly and realize rationally what it is that you like, and defend or support the characteristic you like

when u dislike them u know that u cant b them, but u could find out smthg right about else beings

when you dislike them you know you can't be like them but still find something that is right about them

or u could mean smthg opposed to u that u could hate and decide to think the way to isolate it from urself life

or you will disagree with things and you might hate them and decide to think of a way to isolate yourself from them

reality is different it concerns mostly objective rights, while wat is objective is definitely not u even if u realized it u become immediately the free out

Reality is different because it concerns mostly objective positives, while you are definitely not objective, even if you realize it you still have the immediate free association

objective rights need conscious positive intelligence standard to deal with, which exclusively could know how superiority must remain the first, so the base of existence free superiority before pointing any fact relatively

Objective positives need to be dealt with on the basis of conscious positive intelligence, and only that could determine what ideal must remain a priority. So the basis is determined first by the casually set priority before pointing towards any related facts.

That's what I see here, basically it says that there cannot be any reality based judgment at first look because the reaction will be personal, and only once that has occurred can there be a rational judgment.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
08-07-2013, 02:02 PM
(08-07-2013 01:22 PM)Dom Wrote:  This syntax is not from a language I know, but I will have a shot at reorganizing the words. Probably he'll shoot me for it.

good that u kept my sentences too

bad that u didnt get one sentence right

i told u, u see wat u want so u see nothing since all what u want is u that u can get by urself with a bit effort to realize

u r unable to admit but urself superiority, bc u reject else existence, bc u believe in god so creations as source of zombies or fake livings

superiority is not what matter personnally, persons are free not characters

free is above everything so anyone is unik
08-07-2013, 02:04 PM
(08-07-2013 02:02 PM)absols Wrote:  

good that u kept my sentences too

bad that u didnt get one sentence right

i told u, u see wat u want so u see nothing since all what u want is u that u can get by urself with a bit effort to realize

u r unable to admit but urself superiority, bc u reject else existence, bc u believe in god so creations as source of zombies or fake livings

superiority is not what matter personnally, persons are free not characters

free is above everything so anyone is unik

Sweetheart, people cannot read your English. I was trying to help you.

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
08-07-2013, 06:02 PM
Why does he keep saying that we believe in god? maybe it's a bot and it doesn't understand human language Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
08-07-2013, 06:27 PM
Hmmmm... god is the source of zombies and fake beings... That's a new twist.

08-07-2013, 06:40 PM
Judgment is a survival instinct.

We judge people to see if we are safe in their company, whether they are good breeding stock, etc.

I'm sure thats been said about 100 times now, but I'm repeating it damnit.

I for one try very hard to keep my opinions of people to myself. Except in special circumstances of course. (Tartarus for example, I still don't trust that cat)
08-07-2013, 08:03 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2013 08:08 PM by GirlyMan.)
I judge people by how they judge other people.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post